Hello everybody,
As I was forced to search for similar disputes on the internet and on this forum I saw that bwin has an exceptional amount of disputes, but I did not saw one exactly as mine, at least not with bwin involved. If an identical dispute has already been raised or I did not choose the right topic I apologize.
My problem is that like 2 months ago I started playing on bwin. A couple of weeks ago I made a patent system bet. It involved 2 NBA games bets and one euroleague game bet. The 2 NBA games bets weren't correct, but I guessed the euroleague match bet. For those of you, that don't know, with patent system, one correct prediction out of three is enough to gain winnings. And the winnings were show on the bet sheet and even in the transaction sheet, but the funds haven't been made available to me on my account, in other words the winnings have been identified, but not transferred. It was relatively small amount, 24.50 EUR winnings out of 70 EUR bet, but as I'm not a big money gambler it is a significant amount of money for me. At first I thought it was just a delay or something, but after half a day I sent an email, explaining the situation to them, I expected the issue to be quickly resolved. Yet after the email wasn't answered for a week I sent another one, that one was ignored too. I called them today and they explained to me that the only way they could explain it, is that previously (most likely in a couple of days period before the bet) some false money were granted to me that I used and it created sort of a minus balance and they did not transfer the winnings from the bet I'm talking about because they took the winnings as an equalizer for the false winnings I used before that. I asked if the false winnings should be the exact amount of the winnings that haven't been transferred to me and they said it probably wasn't. They said the false winnings should show in the bet sheet, when I click on the bet. I did not recall some unexpected money transferred to me or incorrect bets being processed as correct ones, but I checked the bet sheet of the past month, anyway. I still could not find any false winnings or bets I did not guess, being counted as correct.
With the amount of advertisement bwin is involved in I never thought a problem like this could occur or customer service could be this poor. I'm not discounting the possibility of me just missing the false winnings or not being able to identify an incorrect bet, with an unearned winnings. I would check again if someone could explain to me what exactly should I look for and how to be absolutely sure the awarded winnings were incorrect. But at this point, with the amount information that I currently have, I think bwin just hoaxed me and as I later found out, I'm far from only one. What do you guys think ? What other action should I take ? I hope I explained the situation clearly, if not I will add any required details. Thank you in advance.