superhans
    superhans's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

http://www.ibas-uk.com/

Bet365 office -

Head Office: Hillside, Festival Way, Stoke-on-Trent, Staffs., England, ST1 5SH

dikefale
    dikefale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nesa you have pm,can you answer to me?

real1992
    real1992's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 354

penetrate you Bet365 and your shitty inpections. Why dont you make inspections on big loseing accounts you assholes.......?

sbavi
    Update your status
    sbavi's Avatar Become A Pro!

They even reversed your Skrill withdrawls?

That's pretty odd.Has your Skrill account been limited after the reversals?

Nesa
    Nesa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Quote Originally Posted by sbavi View Post
    They even reversed your Skrill withdrawls?

That's pretty odd.Has your Skrill account been limited after the reversals?
    No, I am a diamond vip member at Skrill, I do business almost normally there except for this 'little incident'. Skrill asked me if I wanted to cancel the 4 withdrawals of 10,000eur each as allegedly Bet365 has made an error, which is a joke (I mean, come on, who makes 4 such withdrawals in an error?! especially cause I have been making many of those in the past days), and I of course told them that the withdrawals were regularly requested. Regardless of my status at Skrill and my words, Skrill went ahead and cancelled some random withdrawals that Bet365 has asked for. So, they basically took money out and sent to someone else without my permission. How sick is that?

Now we do not know where those 40,000 eur have gone. Are they also back on my Bet365 account, or they are in their pockets, or somewhere else... Plus there are the 48,000 eur that I have already had there on Bet365. All that I have no idea what's going on, since my account has been suspended for the third day now (still all I got from Bet365 was their answers after I had to call them or email them, saying 'We have no information for your account at the moment' - just imagine your 88,000eur are somewhere else where you cannot see them or do not know what is happening with them and they tell you we have no information for you). Very ridiculous situation if you look at it from the side, but for me quite serious.
    Last edited by Nesa; 02-07-14 at 12:22 AM.

timbaland99
    timbaland99's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sorry to hear this Nesa. Have you used your skrill account for any transactions other than to pinnacle and bet365?

FranchisePlayer
    U MAD BRO!?
    FranchisePlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1970

Quote Originally Posted by MUHerd37 View Post
    Yeah ok. Had 48,000 euros in there but hadn't logged in for years? Bullshit.
    Reading comprehension for the loss.

Nesa

Quote Originally Posted by timbaland99 View Post
    Sorry to hear this Nesa. Have you used your skrill account for any transactions other than to pinnacle and bet365?
    Yes mate, I deposit to other bookies, withdraw... send to friends.. the key here and main instance that made the biggest problem is Bet365, I feel like Skrill has just followed their orders, like a pawn...

sbavi
    Update your status
    sbavi's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Nesa View Post
    No, I am a diamond vip member at Skrill, I do business almost normally there except for this 'little incident'. Skrill asked me if I wanted to cancel the 4 withdrawals of 10,000eur each as allegedly Bet365 has made an error, which is a joke (I mean, come on, who makes 4 such withdrawals in an error?! especially cause I have been making many of those in the past days), and I of course told them that the withdrawals were regularly requested. Regardless of my status at Skrill and my words, Skrill went ahead and cancelled some random withdrawals that Bet365 has asked for. So, they basically took money out and sent to someone else without my permission. How sick is that?

Now we do not know where those 40,000 eur have gone. Are they also back on my Bet365 account, or they are in their pockets, or somewhere else... Plus there are the 48,000 eur that I have already had there on Bet365. All that I have no idea what's going on, since my account has been suspended for the third day now (still all I got from Bet365 was their answers after I had to call them or email them, saying 'We have no information for your account at the moment' - just imagine your 88,000eur are somewhere else where you cannot see them or do not know what is happening with them and they tell you we have no information for you). Very ridiculous situation if you look at it from the side, but for me quite serious.
    I can understand you man.It's just that this case is pretty odd.Hope Bet365 responds back and clears the 88k they owe you.You cannot fault Skrill for reversing the withdrawls though.When a merchant like Bet365 asks them for a reversal,they'll have to do it.

dealer wins
    dealer wins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11819

For B365 just to freeze an account of a long standing customer is wrong. (Unless you are committing a fraud/past posting etc)

For Skrill to reverse withdrawals is bordering on the illegal, and I will be very careful using them in future.

I would be livid if this was happening to me, and if you are genuine I really hope you get it sorted asap mate!!

Nesa

I just ask you guys for any legal advice (if any), I am even ready to go to the U.K. and work with a serious lawyer on this matter. It is really getting out of hand.

HeeeHAWWWW
    HeeeHAWWWW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Obviously something about your account has flagged it up as questionable. You just have to wait.

superhans
    superhans's Avatar Become A Pro!

I just ask you guys for any legal advice (if any), I am even ready to go to the U.K. and work with a serious lawyer on this matter. It is really getting out of hand.
    Have you contacted IBAS and the UK gambling commission yet? Wouldnt waste your money on lawyers and plane tickets till you've been through all avenues...

pinnerpsk
    pinnerpsk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 439

What Country do you live in?

onemoregoal
    twentysixblack
    onemoregoal's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by superhans View Post
    Have you contacted IBAS and the UK gambling commission yet? Wouldnt waste your money on lawyers and plane tickets till you've been through all avenues...
    IBAS will never side with the customer with 88k involved...

SBR Forum
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 993431

Quote Originally Posted by HeeeHAWWWW View Post
    Obviously something about your account has flagged it up as questionable. You just have to wait.
    Right. The extreme reactions are unnecessary. The player has been advised via email. There's nothing to worry about if everything is legit.

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

ban this clown already, jeez...

Nesa

You guys must understand that seeing such a thing after many years of betting there (both losing and winning big), for a person not to be able to login for unknown (Trading review) reasons, and with so much regularly won bets and cash in there, it is really not the most pleasant feeling in the world when one day you see you cannot get inside, and see your own stuff. And I don't know about you guys but I cannot keep really calm, especially knowing they also took out 40 more thousand by force back from Skrill. I can wait, but just try imagine how I feel simply knowing anyone can do with my money what they want.

Well, I don't want to allow that to happen and that is why I've come here, to seek your guys advice. I've contacted IBAS too, one of the fellow forum members has already advised that, I need to fill out another form. Gambling commission I am yet to contact and will do so today as well.

Also, funny thing, talked to Skrill vip support today, they have no idea why the money has been sent back to Bet365, so they even keep it secret among the other vip account managers, and I am really starting to think all kinds of things here...

dikefale

I have contacted my vip accunt menager. They cannot discuss other skrill custoers,but they assure me that nobody can sent money back to merchant without your prior acceptation.
    Dont go with other complaints SBR will sort this for you in matter of few days maximum.

After everything is finished you should go after that clerck at skrill who did allow money to go back!

dikefale

Quote Originally Posted by leetreaper View Post
    ban this clown already, jeez...
    Go back to your moms basement,you pathetic excuse for living being.

timbaland99
    timbaland99's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wasn't there a situation a while back with an "email" that a book sent to one of these e-wallets? in the email, the book was requesting transaction history and if there was anything out of the ordinary. I remember one example where a players account was frozen because the wallet gave the book info saying, that the player had used the wallet to make transactions with friends. Anyone remember this? The email was not supposed to become public knowledge and had been attached to another email accidentally that was addressed to the player. I believe the player posted the email here but, I don't know where it is.

does anyone know what I'm talking about?

real1992
    real1992's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 354

Quote Originally Posted by timbaland99 View Post
    Wasn't there a situation a while back with an "email" that a book sent to one of these e-wallets? in the email, the book was requesting transaction history and if there was anything out of the ordinary. I remember one example where a players account was frozen because the wallet gave the book info saying, that the player had used the wallet to make transactions with friends. Anyone remember this? The email was not supposed to become public knowledge and had been attached to another email accidentally that was addressed to the player. I believe the player posted the email here but, I don't know where it is.

does anyone know what I'm talking about?
    If i remember Ok , Expect was the bookmaker!

Nesa

Good news!!! - Update:

Dear Mr.

I am contacting you to advise that following a review of your account by our Management Team, your bet365 account has been reactivated and the 4 withdrawals totalling €40,000 have been returned to your Skrill account.

Kind regards,

Anne K
    The bet365 Team

Just one 'small' thing. I have 42,820eur on my account instead of 48,820eur, Matt, you've seen the screenshot I've sent you where their customer service member confirmed that I had 48,820eur at the moment of suspension, so they still haven't paid out 6 more thousand euros. It's not that I am picky, but this is not peanuts either.

But great and sudden progress! They of course haven't said why they reviewed it but the situation is much brighter now despite being pretty gray these past days for me, and I would like to thank all here for the support and advice and of course the help, so thank you SBR. They did toy around with me quiet a bit these days, but I didn't let them knock me down.

onemoregoal
    twentysixblack
    onemoregoal's Avatar Become A Pro!

congrats..

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9194

Quote Originally Posted by dikefale View Post
    I have contacted my vip accunt menager. They cannot discuss other skrill custoers,but they assure me that nobody can sent money back to merchant without your prior acceptation.
    Dont go with other complaints SBR will sort this for you in matter of few days maximum.

After everything is finished you should go after that clerck at skrill who did allow money to go back!
    Your Skrill account manager obviously lied to you.

I'd never do business with Skrill again, just on principal, if you have a good alternative Nesa.

Fukk any bank/money transfer org that think they can act that way with your funds.

dirtdog52658
    dirtdog52658's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2235

Blessing in disguise for me as i am Canadian and had to find a new method already. Skrill going in and sending money to a company without your authorization is criminal. Happy I am not using this place anymore.

Nesa

One of the vip skrill managers I've talked to on the phone in the morning was acting shocked, and by the end of the working day still hasn't finished his investigation and couldn't find out what happened. I mean, what is that, are they working in the same company or?! So he informed me he will continue investigating Monday. Lucky B365 paid the money back, but this has got to be looked at in a very detailed way in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by onemoregoal View Post
    congrats..

Thanks. Still need to see what we will do with those 6,000 eur difference though. I was suspended standing at 48k, and when logged in today after they reactivated, I had 42k.

jimmy991
    jimmy991's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Whilst you have your VIP manager telling you everything you want to hear, Bet365 will also have their VIP merchant manager who will be doing everything they demand - including reversing withdrawals and providing them with access to every transaction you have ever made via Skrill. Do not trust Skrill. They are the lowest of the low.

To do what they have done, Bet365 suspect you of something worse than just sharp play. Whether they can prove it is another matter. For your sake, I hope they cannot.

What country are you from?

jammyjim73
    jammyjim73's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Never heard so much pish in my life , 48,000 and never logged in for years and a comma doesnt cut it. , where does the comma go , i havent logged in for years ???????????????????

orku1994
    orku1994's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

I have had same problem with bet365.com ,that they sent the money to Skrill and then requested it back after I made a withdrawal to my bank account. I dont know how s that possible. This should be right that Skrill is following their orders, never will use skrill again.

Nesa

Quote Originally Posted by jammyjim73 View Post
    Never heard so much pish in my life , 48,000 and never logged in for years and a comma doesnt cut it. , where does the comma go , i havent logged in for years ???????????????????
    Haha mate, there is a comma in the right place

So guys, obviously they have mistaken and previously I've had 42k, not 48k, so anyway now should be all correct. But it does stand that Skrill can provide any of my personal information to anyone obviously. Which is sad but true. Maybe could do something to them because B365 anyway paid me 40k eventually, which they sent back without my permission.
    Last edited by Nesa; 02-08-14 at 11:41 AM.

bigballa
    bigballa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4154

Quote Originally Posted by dikefale View Post

you fool you have just said and the OP has said skrill ASKED if they could send the money back and he said YES......isnt anyones fault but his own for letting them send the 40k back......

as for sbr they dont do sh*t his best course of action is IBAS and GC.....obviously something very fishy here as bet365 arent going to do this for sh*ts and giggles....

NobodyUKnow
    NobodyUKnow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1394

Quote Originally Posted by bigballa View Post
    you fool you have just said and the OP has said skrill ASKED if they could send the money back and he said YES......isnt anyones fault but his own for letting them send the 40k back......

as for sbr they dont do sh*t his best course of action is IBAS and GC.....obviously something very fishy here as bet365 arent going to do this for sh*ts and giggles....
    He said NO, not YES. Try reading comprehension at an 8 year old level and then move on from that point to understanding the written word.

kkkkk
    kkkkk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16072

bigballa you never stop drinking?

paspjas
    paspjas's Avatar Become A Pro!

Please help . A few years ago I sent to bookmaker scans of my ID to verify account. After some time, I learned that it was for me taken credit in the bank. I have very big problems with it. Since then, I send only copies of documents secured by a graphic symbol ( word "copy") . Prior to registration of the company Bet365 I carefully read the terms and conditions to find out if there are any restrictions on the placement of graphic characters on documents in a way that reading any data . Nothing like that is not in their terms&conditions so I signed up with username PASPJAS and made ​​the deposit. After reaching the status of my account 1800PLN ( almoust 400GBP ) I demanded payment and sent scans of documents . On scans in which there were no data I put the words "copy" . Bet365 company refused to pay,claiming that the document is " insufficient " . I do not know what it means. They do not claim that it is unreadable or invalid-just "insufficient". I offered to send the scans without security in places where obscure any details or send another identity document witch my graphic but the company refused again , although not able to indicate the point in the rules that would have prevented . I know that the KYC procedure does not impose such restrictions on documents to verify because I without problems verified my account in companies such as Ladbrokes, Sportingbet, Betfair or WillHill using the same scans, which I also enclose the complaint.
    I have send them documents they want from me with my graphics as it is not forbidden by their terms and conditions of site use.
    I do not send them my scans ready tu use in bank or other criminal activity. I have talked about it with policeman and lawyer and they don't see the reason to send it too. What do you think?

First 123 Last