dansilva
    dansilva's Avatar Become A Pro!

Problem resolved!

One Moderator SBR can to delete this topic, please. Thank you!
    Last edited by dansilva; 08-04-11 at 01:10 PM.

dansilva
    dansilva's Avatar Become A Pro!

Problem resolved!

One Moderator SBR can to delete this topic, please. Thank you!
    Last edited by dansilva; 08-04-11 at 01:11 PM.

Chopsticks
    Chopsticks's Avatar Become A Pro!

It is a bit too early to panic and get angry if it has only been two days. I am trying to grasp what you are saying here, but not sure what you mean.

Did they send a wire to another player or did they just place your money in his Betmotion account?

If they sent the money to the wrong person by wire then they are probably going to try and trace it somehow, and then of course take a look at the documents you have provided in order to ensure that there is no fraudulent activity going on. This is standard procedure, but they will probably be extra cautious in this case in order to resolve the situation. This could easily take a few days.

If you have already sent them e-mails then wait at least until monday before you try to reach them again.

Roberta Marques
    Roberta Marques's Avatar Become A Pro!

BetMotion!

Dear Mr.Daniel,

Good afternoon,

Mr.Daniel, for the beginning I would like to inform, I never stop to support by my own choice. Yesterday I could not access the emails and support tools, but our support team insist to give us a phone number for direct contact, which was denied by YOU. I called the number on your register, but it is an invalid number. You forgot to add it on your post.

And you also forgot to add, you just warned on a public place, on a players Forum, you done a deposit and have inform the bank and total amount.

Your credits, just like your bonus, are released on the site. We wish you good luck, a lot of fun and enjoin. That is our mission, to provide entertainment.

We kindly request, if you ever deposit again, please deposit exactly the amount available on our page, and do not publish on any channel as forums and social networks, information about the deposit you have done.

We will be at your disposal for any further doubt.

Regards,

Roberta Marques
    Customer Service Manager
    BetMotion!