samus82
    samus82's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 860

MATCHBOOK.COM - Cash-out an rule confusion?

Problem with www.matchbook.com

Had a bet on T20 cricket, INDIA vs NEW ZEALAND. Played on the live markets and it got down to the last over with NZ massive favourites. I cashed out not feeling confident and low and behold, the match went to a super over! Felt relieved, but found out that matchbook voided my bets (when you cash out, they stake money on the other market). I won a profit by cashing out, however, Matchbook have graded this a void.

This means that my profit has now been removed.

Surely under the rules of the cash-out I am protected from any eventuality in the match? I also am confused on their grading Their rules state the match will be voided if the teams draw, but the match was settled on a super over. I am really confused by this.

Because I used my winnings on another market, it has left my account with a negative balance. Can someone help me with this? I asked matchbook to intervene but they just keep saying they'll get back to me at some stage.

Is this correct how they have handled it?

samus82
    samus82's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 860

Matchbook have e-mailed me to say that as they consider the match to have ended in a draw, then all bets are voided. To clarify, the match didn't end in a draw - that isn't possible. It was tied at the end of the 20 overs, but that is not the same as the match being a draw.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9194

It isn't that hard to click on the rules and check.

https://www.matchbook.com/page/rules.../sports-rules/

dealer wins
    dealer wins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11819

Yeah for cricket, 2 way markets (ML) are settled as a push/void if its a tie, even if they have a super over.