Lads800
    Lads800's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

AsianConnect Bad Experience [Solved]

Hey,

Theya re delaying and trying to do everything in order to stop me withdrawing the money. I've deposited as BTC and tried to withdraw as BTC as well, but they said the information I give them doesn't match and denied my payment and they are requiring scanned documents from me. I completely understand the KYC process when dealing with bookies like Pinny or Sbobet, but when it comes to a broker, I find that fishy and I'm not sure if it's safe to share such info with them.

I ALWAYS logged in with he same IP, used the same email etc.
    - Is it legal what they're doing ?
    - Have anyone else sent them the details ? ( scanned ID + proof of residence ). I mean they could use that information to cause illegal things under my name. Are they ALLOWED by any institution to work with such private information and store it safely ?
    - How can SBR help me with this dispute and what kind of extra information do you require from me ?

Later update: Even after I've sent them the requested info, they said : "We regret to inform you that we do not have exact time frame."
    Last edited by Lads800; 06-21-18 at 12:55 PM.

lonnie55
    lonnie55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12267

Just send them your docs and you'll get your money

You have no reason to call them scam

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9204

Since they went to fairly anon bitcoin only accounts they have had some issues with group trying to take advantage.

They have asked a few other SBR posters on bitcoin only accounts for ID and all were cleared without issue.

Lads800

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Since they went to fairly anon bitcoin only accounts they have had some issues with group trying to take advantage.

They have asked a few other SBR posters on bitcoin only accounts for ID and all were cleared without issue.
    Hey there, mate!

I really appreciate your fast and informative replies as it's not the first time when it happens. It's understandable and I've sent them the documents. Can you please answer one of the previous questions as well ?

- Is it legal what they are doing ?
    - Are they an entity who can legally accept KYC information from users ( and safely store it )

In case there are any leaks regarding the information I've sent them (they reselling it or doing illegal transactions under my name), what is the legal way of dealing with it and have it happened before ?

Also, in the end, is there any way to report them to SBR in case they aren't making the withdrawal ? I've sent them the documents and wondering what would be considered a decent amount of time to wait and see if they solve the problem ? Let's not forget that Bitcoin is VOLATILE and with every day that passes after my withdrawal request, I might actually lose money because of the conversion rate, so it's not like I can wait indefinitely!

Rabiddog33
    Rabiddog33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8297

Even if you give them U.S. docs?

Lads800

Lateredit: Even after I've sent them the requested info, they said : "We regret to inform you that we do not have exact time frame."

Since it can take an infinite amount of time, can you please elaborate into how I can report them and try to solve the issue on SBR ?

lonnie55

Quote Originally Posted by Lads800 View Post
    - Are they an entity who can legally accept KYC information from users ( and safely store it )
    Who knows. Who cares.

The industry, at least the part of the industry that is regulated offshore, is based on trust and reviews.

I'm wondering why you first registered, made a deposit, placed your bets but NOW you are asking for a legal basis.

Lads800

Quote Originally Posted by lonnie55 View Post
    Who knows. Who cares.

The industry, at least the part of the industry that is regulated offshore, is based on trust and reviews.

I'm wondering why you first registered, made a deposit, placed your bets but NOW you are asking for a legal basis.
    I will not be answering to you, mate. It's clear that you're neither willing to help, nor assist me in any way, but rather try to show off. Please refrain from doing so in this thread and create your own where you can exhibit any kind of behavior you like.

I am willing to listen and take advice from knowledgeable people in order to solve the problem I currently have. Will also provide details in case there's any official willing to take this further, but first I need to know how long I'm supposed to wait ( in case they don't solve the problem in the meantime) before being able to make a withdrawal.

bettingstation
    bettingstation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1201

we should not play here...

Lads800

Quote Originally Posted by Rabiddog33 View Post

Not from US, so no matter what restrictions they have, it doesn't apply to this specific case

lonnie55

I will not be answering to you, mate. It's clear that you're neither willing to help, nor assist me in any way, but rather try to show off. Please refrain from doing so in this thread and create your own where you can exhibit any kind of behavior you like.

I am willing to listen and take advice from knowledgeable people in order to solve the problem I currently have. Will also provide details in case there's any official willing to take this further, but first I need to know how long I'm supposed to wait ( in case they don't solve the problem in the meantime) before being able to make a withdrawal.
    You won't get a better advice than
    - send them your documents
    - wait for your money

but good luck in your search for answers

Lads800

@Optional, in case it doesn't get solved, is there any way SBR can help with this ? By "help" I mean to report them or get them blacklisted on SBR, not necessarily get my money back.

Can you also please point me to other cases where this happened so I can talk with those users and ask them if there were any negative consequences after they have sent their documents ? Asking because you said that "They have asked a few other SBR posters on bitcoin only accounts for ID and all were cleared without issue."

Thanks in advance and sorry for bothering you, but you seem the most knowledgeable and probably have the most experience compared to anyone else who posted in the thread.
    Last edited by Lads800; 06-20-18 at 05:36 PM.

lonnie55

SBR just upgraded 1xbet, one of the most unserious books on the planet and you expect them to blacklist AC, one of the most reliable agents in the business? oh my

Lads800

Quote Originally Posted by lonnie55 View Post
    SBR just upgraded 1xbet, one of the most unserious books on the planet and you expect them to blacklist AC, one of the most reliable agents in the business? oh my
    I am not expecting anything, mate. I am only trying to solve a problem that appeared due to AC being unreliable, despite the fact that I've won bets, made money and tried to make a withdrawal. I am asking questions, not expecting or demanding things from SBR admins. If you would stop hijacking the thread with your replies, I might actually have a chance to get decent answers, like the one provided by Optional so far.

Please stop hijacking the thread so I won't have to report your posts. Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by Lads800; 06-20-18 at 05:53 PM.

Alfa1234
    Alfa1234's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2544

AC is one of the most serious agents out there...instead of instantly creating a thread, why not simply comply with their KYC request and see what happens? If they refuse to verify you and refuse to send you your money...THEN start complaining. At least give them the benefit of the doubt. You should have some trust considering the fact you sent them a deposit and literally thousands of clients have had no problems with them.

Legal or illegal? They have a license in Curacao, by questioning their legality you should question every single offshore book. Only play local if you don't want your data stored off shore. You mentioned Pinnacle...well, they also have a Curacao license. What's the difference?

Oh, and when posting on a public forum for thousands of people to read you should expect some people to criticise you for accusing a well known and respected agent. Don't blame Lonnie for pointing stuff out, he probably has a lot more knowledge than you do about books and agents.

bookie
    bookie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1036

Thanks for posting Lads800...would appreciate you keeping us advised of this situation when its resolved--or if it drags on for more than another week. Have to agree with Alfa though that as of now it sounds like the kind of delay you have to put up with and can't complain your way out of if you play offshore. I've had to endure a couple of painful, semi-bullshit weights (not with AC) in the past couple of years, and for what it's worth, I got every penny both times.

Barrakuda
    Barrakuda's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7305

Is getting 0.5% less than you should for all BTC withdrawals standard, or can you get a better deal? I've gotten precisely 0.50% less than what the exchange rate was for the last two withdrawals. If that's just how they run things, not much to do. But curious if others have gotten fairer rates.

Lads800

Quote Originally Posted by bookie View Post
    Thanks for posting Lads800...would appreciate you keeping us advised of this situation when its resolved--or if it drags on for more than another week. Have to agree with Alfa though that as of now it sounds like the kind of delay you have to put up with and can't complain your way out of if you play offshore. I've had to endure a couple of painful, semi-bullshit weights (not with AC) in the past couple of years, and for what it's worth, I got every penny both times.
    Thanks for your reply, mate. You seem to actually want to help and assist me so I'll gladly give you more details:

- I've already sent them the KYC documents and they said "We regret to inform you that we do not have exact time frame." So it means it can take 1 day or 1 year since they can't even estimate when it will be ready.
    - Before requesting the KYC they were asking questions and I've answered them, yet they insisted the answer was WRONG. What they don't realize is the fact that I can mathematically and logically prove the answer is right and the fact that they claim it's "wrong" is simply a fraud and a way to try and delay the payments.

Basically they delay everything as much as possible, without any reason to do so. Even the chat replies take 15-20 minutes for one answer, just so you can imagine.

Later edit: After a COUPLE HOURS of combined live chat sessions ( and after complying with the KYC despite paying and withdrawing only in Bitcoin ) they finally made the payment.

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5828

Thanks for your reply, mate. You seem to actually want to help and assist me so I'll gladly give you more details:

- I've already sent them the KYC documents and they said "We regret to inform you that we do not have exact time frame." So it means it can take 1 day or 1 year since they can't even estimate when it will be ready.
    - Before requesting the KYC they were asking questions and I've answered them, yet they insisted the answer was WRONG. What they don't realize is the fact that I can mathematically and logically prove the answer is right and the fact that they claim it's "wrong" is simply a fraud and a way to try and delay the payments.

Basically they delay everything as much as possible, without any reason to do so. Even the chat replies take 15-20 minutes for one answer, just so you can imagine.

Later edit: After a COUPLE HOURS of combined live chat sessions ( and after complying with the KYC despite paying and withdrawing only in Bitcoin ) they finally made the payment.
    So u got paid in resonable time frame due to kyc..if i was AC i would just ban you now...what a joke and waste of forum space this post was...just delete it or at very least change title of post
    Last edited by littlekona; 06-21-18 at 05:52 AM.
    Points Awarded:

lonnie55 gave littlekona 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Alfa1234

Yep, definitely sounds like a genuine SCAM and you were asbolutely right to start this thread accusing them.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9204

Hey there, mate!

I really appreciate your fast and informative replies as it's not the first time when it happens. It's understandable and I've sent them the documents. Can you please answer one of the previous questions as well ?

In case there are any leaks regarding the information I've sent them (they reselling it or doing illegal transactions under my name), what is the legal way of dealing with it and have it happened before ?

Also, in the end, is there any way to report them to SBR in case they aren't making the withdrawal ? I've sent them the documents and wondering what would be considered a decent amount of time to wait and see if they solve the problem ? Let's not forget that Bitcoin is VOLATILE and with every day that passes after my withdrawal request, I might actually lose money because of the conversion rate, so it's not like I can wait indefinitely!
    I am glad to hear you got paid.

AC88 are basically unregulated. I am not sure what legal rights or responsibilities they have regarding KYC info.

They operate on reputation, not regulation, and anyone who uses them should be aware they are choosing to take this risk.

That said, they have built up a very good reputation over quite a few years and also will discuss any complaints players have with SBR.

Quote Originally Posted by Rabiddog33 View Post
    Yes. if you join as bitcoin only and if they need to KYC you later, you will not be penalized based on your location.

dealer wins
    dealer wins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11819

Schools are out early this year!

Lads800

Thanks a lot for help and answers, Optional and bookie. I've updated the thread title to reflect the current situation.
    I've specifically chosen not to feed the trolls or answer the ill-intended posts in order to keep the thread clean.

lonnie55

Thread title still "AsianConnect SCAM" on my end

Alfa1234

Thanks a lot for help and answers, Optional and bookie. I've updated the thread title to reflect the current situation.
    I've specifically chosen not to feed the trolls or answer the ill-intended posts in order to keep the thread clean.
    Next time, wait a few days (or God forbid maybe even an entire week) before calling a company a scam and the "trolls" won't have to come out of their forest.