tOOT3r
    tOOT3r's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

How Much is Enough for these Books? Share your experiences

I was wondering how much winnings could a bettor possibly get in order for books to kick you out or cut your limits, and by how much per game? theGreek, 5dimes, Betjm etc..? Any thoughts?

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20471

it's not how much you win but how you win that gets you limited
    but apart from 5D I don't think there is that much to worry about with those books
    the Euro books are the real problem

Ruifgalmeida
    Ruifgalmeida's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Thegreek and betjam are not the limit type of books, at least there are not many players that can complain about it.
    hareeba says it all- "it's not how much you win but how you win " .

midnight777
    midnight777's Avatar Become A Pro!

ask cory he is a big time winner...

ForgetWallStreet
    ForgetWallStreet's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Hareeba! View Post
    it's not how much you win but how you win that gets you limited
    but apart from 5D I don't think there is that much to worry about with those books
    the Euro books are the real problem
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruifgalmeida View Post
    Thegreek and betjam are not the limit type of books, at least there are not many players that can complain about it.
    hareeba says it all- "it's not how much you win but how you win " .
    Bet Jam is quicker to limit than 5 Dimes on a lot of stuff.

scott235
    scott235's Avatar Become A Pro!

With certain rec books, it's better to just do a bust out transfer so you can keep playing there. Really unfair to books like BJAM who make payouts easy, hassle free, and don't treat you like an insurance company when you make a claim on your winnings.

maxvalue1
    maxvalue1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

how about Bookmaker?

tOOT3r
    tOOT3r's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

What do you mean by " NOT HOW MUCH YOU WIN BUT HOW YOU WIN?" Any specifics regarding this statement?

I also heard, correct me if I am wrong, that books not necessarily look into your Balance but rather on how you make your payouts? Any recommended payout strategy so these books wont flag you or anything? Once a week? thanks!

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20471

Quote Originally Posted by tOOT3r View Post
    What do you mean by " NOT HOW MUCH YOU WIN BUT HOW YOU WIN?" Any specifics regarding this statement?

I also heard, correct me if I am wrong, that books not necessarily look into your Balance but rather on how you make your payouts? Any recommended payout strategy so these books wont flag you or anything? Once a week? thanks!
    been discussed in any number of previous threads

basically you get on at the top odds regularly they will label you a steam chaser or arber and your limits will get slashed

don't know about withdrawal strategy but anyone making a bloody nuisance of themselves withdrawing as frequently as weekly will probably suffer excess fees