brokenbottle
    brokenbottle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Anyone else noticed BTC deposits or withdrawals slightly short with certain books?

Not accusing, just asking a question. This happened to me with GT recently even though there is no fee on deposits or first withdrawal of each 30 day period. The transaction amounts were several hundred so even being short by 1-1.5% was very noticeable. If it were hypothetically true, I think it would effectively make a -110 line a -117 line as an example of impact. I know BTC fluctuates but it was steady at the times of these transactions. I also haven't seen deposits/withdrawals elsewhere off by more than a buck or two unless there was a big BTC move at the time of the transaction.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9318

If you post or PM me the transaction ID I can give you a good estimate of the exact value when it was sent.

But unless you are using the same exchange's spot rate as a reference for the current price, there is always going to be differences. Your estimation of what you think the correct price is really no more correct than anyone elses. If you get what I mean.