sergfro
    sergfro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Betonline how to show ticket number proof?

Is there way to show proof of my bets made?

I made 4 bets today (Thursday) and they were all confirmed and made. All 4 won - Customer service from Betonline states I only made one and is asking for the ticket number of the other 3. I never write down the ticket number - i'm wondering if there are other ways to show proof that those wagers were made.

Oh and my account is suspended so I cannot log in and check the history (i'm sure the history is not there if the rep says only one bet was made)
    I'm expecting a morning phone call to find out why my account is suspended.

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 287

You're screwed.

sergfro

Maybe they cancelled the pending bets then suspended account. We'll see when I speak to them.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9204

Quote Originally Posted by sergfro View Post
    Maybe they cancelled the pending bets then suspended account. We'll see when I speak to them.
    Did they lock the account after you called them or was it already locked by that stage?

How long have you played there?

sergfro

Account was locked when I called.

I probably have lost around 30k in last 3-4 months with this book. I did a $9k payout request and after the 4th day the account is suspended with pending bets that won but not honored (they probably cancelled bet before the games started ) without any explanation or email. Rep said they are supposed to call me today.

Been playing there off and on for years. This is my secondary book not my main bookie.
    Last edited by sergfro; 10-05-18 at 09:14 AM.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9204

Sounds like they found something security wise whilst processing the payout request. Hopefully you get it sorted out with them today

sergfro

Got off the phone with Financial dept looks like I will be refunded every deposit I made with them and my account will remain closed and I will not be able to use my balance.

We will see if this is true or not. I was told I would be getting an email to confirm this but I have not yet received such.

bubba
    bubba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8458

Got off the phone with Financial dept looks like I will be refunded every deposit I made with them and my account will remain closed and I will not be able to use my balance.

We will see if this is true or not. I was told I would be getting an email to confirm this but I have not yet received such.
    An A+ book should not be deleting balances without reporting to customer of the reason. They havent told you why?

Krashman
    Krashman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 27666

Is there way to show proof of my bets made?

I made 4 bets today (Thursday) and they were all confirmed and made. All 4 won - Customer service from Betonline states I only made one and is asking for the ticket number of the other 3. I never write down the ticket number - i'm wondering if there are other ways to show proof that those wagers were made.
    Always take screenshots.

BigJay
    BigJay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 229

So many bad reports on this book. When will they be downgraded?

bitcoinLuke
    bitcoinLuke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1336

Why exactly?

mtneer1212
    mtneer1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3369

Wait, so you have lost 30-40K with them, and they are refunding all of your deposits? Isnt this a good thing for you? Or am I missing something?

bubba
    bubba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8458

Quote Originally Posted by mtneer1212 View Post
    Wait, so you have lost 30-40K with them, and they are refunding all of your deposits? Isnt this a good thing for you? Or am I missing something?
    That's the way I read it too but I cant imagine that's the case!