JoeCool20
    SBR Poker is ALL Freakin Wild Donk Luck!
    JoeCool20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 727

Quote Originally Posted by Alfa1234 View Post
    My first post in this thread dates from 7 months ago. The guy was calling the company a scam because his withdrawal didn't come through after 5 days. Numerous people have been paid since, how is that a real scam? And I don't take "sides", I try and defend people and books I believe are being treated unfairly.

LOL I got in "trouble" for my replies. So you can have it.

I don't give a shit whether they are a "scam" or not. I don't even give a shit whether they pay the guy or not.

Nor do I give a shit which "side" you choose to take. Who gives a damn?

Now I only hope this post doesn't get me in any "trouble" LOL

frodsen
    frodsen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1746

I cancelled the order to pay the full amount, asking them for chunks. I ordered a payment of 500 euros and still nothing, I have been waiting for 5 weeks. They answer my questions in the same way: "technical issues".
    In total I'm waiting for money since April/May. 8 months! I filed a complaint here and still nothing. How much more should I wait? A year or maybe two years?

frodsen

@Optional - please update about my complaint. Have you contacted 21bet? Did they answer?
    I have been waiting 6 weeks, I still not received merely 500 euros.

gryzonko
    gryzonko's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1929

Quote Originally Posted by gryzonko View Post
    My withdrawal (650euro) is pending since 24 may so almost 3 weeks
    Over half year and still withdrawal wasnt processed. Scam

gryzonko
    gryzonko's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1929

Is anybody was paid by 21bet in last year. I ask because I have tried made withdrawal since may 2018. Meantime some users has defend 21bet ... So am I so unlucky or...?

frodsen

They have paid me 3x300€ in the last two months. There is still a large amount on the account.

@gryzonko - please send me a pm and give me your email

deleder
    deleder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Is anyone getting their withdrawals? I've tried getting just north of 300 GBP for over a month. They have responded to 1/5 of my e-mails. Live chat never available.

Why does Skrill/Neteller not close their account? How can they go on? Have anyone made a complaint to the MGA?

frodsen

I made complaints to MGA many times. They didn't even respond me recently.
    But try it. Maybe they'll do something.

frodsen

Will my complaint to SBR from a few months ago be considered?

frodsen

Site is offline for several weeks, customers have been scammed. MGA doesn't respond to complaints. 21bet.com still has their license active!
    Embarrassing.
    Why quiet about this topic? Nobody here was scammed?

lonnie55
    lonnie55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12267

Quote Originally Posted by frodsen View Post
    Site is offline for several weeks, customers have been scammed. MGA doesn't respond to complaints. 21bet.com still has their license active!
    Embarrassing.
    MGA is part of the scam as the name already says: Mafia Gaming Authority

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9137

Embarrassing.
    I think just about everyone here was paid apart from yourself.

frodsen

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    I think just about everyone here was paid apart from yourself.

Some of my friends didn't get their money either. Negative reviews can also be found on other sites. This company suddenly disappeared and stole money. You haven't even considered my complaint here. Maybe you will defend them?

Optional

Some of my friends didn't get their money either. Negative reviews can also be found on other sites. This company suddenly disappeared and stole money. You haven't even considered my complaint here. Maybe you will defend them?
    I was not defending them. Was only meaning to answer your question "Why quiet about this topic? Nobody here was scammed?".

frodsen

The MGA has decided to cancel the authorisation awarded to Aureate Gaming Solutions Limited (MGA/B2C/361/2016) effective as of 2 October 2019 in terms of regulation 10 of the Gaming Compliance and Enforcement Regulations (S.L. 583.06).

Aureate Gaming Solutions Limited is thus no longer authorised to carry out any gaming operations, register new players or accept new customer deposits, but is required to retain and provide all registered players with access to their player accounts, and to refund all funds standing to the credit of players in line with the applicable law.

This sanction is being imposed upon Aureate Gaming Solutions Limited on the ground that the relevant Authorisation was obtained by one or more materially false or misleading representations or in some other improper way as per the proviso to regulation 10(2)(b) of the Gaming Compliance and Enforcement Regulations (S.L. 583.06).

This decision may be subject to an appeal in terms of article 43 of the Gaming Act (Cap. 583).

Is there any chance to get my money back?

dn3dxx
    dn3dxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Hello frodsen and others with similar 21bet situation. No you certainly arent the only one who hasnt got their money. I have been trying to withdraw since february and they still owe me 3300€. I have had many emails with MGA, but they dont seem to care, even though they have a lisence with them and their sigil was shown on all places on the site. I hope we could find a way to get our money back and any help would be appreciated!

frodsen

http://www.littletonchambers.com/lib...19%2000047.pdf

The owners robbed the players and sold the company. They also deceived the buyer and hid the company's debts. Criminal history.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: lonnie55

Optional

http://www.littletonchambers.com/lib...19%2000047.pdf

The owners robbed the players and sold the company. They also deceived the buyer and hid the company's debts. Criminal history.
    That Bell guy and his daughter sound the people who collected all the money here.

Does his 666bet book have a bad history too anyone can recall?

frodsen

https://www.bailii.org/ew/cases/EWHC/Comm/2020/94.html

Continuation of history. I wonder how they got the GB and MGA licenses since Hogg wasn't the owner of 21bet. Scammers.

First 12