Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7744

Quote Originally Posted by Chambers99 View Post
    Be warned. Things are changing with Bodog. They are starting to screw their customers now, knowing the end is near.
    Damn u got some serious issues. He got paid and still says that they screwed him, especially cause they closed his account after they paid him, now hes really mad. After all your complaining how can anyone feel bad if u were having issues. Theres so many books to use then to spend your life complaining about 1.

Dr.Gonzo
    Dr.Gonzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3192

Do we really need these agendas against books?

Say your piece and then leave it be.

We don't need 100 threads with the same dribble.

mikeyg
    mikeyg's Avatar Become A Pro!

I agree Bodog is a brutal shop and buck tooth Becky is an idiot to.

Igetp2s
    Igetp2s's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Legions36 View Post
    Damn u got some serious issues. He got paid and still says that they screwed him, especially cause they closed his account after they paid him, now hes really mad. After all your complaining how can anyone feel bad if u were having issues. Theres so many books to use then to spend your life complaining about 1.
    Bodog must be thrilled to have all their minions out at work in these Bodog threads started by Chambers. As far as I am concerned, as long as SBR refuses to downgrade Bodog, Chambers should start a new thread every single day. Bodog expects their actions to be minimized without consequence, and so far they have gotten away with it. The reaction by you tools telling Chambers to stop his Bodog posting is exactly what Bodog is counting on.

Chambers99
    Chambers99's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Igetp2s View Post
    Bodog must be thrilled to have all their minions out at work in these Bodog threads started by Chambers. As far as I am concerned, as long as SBR refuses to downgrade Bodog, Chambers should start a new thread every single day. Bodog expects their actions to be minimized without consequence, and so far they have gotten away with it. The reaction by you tools telling Chambers to stop his Bodog posting is exactly what Bodog is counting on.
    Exactly true. Having the Bodog paid shill Legions36 snap respond to every post that I make with him defending Bodog makes it perfectly clear that he is a Bodog rep. I was not paid by Bodog (only partially paid) and for him to say that is a lie. They stole plenty of my money and made me travel out of state to pick up the crumbs of the remainder of my account several times. Do you think that they covered the cost of me having to travel out of state? Ha. Why is it that 5Dimes has 5 withdrawal options for me and Bodog had 0? The fact that Bodog asked me to commit a federal crime (changing my state of residency) is enough of a red flag that this book should be downgraded and does not care about their customers.

When a customer stands up to them and posts their true stories on the threads, they disable that person's account.

Chambers99
    Chambers99's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by mikeyg View Post
    I agree Bodog is a brutal shop and buck tooth Becky is an idiot to.
    Becky=

Give me a B, give me a O, give me a D, give me a O, give me a G. What does that spell??? THIEVES!!! YAY TEAM!!!!!

Legions36

Words from Matchbook Mike, we are experiencing some issues with paying out 10 players that live in NY post april NY DOJ bust on poker, seems like Bodog was not the only 1.

Legions36

Quote Originally Posted by Chambers99 View Post
    Becky=

Give me a B, give me a O, give me a D, give me a O, give me a G. What does that spell??? THIEVES!!! YAY TEAM!!!!!
    Should i dare ask how old u are?

leon
    leon's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bodog is one of my favorite book,i cannot find anything negative.

First 12