brp0954
    Update your status
    brp0954's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5806

Asianodds88 vs. Olebitcoin

Has anybody had any experience with either of these two? I live in the US and would love to have a pinnacle account. Can anybody also recommend a VPN that I could use to access it? All feedback would be greatly appreciated!

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9183

Quote Originally Posted by brp0954 View Post
    Has anybody had any experience with either of these two? I live in the US and would love to have a pinnacle account. Can anybody also recommend a VPN that I could use to access it? All feedback would be greatly appreciated!
    Both have been around for 4 or 5 years, Asianconnect longer than Olebitcoin I think.

They have changing policies on what they can do for who and how it is done. Ask them for the best solution for you as they will know what is working and what isnt far better than anyone on the forums.

Craig22
    Craig22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 916

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Both have been around for 4 or 5 years, Asianconnect longer than Olebitcoin I think.

They have changing policies on what they can do for who and how it is done. Ask them for the best solution for you as they will know what is working and what isnt far better than anyone on the forums.
    With the invention of bitcoin, there is no reason brokers should not take U.S. customers imo.

brp0954
    Update your status

I would like to share my experiences with both of them as they were both very responsive with all the questions I had in a timely manner. I decided to go with Asianconnect88 and the process really couldn't have been easier considering I had never done bitcoins either deposit or withdrawal. I went to LibertyX and bought $1000 worth of their QPay cards went online and sent it to my Airbitz wallet (thanks again to sbr for their recommendation). I bought a VPN through privateinternetaccess and paid for the full year in advance which only amounted to $3.33 a month and hot damn now I have a pinnaclesports account. The only other small glitches were I lost $11.84 in the shuffle which was expected and now betting in EURO's (must really pay attention now!!!) but other than that pretty pleased with the bitcoin experience and asianconnect88.

Craig22

Quote Originally Posted by brp0954 View Post
    I would like to share my experiences with both of them as they were both very responsive with all the questions I had in a timely manner. I decided to go with Asianconnect88 and the process really couldn't have been easier considering I had never done bitcoins either deposit or withdrawal. I went to LibertyX and bought $1000 worth of their QPay cards went online and sent it to my Airbitz wallet (thanks again to sbr for their recommendation). I bought a VPN through privateinternetaccess and paid for the full year in advance which only amounted to $3.33 a month and hot damn now I have a pinnaclesports account. The only other small glitches were I lost $11.84 in the shuffle which was expected and now betting in EURO's (must really pay attention now!!!) but other than that pretty pleased with the bitcoin experience and asianconnect88.
    Ya, Asian Connect is a good broker from the time I have used them. They payout within the hour and transfer funds whenever needed. The Betfair situation is very demoralizing, but overall no problems so far.

turbobets
    turbobets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13715

Quote Originally Posted by Craig22 View Post
    The Betfair situation is very demoralizing, but overall no problems so far.
    Betfair situation?

bookie
    bookie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1036

Thanks for the info. Are you able to set the odds format to American?

Craig22

If you are using Matchbook or Pinnacle, you can have the odds set for American. On the contrary, the Asian Odds platform is in decimal format.

Asian Connect and many other brokers are no longer offering Betfair or BetDaq accounts.

Artizan
    Artizan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

hello, as I know these brokers bet-ibc and premiumtradings offer Betfair account, however they have different conditions, better to contact their customer service to ask if you can place the bets directly at bookmaker's site or on a similar platform. There is other broker asianconnect that does not offer Bf account from 14 January 2016.

brp0954
    Update your status

At Evo34 I use the VPN from Mexico because that seems to be one of the least restrictive countries. Asianconnect will send you a list of restricted countries that you cannot use. I believe the VPN is private but do not quote me on that one. You are able to use HKD, EURO's, or GBP when funding your account. I am not really sure how much they take out on the withdrawal as I have never had one yet but hopefully soon.

capone1899
    capone1899's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 122

When you are with Asianconnet, who is paying you your winnings? Is it coming out of Asianconnects pocket, or Pinnacle? I want to use one of these but dont want screwed when its time for them to pay

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by capone1899 View Post
    When you are with Asianconnet, who is paying you your winnings? Is it coming out of Asianconnects pocket, or Pinnacle? I want to use one of these but dont want screwed when its time for them to pay
    The broker handles all your money. Books will not speak to you about your sub account.

Pinny settles up with their account holder only. The broker.`

capone1899

The broker handles all your money. Books will not speak to you about your sub account.

Pinny settles up with their account holder only. The broker.`

Okay. Perfect. So the money comes from Pinnacle? Thats all I wanted to know.

Optional

No. The money comes from the broker to you. The broker is the one and only account holder as far as Pinny are concerned.

If Pinny pays them but they refuse to pay you, then Pinny won't help.

turk0011
    turk0011's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1126

asianconnet members from Turkey?

capone1899

No. The money comes from the broker to you. The broker is the one and only account holder as far as Pinny are concerned.

If Pinny pays them but they refuse to pay you, then Pinny won't help.
    why would they refuse payment?

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by capone1899 View Post

why would they refuse payment?
    In their terms they outline prohibited activities and that they can seize your account balance http://asianconnect88.com/terms-and-conditions/

In my experience they mean it and if they think you have tried to cheat them in any way they believe it is open slather to punish you back.

king7811
    Update your status
    king7811's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 517

So are these brokers reliable? They don't take your money if you don't cheat them.

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by king7811 View Post
    So are these brokers reliable? They don't take your money if you don't cheat them.
    Correct. The main ones that you see posters talking about using in most threads have proven reliable.

king7811
    Update your status
    king7811's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 517

Perfect