Sandi505
    Sandi505's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

bwin stealing money

I reported my account was blocked but it reopened. I will post same message in case they shut me down again.
    Last edited by Sandi505; 07-28-13 at 05:00 PM.

horja1
    Grrrrrr
    horja1's Avatar Become A Pro!

I can only tell you that Bwin, Gamebookers and Partybets (all Bwin group) are lame books: very poor odds, canceled bets, poor and very poor CS, a lot of technical problems, and so on...

Sandi505

horja1, I had absolutely no problem with them. I was earning 100% on my stake every day but making 900% per month has obviously bothered them. I cannot allow them to steal money from people like this. That is why I asked if someone has took them to court (it looks like this is their regular practice).

My other question would be: does any bookie "allow" you to earn 10,000 EUR/month or more or will everyone kick you out? Many people on forum say they have been members for years but do they earn 100 per month or 20,000? Any clues?

Dunhill
    Dunhill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

I think you're a bit paranoid. I play at gamebookers (which is part of their family) for a few years now (lost a few grand at that site) and I remember having that error once. I didn't cared all that much about it thou and the next time I wanted to login everything was fine.

Also, I'd advise you to stop threatening books with lawsuits at the first error you get. Waiting for the CS to reply and see what's going on is a much better way to go.

Sandi505

gamebookers is same as bwin
    Dunhill, are you earning a lot per month on gamebookers? I understand if someone is earning little, it won't bother them.

Dunhill

Quote Originally Posted by Sandi505 View Post
    gamebookers is same as bwin
    Dunhill, are you earning a lot per month on gamebookers? I understand if someone is earning little, it won't bother them.
    No, I've lost quite a lot there. That was the point. I got that error, and was unable to login, as a losing player. Just wait a few hours (I guess) and it'll probably get solved.

Also, you've only won 900 euros... theyy won't close your account for that sum. If everything is fine with your ID and stuff, the worst that could happen is you'll just get limited.
    Last edited by Dunhill; 07-28-13 at 02:38 PM.

Sandi505

Limited how? Amount you can bet?
    Dunhill, what do you think is considered a lot? I know 900 EUR maybe isn't. Do you have any idea how much are *bigger* players winning? Is that like 5000 per month or 20,000? Thank you.

Dunhill

Yeah, they'll limit the amount you can bet. As for how much the sharks are winning... I have no idea. Talking about something like that is wayyyy above my head. But, I read this forum for a very long time now and I know that even the biggest books out there (like pinnacle) won't let you take 10-20k a month. If you show consistent profit every month, you'll eventually get limited.

Sandi505

Super bad. How is it possible that constant losing is not a problem but constant winning it is? Doesn't anyone regulate these websites? I mean, we are not Somalia...

horja1
    Grrrrrr

Quote Originally Posted by Dunhill View Post
    Yeah, they'll limit the amount you can bet. As for how much the sharks are winning... I have no idea. Talking about something like that is wayyyy above my head. But, I read this forum for a very long time now and I know that even the biggest books out there (like pinnacle) won't let you take 10-20k a month. If you show consistent profit every month, you'll eventually get limited.
    Actually a lot of books will limit you even if you are losing

Sandi505

I still cannot believe that. horja this is robbery then. How do you call it; you can give them unlimited money while you are losing but if you start willing, you are not welcome anymore. Well...

horja1
    Grrrrrr

Quote Originally Posted by Sandi505 View Post
    I still cannot believe that. horja this is robbery then. How do you call it; you can give them unlimited money while you are losing but if you start willing, you are not welcome anymore. Well...
    well, that's the industry standard ... if you read the T&C you'll see that all books have the right to limit you or kick you out without any explanaition ... and you can't do anything about that because you already agreed with their T&C when you signed up for an account

Sandi505

I know but in European Union there are some standards-rules. Merchants, shops, etc. cannot use such practice where one party always benefits and other party is accepted as long as they are at lost. They would be shut down quick... really strange that EU allows them to operate here.