KikiDebelinko
    KikiDebelinko's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

1xbet delaying payout for 7800€

Hello guys, I have a situation to share. I will be very thankful for any help or advice.

First of all I know it was my mistake to choose and play big at 1xbet.com at first place. I did not check enough about all player experiences. I have been naive because I never thought that bookmakers which is promoted by oddsportal, skrill, etc., can behave like this to a fair and clean players.

So what happened:
    6.2.2017 – Registered on site
    6.2.2017 - 10.2.2017 - Made 7 skrill deposits in total of 4570€.

Meanwhile I made 35 single bets, all on moneyline (33 ATP tennis, 1 champions league, 1 Spain primera division). After first 10 bets, they immediately reduce odds (like they do to winning players). So basically i won majority bets with reduced odds.

I won 3229,03€, so on my 1xbet account is 7799,03€. Because of lowered odds, I did not see any value on betting (thanks god) anymore, so I decided for a withdraw.

12.2.2017 – I made a withdraw request.

They asked me to send them all required documents. ID, screenshots from my skrill, selfie with my id and mailing with security department on the background. Their standard procedure. I sent them everything they asked for. They replied:

12.2.2017 »Your data is under verification now. You will receive the answer in the nearest time.«
    Until today nothing from them. Meanwhile I sent them questions about progressing but they always replied automatic/generic:

12.2.2017- 8.3.2017 “Hello. Your account is under the verification. As soon as your account is verified you will get the answer by the e-mail. At the moment you can use your account only for placing bets«

So to sum up. I have normally playable account. No blocks, no restrictions. I just have a lot of money on account, and want a withdraw. I am waiting almost a month, with basically no progress. I do not know what to do anymore, reading all players problems posted on forums are driving me crazy. Especially because I deposited 4570€, this is not even close to winning such an amount. I understand that they have rights to do KYC procedure, but this ignorant behavior is such a shame and unprofessional. They are playing with us and we are unfortunately just a toy without any real leverage.

After realizing that this behavior is a known method from 1xbet I did:
    1) Wrote a complaint on SBR
    2) Wrote complaint to a Curacao gaming license
    3) Sharing problem on SBR forum.

Is there any other options what to do in order to get my money asap? I know i maybe overreacting and I can get tomorrow email from them that my withdraw is available, but honestly day after day I am more afraid.

I am looking forward to your responds and I will for sure post any updates.

Br

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9204

If you're account is still open for betting, I think you can assume that 1xbet do not see you as having done anything wrong.

This is probably just 'normal' KYC checks, and probably betting activity revue, for a new account that made what sounds like an unusual number of deposits in a short time and wants to cash out the balance 6 days later.

They are slow and unresponsive once their terrible/ridiculous Security Dept gets involved with anything but if you have bet honestly you probably will be paid just fine, eventually.

moojoo
    moojoo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 229

Did you try to make withdrawal after they ask for documents. Try smaller amounts.

KikiDebelinko

HHi guys, thank you for your replies.

@Optional
    Yes, I understand what you are saying. I lost first few bets, that is why I made so much deposits and not only one. And reducing odds simply forced me to made a withdraw, otherwise I will have no intentions leaving the site so quick.

@Moojoo
    I tried, but when I choose withdraw, no matter what amount I wrote it is always the same: “withdraws blocked, ID verification”.

Also OK, let’s say I understand that they have to check everything and that’s take time. But it is their responsiveness that is just unprofessional and shamefully. They just cannot answer only with automatic responses, like they really not cared about players at all. They making me and many other players like me just nervous, and I really think we just don’t deserve that, of course in case that we didn’t do anything wrong. They can limit me, they can close or freeze my account if they don’t want to cooperate with me anymore, but they just cannot not pay me. Especially when you consider that I deposited 4570€.

I will post any update on my situations.
    Br

dealer wins
    dealer wins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11819

Good luck getting even your deposit back, cause your gonna need it!

KikiDebelinko

An update about my situation.

It’s been 3 months (3!) and literally nothing changed. My account is still open, normally playable with all my money on it. But I just cannot withdraw it. When I try to withdraw it, an error message pop-up “withdraw is not allowed – id verification”. I am sending them e-mails on 2-3 days, asking them about progress. They always replied automatic, like last mail about hour ago: “Hello. Your data is under verification. Please, wait for the answer.«

I have 7800€ on my account, 4570€ is ma initial deposit. It's quite frustrating not able to do anything. A wrote them on live chat, wrote a complaint on SBR & Curacao gaming license, but all without any success.

I read on sbr forum sad stories of Kikou01, Marioulia, Damon Kruger and Tsakos04 all with the same problem. But they have at least some progress or contact with 1xbet about their situation. I have none, and every day more I asking myself it they can just keep excusing not paying me with this abnormal verification forever or it will be one day when I will get answer from them?

I would be really thankful if any of you who dealt with 1xbet before/now can give me some advice. I really hope that this ends well for all who are having problems with 1xbet.

BR

p.s.
    Here I would also like to thank Optional and SBR for all effort made to help us.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

bad book

nobody gets paid guy over a certain amount

$200 and less you get paid

ouzoun
    ouzoun's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9200

The internet is full of stories where 1xbet is confiscating money. I still don't understand why some people don't get the lesson. Also some people are naive to send their documents to Russia.

SBR Forum
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 993431

Keep us posted.

Uerdinger1979
    Uerdinger1979's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

All websites who have tested and reviewed them that I have visited (except sbr) recommend them as a fully serious bookie. I think that's why the get so many new clients they can steal their money. I started to contact some of them asking for feedback. Hope this helps.

KikiDebelinko

Hi guys.

An update about my case.

After exactly 3 month (coincidence or not?!) since I made withdraw request my account got blocked. I got the same blocking appeal form like everybody else who posted on sbr forum about 1xbet problem. I filled the form and after 48 hour they asked me to send documents that I already sent them by e-mail with normal post. In the instructions they wrote that registered letters are not accepted. I sent them two identical letter, one with tracking and one without it. Thank god it cost me only 5€ for both letters.

Tracking system reminded me that my letter is reached to the recipient. Since I read on forum that 1xbet don’t pick up letters, I immediately sent them e-mail asking them to pick up my letter and process my verification. They replied automatically, like they always did: “Hello. You will be informed after we check the documents from your mail package. You will get further instructions in your account«. After no progress at all, I sent them e-mail again with same answer.

I got an e-mail that extra details are needed. I got this bizarre questionnaire about way of taking my photos, modifying photos… I filled it I now I am waiting that they asked me to send them this questionnaire by post. I really questions what can I expect more….

To sum up, this thing with 1xbet is unbelievable and shameful. Lot of you are asking how can we deposit and bet at such a shame bookie that 1xbet are. I can tell you that I consider myself for serious player who has some experience in sports betting. I played on many bookies and since I played clean, didn’t abuse any bonus offered and I always played on big market matches (atp tennis, CL, EPL and LL) I never had any problems. OK because I played big I was limited before, I was forced to change bookie, but never ever I had any problems with withdrawing my money. I with this experience I was so naďve and really never believed that this can happen with bookie, who were and are promoted by skrill, oddsportal and many more relevant betting sites. I was so wrong…

And this I appeal to SBR. Please do whatever is in your command to warn any potential 1xbet player what should they expect if they reach to withdrawing money. Whatever this my (and other players) case end, it is obviously that this is scam site who required ridiculous procedures in order to get your deserved money. Please do not apologize and defend them with mandatory KYC procedures. This isn’t and will never be normal KYC process and anyone who has some experience in sports book should know this. I was so disappointed with skrill management, when I asked and recommended them to remove affiliate promo from 1xbet. I am their gold vip member for years, and indirectly give them plenty money from fees, but they just ignored me. Looks like they really looks only on they own interest and earning. SBR, please don’t do the same thing.

I will post any updates about my case.

Kind regards.

kikou01
    kikou01's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 473

+1KikiDebelinko

I'm really sorry for you

Yes 1xbet is not a bookmaker, 1xbet is a scammer
    It is IMPOSSIBLE to earn money with 1xbet, we have been naive to bet with 1xbet
    We will never see our money again because 1xbet is a mafia

The only thing we can do is destroy their marketing that is found all over the web
    I think of opening a line dedicated to that. Maybe SBR can help us too

We have to stop that, every month we have again bettors at SBR who are victims of 1xbet

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

F rated book

no pay book

KikiDebelinko

Hi guys.

Next update about my case.

I received e-mail: "
    The review of your claim is suspended until we receive a letter containing answers to the questions below. Please print the questions and write your answers by hand." This is the second time i had to send them by post answers which they already had. After i got confirmed that my post is received by 1xbet i sent them 2 e-mail in order to pick up my lettter.

I received e-mail: "Dear customer! You are requested to pass a Skype verification call." I made skype call in the same day. They required video and i have to show them my ID card. The questioned me about my date of births, my job position, my favourite sport to bet... At the end they said that in 5 days i will get answer about it.

I received e-mail: "The security department is unable to make a favorable decision on your claim. For a further review of your claim please log on to the website and follow the instructions provided in My Account."
    I got a really ridiculous questionnaire. I answered it and since i am sure that next step will be to send exact questionnaire by post i already did this step and sent it to Russia. To prove what a shameful questions they asked, i will copy it here:
    Full name (in Russian and English) and previously used names if any
    Names and nicknames used online
    Date and place of birth (country, region, district, city/town/village, postcode, street, house number, flat number)
    Sex (please specify if there was a sex change)
    Registration address and residence address (country, region, district, city/town/village, postcode, street, house number, flat number)
    Marital status (if married, spouse's full name; not married; widowed; divorced; separated)
    Nationality (please specify previously held nationalities if any)
    National ID card
    Contact details (address, phone, email, skype, other methods)
    Travel document details
    Who could use your details without your knowledge
    When, where and for what purpose did you register on the website and how many times did you register
    Are you related to or do you have any other personal connections with a bookmaker's employees or sportspeople
    Are you a founder, co-founder, shareholder, partner or have any other connection with a bookmaking business
    When did you place your bet, on what event and what was the stake
    What is your understanding of the terms and conditions associated with the event
    When and how did you top up your account for placing the bet in question
    Please provide information about persons who could influence your decision to make a bet
    Are you involved in any type of business (founder, co-founder, shareholder, partner or other involvement. If yes please provide information about the business: registration number, taxpayer number, company name, place of registration, year of founding, names of directors/founders etc)
    Which method was influential in helping you decide to place the bet in question (mathematical model, statistical analysis, luck)? Please specify at least 5 of your biggest gambling wins and losses (including with other bookmakers)
    Do you consider your actions to be illegal and, if yes, why
    What legal and illegal methods of gaining advantage over a bookmaker do you know? Please describe each method (at least 3 types)
    Which software did you use for editing and sending photos of your documents?

You can see it that they use "generic" questionnaire. They asked me about "bet in question", like there exist placed bet which is suspicious.

Now I will wait to 1xbet receive and review my documents. From what i read in similar cases after reviewing this they will required another skype call. And after that i will get final decision. What a scam site and nobody can't or don't want to take any action in order to stop them doing this.

I will keep updating.

Regards.
    Last edited by KikiDebelinko; 07-11-17 at 10:58 AM.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9204

Ridiculous.

lonnie55
    lonnie55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12267

Hope one day karma f***s them up.

dohyun
    dohyun's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

any updates??