Batfink
    Batfink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Still can't help the feeling I am being scammed out of my money here. Mid June I requested my first payout and despite several promises I have yet to see any of this.

I rue the day I ever heard about this lot!

Johnny 55
    Johnny 55's Avatar Become A Pro!

I was told I would be sent a check on Monday after waiting a very long time for a 2k check. So far this week they have not responded to my email's asking to confirm that it has been sent. Hopefully we will all get paid soon. I am starting to get beyond frustrated with this outfit. I just want fairness and equity and while it hurts to not have my winnings sent to me, my sense of fair play has been compromised and the feeling of being cheated is a hard one to come to grips with.

Peep
    Peep's Avatar Become A Pro!

Then have taken to ignoring my e-mails and IM's too Johnny. Hopefully some new football money is coming in, they can pay us out and go from there.

Johnny 55

Anyone heard anything from these guys. They are completely ignoring my emails. Hopefully some of the rest of you are at least getting paid. Maybe the moderator Lou has heard something.

gamblingfool23
    gamblingfool23's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am so depressed

I joined just to vent about dimeline not paying me yet. I lost alot of money on dimeline. I finally won a little and tried to withdraw. I payed the 50 dollar fee because I was told it guaranteed me my money in a week. Well its been about 3 weeks and no money. Every promise live help gives me they break. They said my check was sent out last monday via fedex but if that was the case why have I not received it yet? And when I ask for a tracking number they won't give it to me. They say they will email it to me but its been several days and now I still do not have it. Can't Lou do something please?! Help me I need this money. Worst off I have more money on the web site.

Johnny 55

Dude, I think you might be at the back of their line in terms of who gets paid and there are a lot of people in front of you. We all need the money that Dimeline is holding ransom. Hopefully they will do the right thing and pay their players. I really hope they do the right thing.

gamblingfool23

it just does not seem possible

The live help told me they are not having trouble with their processor so I do not know what to believe. I hope Robert Wilde sneds me the fedex tracking number monday like I was told he would. But Monday is Labor Day so they have a built-in excuse for delaying it further. I would think everyone would get payed at once of it was a processing problem. Maybe they will pay me first since my withdrawal is only 1500.
    Gambling is stressful enough. Now I have this hanging over my head. I am going to be evicted if I do not get the money by the end of September. I just had my work hours cut. I hope Robert Wilde does not let me down

questa
    questa's Avatar Become A Pro!

Im told I will get the trackng number on Monday too. Its already well late, they told me it was sent last monday already.

questa

9 days after they said the check was sent I have no check and they will not provide the tracking number. i.e. they have not sent it. what a shame.

questa

They swear my check was posted, but they cant give me the tracking number because the head of tracking numbers is always on voicemail.

i just wish they would be honest and admit they havent sent it. thats the worst thing, they cant just be straight with their players.

Maybe it was sent and the tracking number chief is snowed under a huge pile of tracking numbers and the package got lost by fedex. Should give them the benefit of the doubt i guess.... *sigh*

gamblingfool23

Got my check

I guess they are getting their act together again. This is wonderful

Peep

Well, first few weeks of football were kind to the books. So here's hoping.

questa

i got a tracking number now.

i just hate the way they have to lie lie lie like they know no other way. 10 days ago they told me it was posted, why lie? i dont get it, its a dumb way to do business.

i also hate the way they are so rude and curt on live chat and then just cut you off when they run out of lies or get caught out.

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by questa View Post
    i got a tracking number now. i just hate the way they have to lie lie lie like they know no other way. 10 days ago they told me it was posted, why lie? i dont get it, its a dumb way to do business. i also hate the way they are so rude and curt on live chat and then just cut you off when they run out of lies or get caught out.
    I hear you. The regular live chat and support reps are generally fair, all they can do is relay the information that management provides them. When they are given nothing, it is only natural for player's to get tired of the textbook responses, when a bit of mere truth would go a long way in establishing some honesty in the relationship. Dimeline mgt. likes to boast to players that question them that they have never stiffed anybody, while we do not challenge them on this based on the information we have, it's certainly not something you should have to broadcast whenever a payout concern arrives.

A Dimeline player did contact me today indicating the remainder of his balance was paid, which he initially requested on July 14th, so I would hope that Dimeline can quickly clear up some of these summer issues that have now dragged on into September.

Johnny 55

They still havent responded to any of my emails in the last 2 weeks.

Peep

Thanks for the update Lou. When you get a chance, can you pop me an e-mail with specifics if you have a chance to ask them about my case?

Johnny 55

Good news-

Robert Wilde responded to my emails today and said a check for $2,000 was sent out today. Maybe things are turning around for Dimeline. If they pay me all the money they owe me I would definitely consider playing with them again.

HeeeHAWWWW
    HeeeHAWWWW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Small book, summer time, slowpay till nfl deposits come in. Don't be worried guys, this doesn't mean too much.

Johnny 55

I guess you are right because they said I should get my check by next Wednesday which would be really nice and as much as we have all criticized Dimeline for slow paying I feel I should post an accurate account of my dealings with them and if my check arrives next week and doesnt bounce I will be happy with them.

questa

got my last check today. i do hope that is the last i ever have to hear from them!

Peep

Nice questa.

Still waiting on mine, but think it is a VERY good sign that checks are going out.

But don't get too cocky just yet. I had gotten my last check from them, then the bounce. They were apologetic though, and did say they would make it up.

drgambling
    drgambling's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hey all. Just wondering from you guys that have gotten checks. What method do they come by? I requested the "express" method for the hope it would come somewhat sooner. What are the timeframes you have been seeing on checks? I requested over a month ago and it was supposedly sent out 3 weeks ago. Any help appreciated.

heathcliffm
    heathcliffm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 251

good luck with that! I am still waiting!

heathcliffm

now i can't get site up

slevy
    slevy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good to hear that checks are being send. I´m personally waiting for approx. 2k and have been waiting more than a month now. Still believe they will do the right thing, but they are really testing our patience...

questa

Quote Originally Posted by drgambling View Post
    Hey all. Just wondering from you guys that have gotten checks. What method do they come by? I requested the "express" method for the hope it would come somewhat sooner. What are the timeframes you have been seeing on checks? I requested over a month ago and it was supposedly sent out 3 weeks ago. Any help appreciated.
    i requested express and it was sent fed ex but well outside their timescale, and they waived the 50 dollars for this. id suggest this as then you have a tracking number so it cant get 'lost' and they will prob not send in time anyway so the fee is not charged

Peep

They claim they sent mine by regular mail a week and a half ago, so we shall see. It does seem like they are still trying to pay people, so this is a good sign.

futbol
    futbol's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have not had a email reply from dimeline in 3 weeks. I have been waiting since the start of June for one check. I don't understand why they seem to be completely ignoring some customers and then with other customers they are being pretty straight forward.

Peep

Just the way they are I guess.

I seemed to have moved from "straightforward" to ignore.

And I am locked out of my account. Still, I am just waiting on one check and done. They do admit they owe me the money.

tblock0125
    tblock0125's Avatar Become A Pro!

has anyone been able to get on the dimeline website? I havent been able to for two days and also have a check pending?

Johnny 55

It works for me on firefox but not internet explorer, dont know why, maybe try this.

questa

Quote Originally Posted by Peep View Post
    Just the way they are I guess.

I seemed to have moved from "straightforward" to ignore.

And I am locked out of my account. Still, I am just waiting on one check and done. They do admit they owe me the money.
    i got the feeling that if they break a deal, lie or mess up they get embarassed and just ignore you and pretend you dont exist. they were fine with me until they got caught lying to me then they ignored all emails and tickets and cut me off chat. i kept refreshing IP and reconnecting until they got fed up and paid me.

slevy
    slevy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Anyone with any kind of news regarding the case? I personally have send them several emails during the last 3 weeks, and none of them has been replied...

heathcliffm

i do NOT think we will ge paid! this is seeming more and more like a scam book.

First 123