jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Asian Odds??

Anyone use the platform offered by asianconnect?

Clutchut12
    Clutchut12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Anyone use the platform offered by asianconnect?
    U need a vacation Bud, need 2 get as far away from gambling as u can, never seen a losing streak like urs in a long time.hell of a guy Double J, piss poor gambler

Alfa1234
    Alfa1234's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2544

It's Mollybet, every agent has this platform. It works perfectly but it's main focus is soccer although other sports are included as well.

If you are mainly betting US sports, it's only worth it because it gives access to Matchbook and Pinnacle odds. All other bookies that are included in the platform have tiny limits on all sports except soccer.
    Points Awarded:

MadTiger gave Alfa1234 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Alfie White
    Alfie White's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11856

AsianOdds has Mollybet? Did something change recently?

From what I know, AC has their own platform called AsianOdds and they don't offer anything other than Football. Also, that platform hasn't been updated for quite some time now and they are competitor of Mollybet in that perspective and have nothing to do with that platform. It might look slightly the same, but in fact are not.

Please do correct me if I am wrong, but this is the last info I know of.

From my last experience with them, they are good in general, but if you want to bet on more than just football, I recommend you look elsewhere.

lonnie55
    lonnie55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12267

AsianOdds is developed by AsianConnect itself. It has nothing to do with Mollybet AFAIK.

At the moment only soccer and basketball are available.

jjgold

AsianConnect does seem limited on many things even the stand alone books are watered down products of the real thing

No idea why..it seems like a good company buy very backwards and refuses to use each books entire API like other places do

aliceinchains
    aliceinchains's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 757

it's a shame that only football is available although i like the idea behind it

gopro
    gopro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 587

It made me mad becuse of all the line changes dropping every second and you want to hit over 2.5 and only been offered 3 goal line for example .only way i see is using betfair and betfair api(betangel is my choice). thing is most of you here are american and cant open an account on betfair as are some of us in europe becuse countries banned outside gambling ,also you guys i guess don't bet on soccer that much and for us it is the main income.loved doing live nba trading in betfair ,those were crazy times

jjgold

well hopefully wickets will add more stuff like cashouts during games