RoyW
    RoyW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

1xbet scam. Do Not ever BET on there

So i am a victim ofthis website as well.
    Unbelievable how they can fool people who are winning something.
    I actually have an account already for about 2 years i think and i am verified all this time.
    There were many small issues everytime with withdrawing, but 2 days ago i made from 100 to1250eur in 1 day and they completely block my withdrawal.
    I cant touch my money, cant place any bets im completely blocked for no reason.
    Im an honest fair player, dont follow tipsters, just bet inplay myself always. Now i get the most weird questions like othersalways get. They steal my money. This has to be stopped!!!!

If any of you has personal information leading to the people responsible for this, please send me a pm. I can make them stop stealing money from innocent people. Thank you

virtozo
    virtozo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

Yes, this stealing thing has to be stopped, I noticed that these shady Curacao bookies are completely out of control, I really don't understand how authorities from there just turn a blind eye!
    If you dare to request couple withdrawals you get your account suspended/confiscated/closed. Really unbelievable!!

Alfie White
    Alfie White's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11820

Or you can get info about the company you are sending funds to prior to actually doing that.

I feel for you, I really do, but given their history and you being confident and satisfied customer for 2 years - you asked for it.

UglyTruth777
    UglyTruth777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4840

In general, a sort of "gray" public or "mafia" is engaged in small books, so you won't get out of it there. There are big books you can sue, but there is nothing to judge them for, they have direct odds and they do not blot, do not cut (for no reason) and do not throw out, get a pure legal profit.
    And there are “gray” beeches, they recognize only loosers players, and they oppress positive ones in every possible way, because if they don’t do this, then they will have no profit because of the odds are curves.. In this case, to sue them in any case will not work, they shit on the players and lawsuits wherever they provide their "services."

And finally, we all know where we go and are ready to risk our loot, so we don’t pour snot. And if you are so stupid that you didn’t know where you were going and you didn’t get money that could not be lifted for you, then you can only sympathize with you and your brain.

RoyW

Quote Originally Posted by UglyTruth777 View Post
    In general, a sort of "gray" public or "mafia" is engaged in small books, so you won't get out of it there. There are big books you can sue, but there is nothing to judge them for, they have direct odds and they do not blot, do not cut (for no reason) and do not throw out, get a pure legal profit.
    And there are “gray” beeches, they recognize only loosers players, and they oppress positive ones in every possible way, because if they don’t do this, then they will have no profit because of the odds are curves.. In this case, to sue them in any case will not work, they shit on the players and lawsuits wherever they provide their "services."

And finally, we all know where we go and are ready to risk our loot, so we don’t pour snot. And if you are so stupid that you didn’t know where you were going and you didn’t get money that could not be lifted for you, then you can only sympathize with you and your brain.
    Let me first of all tell you that ofcourse i didnt play big money on them or something i would be missing. I knew and read all these stories as well.

I want to counter you with the fact that this company is on all big billboards in the biggest leagues of Italy and Spain. Yes, that means the best team in the world this year, real Madrid, is advertising this scamming company on all their billboards in Santiago Bernabeu. You are saying this is a small bookie? It won a prize this year of most promising new bookie or something like that.

Its too easy to call everyone who plays with them stupid or say that they need to read online first. Actually, there are so many websites promoting this bookie online because of the good affiliate marketing benefits that even respected websites promote them and tell people to play there.

I just cant get my head to this: we are in 2018 not the beginning of the internet anymore. People get scammed like this on high level and they just can get away with it and advertise in big industries!

It wont be hard to find out the people responsible for this, and sooner or later they gonna scam the wrong person.

They are thieves and stealing money from honest players. All we can do is gather as much of information as possible about their actions and expose them everywhere.

Poisec
    Poisec's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3225

It's amazing how this bookie can get away with it. On another (local) betting forum, I see plenty of people attracted by this crap bookie. One of the worst, yet one of the most popular, go figure.

virtozo

I saw serie A matches from Italy and 1xbet is everywhere, it is unbelievable how this top sporting leagues take their dirty money and don't care about it!

viktor14
    viktor14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 809

I made two withdrawals on this site 1300$ (from 100$ to this in 3days) and 600$ and both was payed in 5 minutes on neteller... but they are mafia book so just deposit 1 unit bet it and take it...

lonnie55
    lonnie55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12267

Quote Originally Posted by viktor14 View Post
    I made two withdrawals on this site 1300$ (from 100$ to this in 3days) and 600$ and both was payed in 5 minutes on neteller... but they are mafia book so just deposit 1 unit bet it and take it...
    Keep in mind: Every deposit supports 1xbet's scam machinery.

BankrBIG
    BankrBIG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 308

Tip:

Never deposit with sites that have numbers in their brand name. I say 95% of the time, its scams ran by people that don't have the brains to come up with a good brand, or have funds to buy a domain name without numbers.

lonnie55

Quote Originally Posted by BankrBIG View Post
    Never deposit with sites that have numbers in their brand name. I say 95% of the time, its scams ran by people that don't have the brains to come up with a good brand, or have funds to buy a domain name without numbers.

cashin81
    hvob
    cashin81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2370

Quote Originally Posted by virtozo View Post
    I saw serie A matches from Italy and 1xbet is everywhere, it is unbelievable how this top sporting leagues take their dirty money and don't care about it!
    And Uk football matches. All over the Fulham game yesterday.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9237

Quote Originally Posted by cashin81 View Post

And Uk football matches. All over the Fulham game yesterday.
    If you can't keep customers you need to spend big to keep new ones coming in.

It's why I often say if we see any bookmaker on a football team shirt, we should not see that as more reason to trust them, but more reason to question why.

It's so natural for people to think a football team sponsorship does give credibility that books without credibility will overpay for the ad spot.

virtozo

it is sad to see how this top leagues say and advertise that they stand for respect, no discrimination, fair play, etc, but when it comes to money there are no such things! Promoting a scam bookie shows no respect for the fans, not to mention fair play!!

Poisec
    Poisec's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3225

Quote Originally Posted by BankrBIG View Post
    LOL there is some truth to that (few exceptions such as Bet365).
    Points Awarded:

semibluff gave Poisec 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

BankrBIG
    BankrBIG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 308

Quote Originally Posted by Poisec View Post
    LOL there is some truth to that (few exceptions such as Bet365).
    Bet365 & 5Dimes are pretty unique names that were built overtime, so we give them a pass. NitrogenSports, Heritage Sports, Bookmaker and Pinnacle are all premium names that companies want to keep forever and would not want to tarnish. Names like 1xbet could easily be changed to 2xbet for less than $2 if the domain name or brand got tarnished.

cashin81
    hvob

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    If you can't keep customers you need to spend big to keep new ones coming in.

It's why I often say if we see any bookmaker on a football team shirt, we should not see that as more reason to trust them, but more reason to question why.

It's so natural for people to think a football team sponsorship does give credibility that books without credibility will overpay for the ad spot.
    I get that point. However, people would trust the bigger brand of the football team not to promote a shit book. So its the people promoting them at fault really.

Well, everyone is talking about 1xbet - maybe they get their name out there through scamming, and then totally go legit once everyone has heard of them

Nilsli
    Nilsli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

Hello Roy
    Which is your country/residents? I asked support and they don´t accept the UK anymore. I am not sure, but perhaps this could be their reason for blocking you?

RoyW

Quote Originally Posted by Nilsli View Post
    Hello Roy
    Which is your country/residents? I asked support and they don´t accept the UK anymore. I am not sure, but perhaps this could be their reason for blocking you?
    I'm a dutch citizen. And also dutch players arent allowed anymore, but this had nothing to do with the situation.

Anyways, theres an update. Today i received my money back.

The first time i got a normal response by email and more than one line of text. Pleasantly surprised.
    I put my case on multiple websites, send all to the Curaçao egaming association (where they have their license from) and to their admin of security.

Quote Originally Posted by 1xBet
    Dear customer,
    Accept our apologies for long-term verification. Thank you for understanding.
    The funds on your account are fully available for withdrawal.
    We also would like to inform you that our company does not cooperate with clients from the Netherlands that is directly indicated in the Terms&Conditions of the company that you had accepted when registered a gaming account. Due to the fact that following the results of KYC verfication procedures we have established that you are a resident of the Netherlands your account will be immediately blocked after you withdraw the funds.
    You may create a withdrawal request
    As i am very much relieved that my case is solved, i do want to warn other players before using this bookie. This email today came as a real surprise. I dont know what or who made them decide to let me withdraw and send a nice email back with apologies included, but it definitely isnt the way it should be.

They are very rude and disrespectful when dealing with situations like this. They dont answer your questions, but just send you a one line email for example; "security is waiting for screenshots of bank account with your name"

When you reply with screenshots of your bank account with name through your mobile app you get the exact same email back; "security is waiting for screenshot with bank account and your name"
    They don't explain what they mean exactly and that they need a screenshot from your pc.
    You just have to find out yourself and try to keep your frustration the meanwhile.

It's a shame they act like this, as their website and apps are one of the best for betting in the market and they could be one of the biggest in the future if only they treat their customers how they should.

In conclusion, I'm glad this situation is over and i surely won't ever use this bookie again.

TL;DR Stay away from this one.

Nilsli
    Nilsli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

RoyW
    I strongly believe your account was blocked because of your residents. As you say, the Netherlands residents are no longer accepted. I am glad it was solved and you got paid in full. Cheers!
    Last edited by Nilsli; 12-18-18 at 11:54 AM.

cashin81
    hvob

maybe they felt christmassy

JoeCool20
    SBR Poker is ALL Freakin Wild Donk Luck!
    JoeCool20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 727

Yes, this stealing thing has to be stopped, I noticed that these shady Curacao bookies are completely out of control, I really don't understand how authorities from there just turn a blind eye!
    If you dare to request couple withdrawals you get your account suspended/confiscated/closed. Really unbelievable!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Poisec View Post
    It's amazing how this bookie can get away with it. On another (local) betting forum, I see plenty of people attracted by this crap bookie. One of the worst, yet one of the most popular, go figure.
    it is sad to see how this top leagues say and advertise that they stand for respect, no discrimination, fair play, etc, but when it comes to money there are no such things! Promoting a scam bookie shows no respect for the fans, not to mention fair play!!

LOL
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 12-18-18 at 05:40 PM.

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by RoyW View Post
    It's a shame they act like this, as their website and apps are one of the best for betting in the market and they could be one of the biggest in the future if only they treat their customers how they should.
    Said the same thing multiple times over years.

Said the same thing directly to managers in there.

The problem is that the senior management or ownership think this is an acceptable way to run the business. They don't see themselves as criminal or unreasonable. Just doing business how they think it is done.

virtozo

The problem is that the senior management or ownership think this is an acceptable way to run the business. They don't see themselves as criminal or unreasonable. Just doing business how they think it is done.[/QUOTE]

Yes, because in Russia stealing and cheating is business as usual. just stay away from 1xbet!

craftbrewer
    craftbrewer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7446

The problem is that the senior management or ownership think this is an acceptable way to run the business. They don't see themselves as criminal or unreasonable. Just doing business how they think it is done.
    Yes, because in Russia stealing and cheating is business as usual. just stay away from 1xbet![/QUOTE]

The only good Russian book is Marathonbet. Originally it was a Russian book but then they became international. They do limit you very fast like any other soft book but at least they always pay and never steal your money. All other Russian books are scam.

RoyW

Said the same thing multiple times over years.

Said the same thing directly to managers in there.

Definitely. I actually lived in Russia for almost a year. Had a girl there. Its horrible everywhere how rude they are to people in all companies/government buildings.
    Somehow its their way of life and for them showing their power and looking down on others is somehow very important. This bookie is really typical Russian.

If only they understood how important customer service would be on the long run. They getting a really bad name currently and eventually ruin their own business cuz of it.

RoyW

Quote Originally Posted by Nilsli View Post
    RoyW
    I strongly believe your account was blocked because of your residents. As you say, the Netherlands residents are no longer accepted. I am glad it was solved and you got paid in full. Cheers!
    No i can say with 100% certainty at the time of blocking it was simply cuz i was on a big winning streak. I have dutch friends at they still have their accounts valid even now. (though they barely play there and after this they won't either)

Glad its all over yeah, thank you!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Worst book on the planet

F Rating

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by RoyW View Post
    for them showing their power and looking down on others is somehow very important. This bookie is really typical Russian.
    A manager in there did explain that, in a more complimentary way.

There was a complicated bet grading that 1xbet got wrong. No matter how hard we pushed still just got nonsense justifications from more and more senior management until finally someone senior (think the owner) passed a message on through staff.

It basically said "we cannot show weakness or criminals will take advantage of us".

They knew they had got it wrong by that stage for certain. But still would not fix it.

That was the day I gave up on them ever changing.

UglyTruth777
    UglyTruth777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4840

"we cannot show weakness or criminals will take advantage of us".
    This is really the slogan of all books in Russia and Ukraine (Favbet and parimatch), except the Maraphonbet, where the number of accounts is greater than the number of people on the planet.

craftbrewer

1xbet ads are everywhere in Russia- stadiums, TV channels, internet blogs, youtube. Russian soccer top clubs Lokomotiv (last year's premier league winner) and Zenit (Russia's richest soccer club) are wearing 1xbet logo on their kit. 1xbet is not only online in Russia, they have a lot of shops. I can't even imagine how much money they spend on advertising and promotion.

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by craftbrewer View Post
    1xbet ads are everywhere in Russia- stadiums, TV channels, internet blogs, youtube. Russian soccer top clubs Lokomotiv (last year's premier league winner) and Zenit (Russia's richest soccer club) are wearing 1xbet logo on their kit. 1xbet is not only online in Russia, they have a lot of shops. I can't even imagine how much money they spend on advertising and promotion.
    I thought they used a different name in Russia as offering online betting without identifying the player in person at a shop was not allowed.

craftbrewer

I thought they used a different name in Russia as offering online betting without identifying the player in person at a shop was not allowed.
    Yes, in Russia their name is 1xstavka. The word "stavka" is translated in English as "bet" so basically their name in Russia is the same as their international name, just written not in English but in Russian. On the stadiums, TV channels and on soccer clubs' kits in Russia they advertise 1xstavka but in the internet they advertise both 1xstavka and 1xbet.

lonnie55

The biggest "legal scam" in the industry. Shame on this company, their managers, everyone who is supporting and defending them.

craftbrewer

Actually the situation with 1xbet is pretty strange in Russia. According to Russian laws only books with license are allowed to operate in Russia. 1xstavka has a license so 1xstavka is a "legal" book. 1xbet has no license. So basically 1xbet is illegal in Russia. But Russian citizens can choose where they want to play. They can sign up both with "legal" 1xstavka and "illegal" 1xbet. Though it doesn't matter as eventually you will be scammed both by 1stavka and by 1xbet

12 Last