BigBlueNYG
    BigBlueNYG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 462

Betus SCAM, stay away

Haven't played there in years, got a cold call left me a VM offering a $200 fp, no strings attached, ran the balance to over $1000 met the RO, then went to request a payout and was told didnt meet RO, RO was 10X, and I cleared it by more than $300, and yes I know baseball is 1/2 action. Once I complained they just took funds out, complete. WASTE of time, don't give them your money , better options than that joke book

michael777
    michael777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3128

they stiffed me out of a little over $41,000 11 years ago,CROOKS!

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

I don't understand how they are a scam? I'm not saying you guys are lying but how have they been around for so long if they are a scam? I personally have never played there but can remember them from the early days of offshore and they are still around. They must be doing something right.

bostonbruins
    bostonbruins's Avatar Become A Pro!

Years ago they wouldn't pay me like $400 cause they said I broke some rule with bonuses , don't recall exactly what they claimed I did wrong , just told them to fuk off in the end

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Quote Originally Posted by themike78 View Post
    I don't understand how they are a scam? I'm not saying you guys are lying but how have they been around for so long if they are a scam? I personally have never played there but can remember them from the early days of offshore and they are still around. They must be doing something right.
    they have a terrific business model

collect collect collect and if they have to pay out then delay delay delay

Headsterx
    Headsterx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2134

Quote Originally Posted by themike78 View Post
    Bernie Madoff's Ponzi scheme lasted about 20 years in an industry that's "regulated" so how come betus can't last longer in an unregulated industry of offshore betting. I think oddsmaker is still around and they were/are just as bad.

Miz
    Miz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3162

I think they have come a long way in the last 4-5 years. I have been paid out many times by them, even when they were considered sketchy. I have had a very different experience overall.