BHS
    BHS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 476

I've made bets from different 10 websites in my life so far, BOVADA has the worst customer service by far.

My cousin, my best friend and I have an account from Bovada. My cousin requested a payout on April 4th and still did not even get a tracking number yet. Today is April 15th. It's more than a month.

Apart from there, I deposited 3 times and they charged me extra fee's. They say first deposit is no fee but they still charge.

I'm looking to payout everything as soon as possible and move on to another website.

BHS

Worst customer service of all times.

My cousin requested payout on March 4th, he still didn't get anything. Not even a tracking number.

dartmouthemcee
    dartmouthemcee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2712

got it on 5/12 then, saturday from fedex. deposited in atm sunday and the funds cleared today

Honeybadger
    Honeybadger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 777

Has anyone recd a check since 5/14? I have several withdrawals pending, first one approved 4/14. Called Bovada CS today and was told my ETA was 2 -3 weeks for a tracking #. I don't know if I had a rep that was just sick and tired of the calls but if anyone has recd a check in the last 24 hrs, plz update us.

Nate728
    Nate728's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 450

Quote Originally Posted by Honeybadger View Post
    Has anyone recd a check since 5/14? I have several withdrawals pending, first one approved 4/14. Called Bovada CS today and was told my ETA was 2 -3 weeks for a tracking #. I don't know if I had a rep that was just sick and tired of the calls but if anyone has recd a check in the last 24 hrs, plz update us.
    Sorry but from the sound of things, you still have a while yet before expecting anything from them. Sounds like the earliest people who are getting paid are from late March to early April.

xjohnnyskax
    xjohnnyskax's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bovada is a piece of garbage company.Like many on here, they always give me the run around with their b.s lies.I have been waiting for my payout for 35 business days!Freaking ridiculous and not a tracking number has been posted at least.How can they allow these trolls to operate like this.

BHS

Quote Originally Posted by dartmouthemcee View Post
    got it on 5/12 then, saturday from fedex. deposited in atm sunday and the funds cleared today
    When did you request pay-out?

creepingdeath19
    creepingdeath19's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

I requested on 4/7...still nothing. That was 5 weeks ago. From what others have posted, I am hopeful this is my lucky week....hahaha!

Of course, they have had NO PROBLEM processing deposits. Seems that end of the operation is doing just fine!

Honeybadger

When was your payout approved and was it by check or wire?

Honeybadger

My first payout was approved 4/14 and I have several pending after that. Today when I called CS they told me it would be another 2-3 weeks before I get a tracking number. I am on business day 22 and I can see others have been waiting longer. The best gauge of payout time frame is this site so please let us know when you were approved, method of payout and when you recd the cash. I filed a complaint with sbforum because it amazes me they have an A rating with this site.

Honeybadger

I've been playing Bodog/Bovada for awhile and will NEVER deposit another dollar there again!!

Halstad
    Update your status
    Halstad's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BHS View Post
    When did you request pay-out?
    FFS it's like 7 posts up from yours.

DMBcardinal
    DMBcardinal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 400

I put in a request for payout on 4/12 and nothing thus far. I did login today and had a $80 bonus waiting for me and an apology so we will see.

We understand there has been a delay in receiving your recent payout and want to apologize. We want to assure you that your money is, as always, safe and on its way. We have never missed a payout to our players.

We have issued you a $80.00 bonus for the inconvenience this situation has caused.

It is important to us that our players can request payouts with confidence, knowing their money will be received quickly. Unfortunately this has not been the case but we are working hard to ensure there are fewer delays in the future.

Thank you for your ongoing patience.

Bovada Customer Service
    service@bovada.lv
    1-888-263-0000

Please note that standard rollover applies. You have 30 days to activate the bonus by placing a bet or making a chip purchase.

RunningMan7
    Update your status
    RunningMan7's Avatar Become A Pro!

Why don';t competing books that have more reliable payouts advertise this fact and take potshots at competitors to lure away their potential customers? Maybe a book can advertise a 10% a self imposed penalty on themselves for each additional week a payout is delayed. And let's see if books like bovada can match that if they are serious.

Oblivian
    Oblivian's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 721

Quote Originally Posted by DMBcardinal View Post
    I put in a request for payout on 4/12 and nothing thus far. I did login today and had a $80 bonus waiting for me and an apology so we will see.

We understand there has been a delay in receiving your recent payout and want to apologize. We want to assure you that your money is, as always, safe and on its way. We have never missed a payout to our players.

We have issued you a $80.00 bonus for the inconvenience this situation has caused.

It is important to us that our players can request payouts with confidence, knowing their money will be received quickly. Unfortunately this has not been the case but we are working hard to ensure there are fewer delays in the future.

Thank you for your ongoing patience.

Bovada Customer Service
    service@bovada.lv
    1-888-263-0000

Please note that standard rollover applies. You have 30 days to activate the bonus by placing a bet or making a chip purchase.
    Just curious, but how much was your payout for? I got the same message but a lesser bonus. My payout was pretty small though.

BHS

They have $120 bonus to my cousin because they didn't send his pay-out more than a month.

DMBcardinal
    DMBcardinal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 400

mine was for $350. might lay that $80 on the Rangers tonight lol, then ask for another payout

Nate728
    Nate728's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 450

What's the point of getting credit when you can't even cash it? Or at least doesn't seem that way for now.

hhsilver
    hhsilver's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29922

does bovada have p2p payouts?

(I didn't read the entire thread --- got discouraged about seeing so many similar problems -- sorry if my question was answered in the thread)

creepingdeath19
    creepingdeath19's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

Same here for me today. $150 "bonus"...yeah, what good is a bonus if you can't ever cash out?

Here's a better idea Bovada...instead of a bonus, why not refund my last deposit?

April 7th request for check...still nothing.

Sled Dog
    Sled Dog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

It's now May 16 still no wire from there now on there 3rd investagation. On my payout approved March 25 for about 2,800.00 They now say I will get it by May 26th they claim it was sent on April 4th .i am also reading others that claim there wire was sent on the 4th and lost just like mine. Lol. I'm told a different story all the time My last phone call they were yelling at me ( ok I joined in) They have now done 3investagations. With never a result. So will I get my wire or is this just another BS email

doyerazul
    doyerazul's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bovada is a joke. My payout request was for April 19th, and I still haven't received a tracking #. From what I've read here, that's nothing in comparison to what others are dealing with. I'm done with this site (cashed out for the total amount that was on my account, which will probably come late July) unless some of my future wagers come through. I moved on and deposited to 5dimes. Hopefully I'll have a better experience, and so far the reduced lines option has been great. It's almost impossible to get a decent number with Bovada. Sometimes when I take a favorite, it seems like their effing with me because as soon as I click on the team, the price immediately changes in favor of Bovada. What the hell is that? See ya Bovada... I hope all your customers wises up and leaves your book.

doyerazul
    doyerazul's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by creepingdeath19 View Post
    Same here for me today. $150 "bonus"...yeah, what good is a bonus if you can't ever cash out?

Here's a better idea Bovada...instead of a bonus, why not refund my last deposit?

April 7th request for check...still nothing.
    Oh boy. Maybe they're giving you the $150 because they don't want to pay you. Maybe it's just another excuse for them to say, "You're not getting paid because you haven't met your roll-over requirements on your $150 bonus." I don't trust that site at all.

Pride
    rally rally rally
    Pride's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 200

anyone playing on bovada is insane. cash out and never return

Donster
    Donster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Quote Originally Posted by dartmouthemcee View Post
    Hey all update I requested check on 4/1 - got it on 5/13 and cashed it. Now today funds cleared fully, no bouncing. Took FOREVER, but was able to get my check and $$
    No offense but this looks like a Bovada plant... sorry

Halstad
    Update your status
    Halstad's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Donster View Post
    No offense but this looks like a Bovada plant... sorry
    meh...I received my request from April 1 on May 9th, so people are receiving payouts

BHS

Quote Originally Posted by Pride View Post
    anyone playing on bovada is insane. cash out and never return
    Thats what everybody is going to do once they get their money.

Pride
    rally rally rally
    Pride's Avatar Become A Pro!

why anyone would play on such a shitty book is beyond me.

marcojuiceman
    marcojuiceman's Avatar Become A Pro!

Honeybadger

Has anyone recd a check from Bovada in the last 48 hrs?

BHS

Agreed but they have good odds for various sports, including European soccer.

Thats why I joined there but I didn't know it takes 58 years to get a check from them.

stuntin909
    stuntin909's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm still waiting with no update, requested it april 8th . their excuse is easter

39 days now and counting...

Honeybadger

I don't see searching these threads that anyone has recd a check from Bovada in the last few days - scary. I have 4 payouts pending, first approved 4/14. Checking other forums and same response - no one has recd any cash recently.

Honeybadger

....seems like the cash flow has completely stopped.

stuntin909
    stuntin909's Avatar Become A Pro!

i got $65 deposited as a bonus today. Give them credit for that but they need to be straight up with us instead of the BS easter excuses and whatnot

First 12345 ... Last