1. #1
    dolson
    Jukeboxhero
    dolson's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-10-12
    Posts: 478

    EZstreet, 7redsports and Betislands are all related.

    I just changed my phone number and only gave my new # to one book I am currently playing with 7redsports, today I got a call from betislands asking if i wanted to reup, that means betislands has access to the 7red data base.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: HedgeHog, Triumph, and yisman

  2. #2
    Hankwins
    Hankwins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-17-10
    Posts: 2,235

    very interesting.

  3. #3
    5mike5
    CHA$TAIN (+3600)
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-21-11
    Posts: 40,241
    Betpoints: 420

    exactly why u should never give any book your real phone #


    Last edited by 5mike5; 07-12-12 at 10:39 PM.
    Points Awarded:

    Frogger gave 5mike5 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Frogger

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/18/2019


  4. #4
    Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-19-09
    Posts: 21,693

    Nice work. I wonder what sbr has to say about that being that BetIslands is a paying sponsor on the forum.

  5. #5
    Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-17-10
    Posts: 2,857
    Betpoints: 649

    Good to know, but i don't mind any of these books calling me up for a reup.

  6. #6
    BigDaddy
    BigDaddy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-01-06
    Posts: 8,168
    Betpoints: 256

    Jon did say he owns other sites

    maybe these are the sites he owns?

    whats the problem if the man pays?

  7. #7
    Betislands
    Betislands's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-17-11
    Posts: 547

    Hi guys,

    I just PMed OP to try and understand what happened , we are not affiliated or connected with any of the websites mentioned above while here at Betislands we wish everyone the best our ownership , staff , processing and business model is entirely different SBR can confirm this. Yes we do own other websites but they have nothing to do with the post up end of the business nor are they open to the public.

    I have always been open about the sportsbooks I have founded and been involved with after Wagerchief I moved on to take over the Betislands brand witha mission to create a top sportsbook for North American players.

    Cheers,

    Jon

  8. #8
    Justin7
    Justin7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-31-06
    Posts: 8,577

    I know Jon, the owner of BetIslands... I've known him for several years. I assure you, Betislands (and Jon) have nothing to do with those other books.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Triumph

  9. #9
    Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-17-10
    Posts: 2,857
    Betpoints: 649

    Quote Originally Posted by Betislands View Post
    Hi guys,

    I just PMed OP to try and understand what happened , we are not affiliated or connected with any of the websites mentioned above while here at Betislands we wish everyone the best our ownership , staff , processing and business model is entirely different SBR can confirm this. Yes we do own other websites but they have nothing to do with the post up end of the business nor are they open to the public.

    I have always been open about the sportsbooks I have founded and been involved with after Wagerchief I moved on to take over the Betislands brand witha mission to create a top sportsbook for North American players.

    Cheers,

    Jon
    Well if u could send me an invite to your other books, i have no problem playing with them. Thanks

  10. #10
    lines freak
    lines freak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-21-12
    Posts: 241
    Betpoints: 230

    Regardless, EZstreet are pricks.

    Closed my account there a few months ago, and Ive received three calls from them. Im like are you kidding me? you're calling me even though I closed my account there? dont you look to see who is a customer and who isnt?

    Last time guy leaves a message on machine for anybody to hear. I called them back ripping them to shreds.

    "oh were' sorry sir, wont happen again" yeah in other words, we took a shot, and we dont care if it upset you.

    and well do it again sometime in the future.

    Then they had an ex employee who was working somewhere else calling me. at least he took the hint and stopped calling when I told him id kick his ass.

    But I always felt if i didnt give a real number, they would make up some bullshit that my info was fradulent and they wouldnt pay.

    All u have to do is give them extra reasons to not pay u.

  11. #11
    5mike5
    CHA$TAIN (+3600)
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-21-11
    Posts: 40,241
    Betpoints: 420

    never gave a real # at any book and never had a problem

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/18/2019


  12. #12
    D@rr3n
    D@rr3n's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-13-12
    Posts: 2

    Hey Jon, you are a scumbag and a f... liar!!! i worked for you and Oscar over at 7RedSports and and they are all the same... you may be "Nick" over there at EzStreet and 7RedSports but you still Jon.. I quit over there because of the constant lies and scumbag management.

    regards

  13. #13
    Justin7
    Justin7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-31-06
    Posts: 8,577

    D@rr3n,

    Are you sure you have the same Jon? I knew this Jon when he was at a different book, and it wasn't either of those two.

  14. #14
    D@rr3n
    D@rr3n's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-13-12
    Posts: 2

    As an insider i know this for a fact. Jon got a hold all of betphoenix data and now hes the co owner of betisland as well as 7RedSports. As an insider im telling you straight up, all 3 books are linked..

  15. #15
    stevex
    stevex's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-02-10
    Posts: 3,758
    Betpoints: 1718

    And all 3 books pay...

    What's the issue and who really cares if there "somehow" affiliated? As long as they give me my money in a timely fashion I could give two shits.

  16. #16
    Justin7
    Justin7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-31-06
    Posts: 8,577

    Quote Originally Posted by D@rr3n View Post
    As an insider i know this for a fact. Jon got a hold all of betphoenix data and now hes the co owner of betisland as well as 7RedSports. As an insider im telling you straight up, all 3 books are linked..
    What proof do you have that he owns 7RedSports? Jon has gone on the record denying this.

  17. #17
    Frogger
    Frogger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-17-10
    Posts: 382

    Those books look an awful lot the same. Seems like same graphic artist built both.

    They also have www.7LittleDucks.com it seems like.

    Interesting, that the phone number would generate a call, and a random person signs up to post they are linked. Hard to imagine someone motivated to do that if it were not true. Never know of course.

  18. #18
    HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-11-07
    Posts: 9,016
    Betpoints: 3728

    Quote Originally Posted by Justin7 View Post
    I assure you, Betislands (and Jon) have nothing to do with those other books.
    How can you say this with 100% certainty? Care to provide some proof to the validity of this claim?

    Personally I don't care if all these Books are related. EZ and BI have both treated me very well. However, if there is a related ownership, EZ and BI should have a similar rating. Also, you should make another EZ/BI video for Cory1111 to spam every F***ing day. His chances of collecting his 46k just got better if an SBR sponsor is somewhat involved.

  19. #19
    HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-11-07
    Posts: 9,016
    Betpoints: 3728

    7Red, EZ , BI possibly related thread closed....Why?

    Why close that thread? Did BI request it? An official SBR response would be appreciated.

  20. #20
    Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-19-09
    Posts: 21,693


  21. #21
    Betislands
    Betislands's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-17-11
    Posts: 547

    Hi guys,

    I posted this in the last thread.

    As the owner and founder of Betislands we do NOT have any relations or ties with any sportsbooks , SBR has confirmed this by meeting with ownership and visiting our facilities.

    While here at BI we wish the best of luck to our competition , in the end that is what they are competition my job is to make Betislands a top USA out not to partner up with more books.

    Over the years my track record has spoken for itself if I post twice regarding this issue is because we have worked hard to brand our name.

    Cheers,

    Jon
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: taxer, and DudleyDawson

  22. #22
    BigDaddy
    BigDaddy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-01-06
    Posts: 8,168
    Betpoints: 256

    thanks Jon

  23. #23
    HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-11-07
    Posts: 9,016
    Betpoints: 3728

    Quote Originally Posted by Betislands View Post
    Hi guys,

    I posted this in the last thread.

    As the owner and founder of Betislands we do NOT have any relations or ties with any sportsbooks , SBR has confirmed this by meeting with ownership and visiting our facilities.

    While here at BI we wish the best of luck to our competition , in the end that is what they are competition my job is to make Betislands a top USA out not to partner up with more books.

    Over the years my track record has spoken for itself if I post twice regarding this issue is because we have worked hard to brand our name.

    Cheers,

    Jon
    TY for the quick response. Can I take this to mean you didn't ask SBR to close that thread?

  24. #24
    taxer
    taxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-31-11
    Posts: 630
    Betpoints: 336

    Well said Jon ...Betisllands to me is one of the best books to pop up in the market for US client sin the last few years fastest payouts and great service , Jon boy are u gonna offer the cash + freeplay bonus this year for NFL ?

  25. #25
    HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-11-07
    Posts: 9,016
    Betpoints: 3728

    Again, who closed the other thread and why? Justin7 was the only SBR rep to respond in it, so did he choose to end it on his own or was he instructed to do so?

  26. #26
    Justin7
    Justin7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-31-06
    Posts: 8,577

    Quote Originally Posted by HedgeHog View Post
    Again, who closed the other thread and why? Justin7 was the only SBR rep to respond in it, so did he choose to end it on his own or was he instructed to do so?
    Wasn't me. I'd just ban a person, not close the thread But no infractions were given out there either (by me).

  27. #27
    robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-09-07
    Posts: 13,206
    Betpoints: 42

    great book

  28. #28
    HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-11-07
    Posts: 9,016
    Betpoints: 3728

    Quote Originally Posted by Justin7 View Post
    Wasn't me. I'd just ban a person, not close the thread But no infractions were given out there either (by me).

    Not surprised you banned someone in an EZ related thread, you obviously have a bias here. So why then was the thread closed...surely you can find out.

  29. #29
    HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-11-07
    Posts: 9,016
    Betpoints: 3728

    Quote Originally Posted by robmpink View Post
    great book
    Definitely agree, I like playing at BI too. What I don't like is censorship and that's what occurred with the secretive closing of the thread in question. SBR rarely closes a thread and when it does happen, they expain why. Not the case here.

  30. #30
    JerseyLove
    JerseyLove's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-15-10
    Posts: 2,182
    Betpoints: 48

    Something very fishy here

  31. #31
    JerseyLove
    JerseyLove's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-15-10
    Posts: 2,182
    Betpoints: 48

    I have some insiders who used to work at be Phoenix that told me bet islands does own other books

  32. #32
    dolson
    Jukeboxhero
    dolson's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-10-12
    Posts: 478


  33. #33
    linebacker67
    linebacker67's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-03-08
    Posts: 831
    Betpoints: 306

    when SBR has no response to this question they just make it look even worse

  34. #34
    Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-12-05
    Posts: 10,896
    Betpoints: 10996

    We've met and have communication channels with the ownerships from both and seen both offices. There is no connection. My guess is the poster might have used his number to call BI where he has an account for a while. But it's a small world for the offshores. Some sales clerks from different places hang out together and even some bookmakers who run their businesses in entirely different ways are social.

    EZ ownership genuinely believes there was an advantage with their casino but they can't have it both ways and make money from it at the same time. Hopefully some day they will revisit.

    SBR Founder Join Date: 7/12/2005


  35. #35
    robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-09-07
    Posts: 13,206
    Betpoints: 42

    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Dozer View Post
    We've met and have communication channels with the ownerships from both and seen both offices. There is no connection. My guess is the poster might have used his number to call BI where he has an account for a while. But it's a small world for the offshores. Some sales clerks from different places hang out together and even some bookmakers who run their businesses in entirely different ways are social.

    EZ ownership genuinely believes there was an advantage with their casino but they can't have it both ways and make money from it at the same time. Hopefully some day they will revisit.

    I'd say this is the case. As odd as it seems. Over the years, a good handful of posters had similar situations with calls and emails with new #'s and emails.

1234 ... Last
Top