craftbrewer
    craftbrewer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7446

Asian bet broker/agent VODDS

A lot of bet brokers have already been discussed on this forum but I did not find any info about VODDS. Has anyone had any experience with them? Are they reliable? Unlike well-known brokers like asianconnect there is not much information on the internet about VODDS.

HeeeHAWWWW
    HeeeHAWWWW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Been using em for a while, no problems. They're owned by the group behind Eastbridge.

Alfa1234
    Alfa1234's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2544

Yes, they pay without issue. Only downside is no Matchbook, Betfair etc so Mollybet has higher limits and the same odds.

craftbrewer

Does anyone have an idea why sbo and IBC max bet limits are higher with VODDS compared to sbo and IBC direct accounts?

Alfa1234

99% chance Vodds is still taking a stake in your bets. This will change very quickly if/when they determine you are sharp.

craftbrewer

Quote Originally Posted by Alfa1234 View Post
    99% chance Vodds is still taking a stake in your bets. This will change very quickly if/when they determine you are sharp.
    After they determine I am sharp, will max bet limits become equal to sbo/IBC direct accounts or even lower?

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9183

It depends on the % of the action Vodds has agreed to take. But it could end up as low as 50% of direct limits.

Alfa1234

Quote Originally Posted by craftbrewer View Post
    After they determine I am sharp, will max bet limits become equal to sbo/IBC direct accounts or even lower?
    Yes, same as Mollybet. Mine took only a few bets.

craftbrewer

Why do they provide higher limits only for sbo and IBC? For example, pinnacle limits are much lower with VODDS compared to direct account with pinnacle. If they take action, why don't they do it for all books in their portfolio?

Alfa1234

Quote Originally Posted by craftbrewer View Post
    Why do they provide higher limits only for sbo and IBC? For example, pinnacle limits are much lower with VODDS compared to direct account with pinnacle. If they take action, why don't they do it for all books in their portfolio?
    Pinnacle agent accounts are the same with any agent, Mollybet or vodds. A private personal Pinnacle account has double limits.

Sawyer
    Sawyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6650

Pinnacle agent accounts are not same with every agent. In Mollybet, I was having x3 more limits then my original Pinnacle account. Some agents provide higher or lower limits, it all depends on their risk management.

Sbo decreased limits recently. However, Mollybet provides x3 higher limits.

lonnie55
    lonnie55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12267

Quote Originally Posted by Alfa1234 View Post
    Pinnacle agent accounts are the same with any agent
    VIP-IBC usually has much higher limits at Pinnacle than Sportmarket or AsianOdds (not in any market though)

HeeeHAWWWW

Limits seem to have got much more complicated at SBO/PIN lately.

ps for anyone with vipibc, is there a difference between pin and pin88 limits? There should be, but test account I have showing almost the same (like 1% difference).

lonnie55
    lonnie55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12267

Quote Originally Posted by HeeeHAWWWW View Post
    Limits seem to have got much more complicated at SBO/PIN lately.

ps for anyone with vipibc, is there a difference between pin and pin88 limits? There should be, but test account I have showing almost the same (like 1% difference).
    There used to be a significant difference but you are right, seems like limits are almost the same now at any market

I cannot say since when this is the case cause I completely disabled pin88 a while ago

HeeeHAWWWW

Quote Originally Posted by lonnie55 View Post
    There used to be a significant difference but you are right, seems like limits are almost the same now at any market
    Compared with another agent, and it seems the vipibc pin88 accounts have full PT, thus showing same limits as pin.

eaglesfan371
    The great game of POT...LIMIT...OMAHA
    eaglesfan371's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

99% of sports bettors lose in the long run. In this thread, everyone above my comment are part of the rare 1%. A rare sight indeed.

vassel
    vassel's Avatar Become A Pro!

Friends, never bet on SHIBO! These are brazen swindlers! Don't repeat my mistakes! They canceled all my winning bets after the matches ended. Here are some screenshots:
    https://ibb.co/VCxmhgG
    https://ibb.co/86sQQQK

Motorhead11
    Motorhead11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3898

Quote Originally Posted by vassel View Post
    Friends, never bet on SHIBO! These are brazen swindlers! Don't repeat my mistakes! They canceled all my winning bets after the matches ended. Here are some screenshots:
    https://ibb.co/VCxmhgG
    https://ibb.co/86sQQQK
    Same issue here, their are voiding rate must be around 30-40%. Was expecting something like 4-5% voiding rate but this book is something extraordinary and must be avoid at any cost.

70'sMan
    70'sMan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6782

Quote Originally Posted by Motorhead11 View Post
    Same issue here, their are voiding rate must be around 30-40%. Was expecting something like 4-5% voiding rate but this book is something extraordinary and must be avoid at any cost.
    They got me on a couple as well. I suppose they consider winning a bet to be abnormal.

king7811
    Update your status
    king7811's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 517

That little phrase that says they can void bets at ant moment without telling you why always made me wary of betting in these bookies.
    Even brokers have been cutting ties with bookies like that because of the high percentage of void bets.