litrismaxxx
    litrismaxxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

Starlottosport.... Ridicolous limit, look out!!!

Hi,

I am back in the forum and I want to help to users here and specially a friend because he has problem with Starlottosport.

He just deposit this month to recieve the bonus 100% up to 150€. He deposited 150€ and here are the main rules:

"" To receive the bonus you must wager the entire amount of your first deposit and wait till the events (tickets) are closed.
    To withdraw the bonus you must add the amount of your first deposit to your winning amount and wager the total amount for five times in the “sport” section. ""

The problem is that he has a limit of 10€ in any game he bet, since the first time he deposit until now. Even then best games of Soccer, live betting or Baseball is limited to 10€ and more than 10€ is refused by the system.

In my case I open account in SLS about 1 year ago and I could recieve the bonus and withdrawal without problems, but now it seems everything has changed.

Anybody has account with Starlottosport?, anybody is playing there??? or having bet limits ???

Name:  starlottosport.jpg
Views: 387
Size:  49.2 KB

King_Suckerman
    King_Suckerman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12903

I have played there and not been limited.
    Has your friend verified his I.D.? Maybe that will increase his limits - or maybe they limit based on his country.

Misha-Starlotto
    Misha-Starlotto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Reply to litrismaxxx

Hi litrismaxxx, I'm Michelle a Starlottosport representative. I am sorry to hear you have a problem with the website. Can you please send us an e-mail on support@starlottosport.com with you user-name and issue so we can check in more detail where this problem results from? Looking forward to hear from you.

tiago7169
    tiago7169's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 92

same problem is too boring!

Bass386
    Bass386's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 552

Same problem too ..

I could bet 15 Euro on US Open. My odds was 1.10.