RocketMan$$$
    RocketMan$$$'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 762

BetPhoenix and BetMania

Playing at both books now. Took the 200% free play with 18x roll, I have about 1500 to clear before a payout. Got close to 5K @ both. I have yet to see any complaints on them and I know they have been around for a long time. My limits are 250 which is ok. Took me close to a month and a half to get there. When the times comes for a payout anything to worry about?

temple2010
    temple2010's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4189

not a thing

Stallion
    Update your status
    Stallion's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16702

Hopefully not.

Crusherrr
    Please don't feed the trolls
    Crusherrr's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13851

Quote Originally Posted by temple2010 View Post
    not a thing
    I wouldn't say not a thing. For one, I signed up for Betphoenix and took a few bonuses after losing first few deposits and ran one up up to about 4k and it took them 7 days to pay me by bitcoin. Then I signed up with betmania and asked them if they are different ownership/management than BetPhoenix/Skybook and they said yes and that I could play on both Betmania and BetPhoenix. Well I took a few bonuses and lost a few of the deposits and then ran it up to about $3k. They then said that I was not allowed any bonuses because I took a payout with BetPhoenix. They made me surrender the $750 in deposit bonuses I was given before paying me out and also took about 8 days.

The fact that you have $5k on BOTH could be a bad thing. They may try being scummy and making you surrender your bonuses as well. Betmania/BetPhoenix/Skybook are all the same regardless of what they may have told you before. I don't think HRWager is grouped with them but who knows now.

ABEHONEST
    Say what? I'll bite your head plum off!
    ABEHONEST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4175

Quote Originally Posted by RocketMan$$$ View Post
    Playing at both books now. Took the 200% free play with 18x roll, I have about 1500 to clear before a payout. Got close to 5K @ both. I have yet to see any complaints on them and I know they have been around for a long time. My limits are 250 which is ok. Took me close to a month and a half to get there. When the times comes for a payout anything to worry about?
    My God, if you pull that off I may crown you SBR's champion of 2018.
    I have spent around 12,000 on my 18 roll and finally I am closing in on a round figure 87,000, to match that roll.
    Yet, this Book manager at this establishment has said more than once, "choke-choke, they do it all the time.
    I honestly SEE NOW WAY a gambler can roll that figure and do it within 5 years.
    Well, before going broke of course.

temple2010
    temple2010's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4189

Quote Originally Posted by Crusherrr View Post
    I wouldn't say not a thing. For one, I signed up for Betphoenix and took a few bonuses after losing first few deposits and ran one up up to about 4k and it took them 7 days to pay me by bitcoin. Then I signed up with betmania and asked them if they are different ownership/management than BetPhoenix/Skybook and they said yes and that I could play on both Betmania and BetPhoenix. Well I took a few bonuses and lost a few of the deposits and then ran it up to about $3k. They then said that I was not allowed any bonuses because I took a payout with BetPhoenix. They made me surrender the $750 in deposit bonuses I was given before paying me out and also took about 8 days.

The fact that you have $5k on BOTH could be a bad thing. They may try being scummy and making you surrender your bonuses as well. Betmania/BetPhoenix/Skybook are all the same regardless of what they may have told you before. I don't think HRWager is grouped with them but who knows now.
    wow, maybe things have changed! I've played at all 3 in the past and received bonuses and never a problem. still play at betphoenix and never had an issue getting paid.

RocketMan$$$

I think they won't let you take a payout at Mania or Phoenix and get a bonus at other shop... It was a struggle for the roll over

michael777
    michael777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3128

Mickey mouse outfit,they cut limits quickly,take 3-4 days to pay by bitcoin,and you are definitely NOT allowed to have 2 accounts like that NO MATTER what anyone says on here,good luck though,i hope you get paid,and 1 more thing,they NEVER,and i mean NEVER respond to emails

michael777
    michael777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3128

I forgot,there is no withdraw option,LMAO,you have to use live chat or call for a payout,a total joke

Foosball Champ
    Foosball Champ's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10474

btc takes a full week.

cankid
    cankid's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10364

I would request payout from one but not both to start just my opinion. Never had a Problem with Betmania and got 4-5 payouts over several years. GL keep us posted.

RocketMan$$$

Quote Originally Posted by michael777 View Post
    Mickey mouse outfit,they cut limits quickly,take 3-4 days to pay by bitcoin,and you are definitely NOT allowed to have 2 accounts like that NO MATTER what anyone says on here,good luck though,i hope you get paid,and 1 more thing,they NEVER,and i mean NEVER respond to emails
    I know from past experience you can have multiple accounts. A few years ago I got a payout from Mania and Phonenix in back to back weeks just a grand,, My balance at Phoenix is mid 4 figures and Mania low 4 figures... wish me luck..

Crusherrr
    Please don't feed the trolls
    Crusherrr's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13851

I know from past experience you can have multiple accounts. A few years ago I got a payout from Mania and Phonenix in back to back weeks just a grand,, My balance at Phoenix is mid 4 figures and Mania low 4 figures... wish me luck..
    How do they allow you to take bonuses after receiving a payout? Once I took a payout I was not allowed to receive bonuses again and no way I'm playing on those sites without 100 or 200% bonus. Their lines are garbage.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

don't take payouts from both at the same time

yes you can have multiple accounts but like crusher said they can be nasty, and right after you take a payout you can expect limits at both to be cut to 125 and then 50

GradyFuson
    GradyFuson's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3991

Do limits start out at $250 there??? Or were you limited to that?

I played at pheonix 6 or 7 yrs ago and they slow paid me. Bad experience. Then played at skybook 5 years ago and they put my bets on a delay and often rejected the bet offering me worse odds. I think I lost that deposit.

Obviously this was a long time ago, but haven't been back since.

With the ease of Bitcoin payments, books are stupid to pull anythng shady.

RocketMan$$$

I think the usual max is 250

GradyFuson
    GradyFuson's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3991

I think the usual max is 250
    Geez, that says a lot about the smarts behind a book right there. Often the bigger the wager they will take the more reliable they will be. Those are some very low limits for a book that has been around as long as them.

Rabiddog33
    Rabiddog33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8297

My experience with them $500 on full game wagers on spreads, moneylines, over and unders. Then $250 on props, live wagering, etc. Thats what they'll start you off at and if you start beating them at something they will knock it down.

RocketMan$$$

I just used them for the bonus. As long as they pay me what they owe me. I doubt I will qualify for another bonus after I get my payouts.