danos11
    danos11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Bet365 forcing bank transfer for withdrawal

I have deposited numerous times to bet365 using skrill and now after a few wins in a row they have locked my account and asked me for 50 different forms of verification, which i have provided. Now they are telling me that they will only give me the money if it's a bank transfer. I toyed with the idea of telling them that I didn't have a bank account but they said that if I didn't then I would need to make one. A lot of bookmakers have it mandatory that you withdraw to the same place from which you deposited, to prevent money laundering. Does this go against any rules that bet365 should be following? I like to keep bookmaking out of my bank account so this is putting me in a very inconvenient position that I would rather not be in.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

A few UK books have been doing this recently.

I think it is due to the rise of people buying/selling Skrill accounts with basic ID.

I am not sure you can do anything about it. :\

dealer wins
    dealer wins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11819

If you want the money give them your bank details lol Open up a 2nd account to keep them separate would be my advise.

shaunovery
    shaunovery's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

A lot of uk books not using skrill these days

betakos
    betakos's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 67

Provide a bank account so you can go through with the withdraw. Now if in the future is such a big problem, you have to wage the pros and cons of this book and decide whether you should continue business with them or not

spider
    spider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 46953

b365 usually requires that your first withdrawal be thru a bank account. after that they
    will only let you withdraw according to your last deposit.