volodymir55
    volodymir55's Avatar Become A Pro!

1xbit.com refuse to pay me my balance 25,000€

Hi.
    I played in last Saturday (04/01/2020) in web site 1xbit.com on one volleyball game from spain superliga.
    I made deposit of around 4,000€ and I placed 2 bets with 4,000€ and I won the 2 bets on odds around 6.50 And then 1 minute instant after I won my bets then 1xbit blocked my betting account and stopped to provide me service,
    and they refuse to pay me my money.
    Once i asked them in email what happened then they respond me this reply:

" Good Day. We want to inform you, that our company decided to stop any collaboration with you (closing your account). The decision was made after a careful investigation of the situation by our security service. The decision is based on a violation of the Terms and Conditions. "

After this I sent them around 4 emails to ask what happen with my balance in my betting account,
    but this web site refuse to respond me in email anymore and once I contact them in live chat then they respond me that I can get answers only via emails (where they ignore my emails).
    I have nobody to talk there, they just ignore all emails i send to- security@1x-bit.com I have balance there of around 25,500€ value (including 4,000€ deposit).

It's looks like 1xbit is total scam of web site who operate in order to steal monies from pepole.

I will be happy someone could suggest me how to act with this web site in order to to release my money from there.

Thank you.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9181

Unfortunately 1xbit staff refuse to discuss any complaints with SBR (or anyone probably)

And 1xbet staff stonewall and say it is nothing to do with them and they cannot help.

Meanwhile the same support staff appear to spend their days cheating people at both.
    Points Awarded:

masteragent101 gave Optional 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

zizou11 gave Optional 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

newton0038
    Update your status
    newton0038's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1935

They wont respond on their chat either.

The operator will reply as soon as possible

newton0038
    Update your status
    newton0038's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1935

The did chat but only briefly. When asked about stealing deposits they claim they dont do that but close accounts when players violate rules. Asked about 1Xbet affiliation and that was the end of the chat. Every question asked after that response went unanswered. They deal ONLY IN CRYPTO. Licence to steal

lonnie55
    lonnie55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12267

Make sure you create a scam accusation at Bitcointalk to draw the maximum possible attention to your case: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=83.0