stardust6177
    stardust6177's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

First of all let me say that I've been with betway for the past 3 months and have a lot of good things to say about it.
    However recently I have experienced what must have been a glitch when placing a bet. The bet in question was a three team soccer parlay with one game already started. Betway would have this glitch albeit very rare in my experience, where right after you click confirm bet, the bet slip would freeze for seconds and a message pops up saying bet was not placed and asks me to click on retry. After I did click the same message popped up again and this went on for three times. Next thing I know my account is short a significant amount and I have 3 same parlays placed at the same time...I lost all three.
    Btw there is no way I'm making this up, three parlays with same amount placed at same time makes no sense...

Let me clarify one thing, the message I got wasn't the usual "bet placed unsuccessfully" in red letters during live betting. I mean if it was I wouldn't have been in that spot.

while I appreciate the input from every one, I really hope someone familiar with betway engine to chime in or better yet a resident rep if we have one.
    Last edited by stardust6177; 04-10-17 at 03:31 PM.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

I haven't used Betway so dont know the answers but it does sound like the sort of problem you may be able to get a supervisor to reverse for you.

I guess you haven't asked as yet?

shaunovery
    shaunovery's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

I would suggest quickly checking pending bets or balance after you receive the message

stardust6177
    stardust6177's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

I sent them an email they said they will escalate.
    Than you