jw
    jw's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6737

Quote Originally Posted by littlekona View Post
    AC88 was the place years back but now with 10% commission its unusable. Odsy88 for orbitx/pinny is my #1 since the CS is great and btc payouts are 15 mins..Brokerstorm strong #2 esp for horse lays whitehorse good CS and reliable payments in 24-48 hours or less..
    Odsy been great for me since signup, customer service always seems to be on top of things, money in and out is fast and efficient. Thanks for pointing me that way LK, appreciate it.

Duo42
    Duo42's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1306

AC88 was the place years back but now with 10% commission its unusable. Odsy88 for orbitx/pinny is my #1 since the CS is great and btc payouts are 15 mins..Brokerstorm strong #2 esp for horse lays whitehorse good CS and reliable payments in 24-48 hours or less..
    Thanks, I'll probably switch to Odsy88 as well. Only thing I hate is that they only offer BTC. LTC would be a much superior option in my opinion with almost non-existing transaction costs and six confirmations in 15 minutes.

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5822

Quote Originally Posted by Duo42 View Post
    Thanks, I'll probably switch to Odsy88 as well. Only thing I hate is that they only offer BTC. LTC would be a much superior option in my opinion with almost non-existing transaction costs and six confirmations in 15 minutes.
    they offer tether too but of late btc fees are ok and will trend lower in next months

bookie
    bookie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1024

AC88 was the place years back but now with 10% commission its unusable.
    Wow. Hadn't heard of that...are they charging 10% to use Pinny? How does that work, exactly?

littlekona

Quote Originally Posted by bookie View Post
    Wow. Hadn't heard of that...are they charging 10% to use Pinny? How does that work, exactly?
    no just on orbitx. at least back then as I have moved from AC88 when they did the 10% on orbitx almost 2 years ago or so

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

I use some small books guys have online and settle up weekly in a cafe in Hanoi.

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

ps3838 is stellar

Foosball Champ
    Foosball Champ's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10438

Quote Originally Posted by CanuckG View Post
    ps3838 is stellar
    please elaborate. stellar in what way. what sports? odds? limits? betting options? page layout? i personally find their betting page cumbersome and difficult to navigate

70'sMan
    70'sMan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6698

Quote Originally Posted by Foosball Champ View Post
    please elaborate. stellar in what way. what sports? odds? limits? betting options? page layout? i personally find their betting page cumbersome and difficult to navigate
    Have you tried switching the view to classic. I like that much better. I cannot stand their odds layout.

Duo42

Odsy88 is telling me you can not place lay bets with their Orbit accounts. This is not true, right?

littlekona

Odsy88 is telling me you can not place lay bets with their Orbit accounts. This is not true, right?
    on horses yes no lays at Orbitx with any agent

Duo42

on horses yes no lays at Orbitx with any agent
    Yes, I'm aware of that. They are saying there are is no lay option at all for any sports, which is hard to believe.

jw
    jw's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6737

Yes, I'm aware of that. They are saying there are is no lay option at all for any sports, which is hard to believe.
    There are lay odds for other sports.
    I have never attempted to lay, but the option is there.

littlekona

Lay is available at orbitx on sports...been doing soccer ones all day

Duo42

Lay is available at orbitx on sports...been doing soccer ones all day
    Thanks! I don't know what's wrong with the CS then.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Not having a lay feature is a dead giveaway agents are not liquid enough

CanuckG

Quote Originally Posted by Foosball Champ View Post
    Pinny odds, quick payout, betting options are enough

Duo42

What is your exposure limit on Orbit using an account through Odsy88? Mine is low four figures and they just declined my request to increase it. I used to have at least 5x that amount at BIA. Whenever I hit my limit, BIA would increase it within minutes, whereas Odsy88 needs more than a day to tell me they are declining my request. lol

littlekona

What is your exposure limit on Orbit using an account through Odsy88? Mine is low four figures and they just declined my request to increase it. I used to have at least 5x that amount at BIA. Whenever I hit my limit, BIA would increase it within minutes, whereas Odsy88 needs more than a day to tell me they are declining my request. lol
    3000 is mine and I think that is standard with everyone they wont go higher esp since your sharp player

kursonik
    kursonik's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5896

3000 is mine and I think that is standard with everyone they wont go higher esp since your sharp player
    Littlekona - I know that you are a huge fan of Oddsy, sometimes I even have the impression that you are their employee, but exposure limit 3000 Euro/$ sounds like a funny joke, even for a non-professional player. BIA, Bet-football, Brokerstorm, Fairbet - all these brokers will give you an exposure limit of 8k+ without any problem.

littlekona

Solution is to use multiple agents.. but for most horse players with lots of fast turnover its good enough..would i like more sure but since many including myself dont have all the agent options like you do im happy with them...

Poisec
    Poisec's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3225

Quote Originally Posted by kursonik View Post
    even for a non-professional player. BIA, Brokerstorm... all these brokers will give you an exposure limit of 8k+ without any problem.
    Lol, for the former I had 3k max exposure and the latter 1k.
    3k is fine, 1k not so much.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Kona been here for a while and a broker guy

He is not a shill

frauf
    frauf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4455

any broker that offers dafabet clone?

weeminer
    weeminer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 805

Been using ps3838 through odsy for several months with no issues, including a handful of deposits and withdraws.

Asked for a withdraw today and got hit with a KYC email. Said it could take 3-5 days. Will update the thread once I hear anything.

craftbrewer
    craftbrewer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7446

Quote Originally Posted by frauf View Post
    any broker that offers dafabet clone?
    they say bet-football offers M8bet which is dafabet clone but M8bet voids a lot of bets

CanuckG

Quote Originally Posted by weeminer View Post
    Been using ps3838 through odsy for several months with no issues, including a handful of deposits and withdraws.

Asked for a withdraw today and got hit with a KYC email. Said it could take 3-5 days. Will update the thread once I hear anything.
    should be fine. never had issues. gl

Duo42

Due to the good feedback in this thread and the fact that BIA recently raised my Orbit commission rate, I decided to move my exchange business to Odsy88 a couple of weeks ago.

The first disappointment was that the exposure limit was a mere 3000€. For people who are unaware of what an exposure limit is: It's the maximum amount you can risk at any time regardless of your balance. Once the total amount of your bets reaches the exposure limit, you can not place any additional bets. It's a measure brokers implement to protect their bottom line. Repeated requests of mine to increase the exposure limit were denied. For comparison: My exposure limit at BIA is at least 15-20k€ (I had to request increases a few times).

After winning about 15k€ and inquiring the live chat about a first withdrawal, Odsy88 increased my standard Orbit commission rate from 3% to 15%. It's worth noting that I only placed bets on very liquid markets on major soccer competitions.

I also had to undergo their KYC, which is among the most extensive KYCs I have come across yet. They requested 2 different documents to prove my identity (passport, driving license or national ID card), 2 different documents as proof of address (bank statement, credit card bill, utility bill) and a phone bill that proves I'm the owner of the phone number I registered with. Additionally, I was asked for a Skype video call during which they asked for my email address, full name, full address, date of birth, date and amount of my first and last deposit, all usernames of the accounts I had through them, the balances on my accounts, all documents I submitted as proof of address and proof of identity, the bank names I provided bank statements and credit card statements of and my phone provider. I also had to write down my signature on a piece of paper and hold it into the camera. Their employee had no camera, so I couldn't see who I was talking to, which made me uncomfortable. The verification was successfully completed after about 4-5 working days.

Multiple withdrawal requests of mine were processed quickly and without problems after the verification was completed. I appreciate that they tell you the current price of BTC they use (current Bitstamp price) and ask you for confirmation before they process the withdrawal/deposit. Most other sites I have deposited with cryptocurrencies at don't do this. They offer free unlimited withdrawals, which I like a lot.

The customer support told me that there would be no lay bets available on Orbit when I first signed up - and kept insisting this were the case when I questioned it - which didn't turn out to be true. Customer support is available 24/7, a feature I certainly miss at other brokers like BIA and AC.

They only offer PinBet88 and Orbit accounts atm.

All in all, I'm disappointed by the ridiculously low exposure limit, the prompt massive increase of my commission from 3% to 15% and found the KYC, which is a far cry from the anonymous betting they promise on their website, to be excessive. Upsides are the free unlimited withdrawals and the 24/7 customer support. AC and BIA have a more mature product in my opinion, but I would use Odsy88 again if I had to.
    Last edited by Duo42; 07-06-21 at 12:54 PM.
    Points Awarded:

lonnie55 gave Duo42 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Moneygreen gave Duo42 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Alfie White gave Duo42 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Camma23 gave Duo42 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: lonnie55, craftbrewer, and Camma23

weeminer

Following up on this and adding to Duo42's posts.

After their KYC request, I sent in my driver's license, passport, & copy of bank statement for address proof. They replied back asking for a better copy of my passport, as well as cell phone bill with the number that was registered with them. This took me a couple days because I was out of town for July 4th.

After 24 hours my documents were approved, and I wasn't asked to do a skype call verification like Duo.

I only use ps3838 (pinny) through themm and have had only good experience with betting, their support team, and transfers.

kursonik

Following up on this and adding to Duo42's posts.

After their KYC request, I sent in my driver's license, passport, & copy of bank statement for address proof. They replied back asking for a better copy of my passport, as well as cell phone bill with the number that was registered with them. This took me a couple days because I was out of town for July 4th.

After 24 hours my documents were approved, and I wasn't asked to do a skype call verification like Duo.

I only use ps3838 (pinny) through themm and have had only good experience with betting, their support team, and transfers.
    Did you send them US driver's license and copy of US bank statement?

weeminer

Yup

bookie
    bookie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1024

What country do you send it to? Or by "send" do you mean send as email attachments?

kursonik

Quote Originally Posted by bookie View Post
    What country do you send it to? Or by "send" do you mean send as email attachments?
    Many people have the citizenship of one country and the residence of another, and have documents from both countries. That's why I wonder which one is better to identify with.

Camma23
    Camma23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2293

Quote Originally Posted by CanuckG View Post
    ps3838 is stellar
    is this a Pinny clone? Same as the one used by brokers inside their molly skins ?

lilman
    lilman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Hi everyone,

What agent sites for BetDaq, Betfair accept USA Player Registration...AND has LAY horse wagering available with their services.... I cannot find any that will take a usa player.

Since I cannot find any more exchange sites since betmaker was shut down years ago
    I am only interested in Lay wagering for horse racing, I can use some assistance.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Foosball Champ

First ... 11121314