bettingman6
    bettingman6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 986

I currently am mainly on bookmaker. I didn’t hear about lowvig until recently, but it seems interesting. They have lower juice like -105 or -107. And, they don’t compensate for this by making the juice on the other side -115 like 5dimes does.

The only thing I don’t like about them is that their betting limits are rather small. However, I read that you can easily get around this limit by placing a new bet 60 seconds later. (Can somebody verify that this is true.)

Is it true that lowvig doesn’t ban winners?

Also it true that lowvig charges a 2.5% fee to withdraw funds from your account? (Which I saw one person claim.)
    Last edited by bettingman6; 12-28-18 at 03:45 AM.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9181

Quote Originally Posted by bettingman6 View Post
    I currently am mainly on bookmaker. I didn’t hear about lowvig until recently, but it seems interesting. They have lower juice like -105 or -107. And, they don’t compensate for this by making the juice on the other side -115 like 5dimes does.

The only thing I don’t like about them is that their betting limits are rather small. However, I read that you can easily get around this limit by placing a new bet 60 seconds later. (Can somebody verify that this is true.)

Is it true that lowvig doesn’t ban winners?

Also it true that lowvig charges a 2.5% fee to withdraw funds from your account? (Which I saw one person claim.)
    They are a low juice and low service alternative to Betonline.

They have lower limits and email only support that is not lightning fast. If you have a lot of questions or want to be able to contact support to ask why a bet isn't graded 30 mins after the game, then they are not for you. But they are great in terms of odds and reliability of being paid.

You can rebet there after the line has moved or a certain time. (not certain it is 60 seconds though, might be a bit longer than that)

Same as Betonline they are more tolerant of winners than most other books in the world.

There are no fees for depositing or withdrawing with Bitcoin.

The 2.5% might be to do with someone and a card transfer? Issues coming up with new fees for cards a lot of books recently so not just them. Overall they are fair with fees compared to the market whatever the method is though.

holzhaur
    holzhaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1545

They're a valuable out. Limits are quite reasonable (NFL is 5k/5k/2.5k), odds are competitive, I've never had a problem getting paid, and crypto deposits/withdrawals are fee-free. Their live bet page is less functional than BetOnline's.

One significant downside: they (and BetOnline) have a cringe-worthy quirk when there is a line move. It will take them fifteen seconds to update the odds on the betting page--which in itself is absurdly long in this day and age. If you try to bet during that fifteen seconds, they will only accept your bet if the line move would have been to your benefit. For example, if the line moves from 3 to 3.5, your bet at +3 will be accepted (at +3) without ever informing you about the pending change. Try to bet -3, though, and they will reject it and offer you the new line of -3.5 instead. This is borderline cheating in my mind.

Recommended, but aggravating.

Miz
    Miz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3162

Betonline and sportsbetting also have this "quirk". Agree. Irritating and unethical