HeshamKhater
    HeshamKhater's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Bwin Cancelled my winnings !

Hello everyone ,

I placed a bet for basketball game germany vs Israel , 100$ at odds 2.15 , the bet was a winner and after the bet been settled , they cancelled 185$ of my account ,

can anyone advice me please , where to go and what to do to get my money back ?!

Many Thanks
    [IMG] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 04-29-16 at 11:32 AM. Reason: image does not exist

HeeeHAWWWW
    HeeeHAWWWW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

The Israel U21 match yesterday? When did you put the bet on?

horja1
    Grrrrrr
    horja1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by HeshamKhater View Post
    Hello everyone ,

I placed a bet for basketball game germany vs Israel , 100$ at odds 2.15 , the bet was a winner and after the bet been settled , they cancelled 185$ of my account ,

can anyone advice me please , where to go and what to do to get my money back ?!

Many Thanks
    [IMG] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]
    did you ask them what was their reason for this cancelation?

HeshamKhater

HeeHaww .. it was a EuroBasket game .
    @horja , yes i did ask them but they didnt reply me back yet

bettingstation
    bettingstation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1201

you should file a complain in sbr....

HeshamKhater

i want to fill a complaint but i dont know what should i write in account # ??

timbaland99
    timbaland99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

I'm guessing..... But I would assume that you write your bwin account number in the account part of the complaint form.

are you taking both sides of a game? Arbing???
    Last edited by timbaland99; 09-10-13 at 12:53 AM.

HeshamKhater

No , i picked Germany only at live betting one min or 2 mins before HT when odds was 2.15 , and it increased at HT to reach 2.25 and 2.35

but bwin didnt give me an account # !!

horja1
    Grrrrrr

usually Bwin answers only after a few days/weeks ... make sure you also use words like "IMPORTANT", "URGENT" and so on in your email's subject if you want them to answer quicker

My guess is that they will say the bet was canceled because the odds were wrong due to technical error on their part or because there were some transmision delays in the TV broadcast ... this is a common tactic for all Bwin books (bwin, gamebookers, partybets) ...

It happened to me too (tennis bets) and only for winning bets - I am also in the process of sending complains about Partybets and Gamebookers to SBR and their regulatory body.

Teddy_KGB
    Teddy_KGB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6074

"It happened to me too (tennis bets) and only for winning bets "

Same thing happened with me... they settle the tennis bets correctly, then many days later when I decided to withdraw, they simply cancelled some bets, of course only winner bets, and my profit almost gone....bwin is a real scammer company.

horja1
    Grrrrrr

Quote Originally Posted by Teddy_KGB View Post
    "It happened to me too (tennis bets) and only for winning bets "

Same thing happened with me... they settle the tennis bets correctly, then many days later when I decided to withdraw, they simply cancelled some bets, of course only winner bets, and my profit almost gone....bwin is a real scammer company.
    had 2 tennis WON live bets canceled by Partybets, stating "wrong odds": "you place your bets at incorrect odds, and acording with rule 1. ... bla bla bla ..."; when I asked them to tell me what were the correct odds they said: "for bet 1 the corect odds were 2.5 and for bet 2 the correct odds were 1.5" - after that I sent them an email telling them that their corerect odds for bet 1 are the same with the odds of my bet; ofc, they replied telling me that they made a mistake and my bet will be reversed and they'll give me back the winnings for bet 1 ... bullshit thieves ... I'm still going to complain to their regulatory body for canceling my second bet

tommygun
    Hareeba! for Prime Minister
    tommygun's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 638

bwin such a scam book yet soccer teams like Real Madrid happy to promote them on their playing strips. absolute crap.

horja1
    Grrrrrr

Quote Originally Posted by tommygun View Post
    bwin such a scam book yet soccer teams like Real Madrid happy to promote them on their playing strips. absolute crap.
    are you sure they still promote Bwin? I think they have another sponsor on their t-short ...

horja1
    Grrrrrr

still no reply?

onemoregoal
    twentysixblack
    onemoregoal's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bwin.
    Im sure in 5-10 years time Bwin will be unmasked as a sophisticated criminal operation.

tommygun
    Hareeba! for Prime Minister
    tommygun's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 638

Real Madrid have had Bwin on their shirts in the past and so have AC Milan from memory. not too sure about now horja.

spyros1993
    spyros1993's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bwin has over 10000+ sad / unhappy / angry players in Greece, because limit all players if win or cancel their bets...

horja1
    Grrrrrr

Quote Originally Posted by tommygun View Post
    Real Madrid have had Bwin on their shirts in the past and so have AC Milan from memory. not too sure about now horja.
    now it is written "Fly Emirates" on Real Madrid t-shirts so I guess Bwin is not a sponsor anymore

horja1
    Grrrrrr

Quote Originally Posted by spyros1993 View Post
    Bwin has over 10000+ sad / unhappy / angry players in Greece, because limit all players if win or cancel their bets...
    I think Bwin doesn't give a fook anymore about much this days ... crap/non-existent CS, bad lines, bet cancelations and so on ...

vercer
    vercer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3291

On the bottom of bwin page you can see their partners ,real madrid is one of them ,if it makes any difference, horja if i recall correctly you are saying that bwin is a crap book for ages,but you still playing there ,why? bwin for me is an average book with poorly odds but with loads of different sports and offers to bet on

OnkelChris
    OnkelChris's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3243

As long as you feed them they will be on the market unfortunatley. They spend nearly all their money in marketing. So there is very frew left paying customers.

horja1
    Grrrrrr

Quote Originally Posted by vercer View Post
    On the bottom of bwin page you can see their partners ,real madrid is one of them ,if it makes any difference, horja if i recall correctly you are saying that bwin is a crap book for ages,but you still playing there ,why? bwin for me is an average book with poorly odds but with loads of different sports and offers to bet on
    for months,my limit at Bwin is 10 euro, less at Partybets and Gamebookers ... I only deposit 10 Eur from time to time when I see some odds I like, usually big dogs ... also I argued one time with Partybets CS about my CC withrawal not being processed quick enough and now all my withdrawals from all Bwin (all Bwin books use the same processor) are processed automatically at the time of the withdrawal