NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Oh please.....I never even heard of Millwall. I just finished watching Football Factory (really entertaining movie) but can't really relate to this nonsense here in the United States. This team Millwall, were they even ever in the EPL? I know Chelsea is....they are still a pretty good team. But all these mediocre teams like West Ham and Millwall I don't understand how can they have such hard core hooligan fans when they suck year in and year out? I never see hard core Washington Nationals fans like this.....

None of these retard hoologans seem to have any real lives....it actually seems quite sad.

Roadtrip635
    Roadtrip635's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21078

Really liked Rise of the Foot Soldiers and actually just re-watched Green Street Hooligans a couple of weeks ago. Will need to check out Football Factory, sounds good.

TheMoneyTree
    TheMoneyTree's Avatar Become A Pro!

Green Street is garbage and unrealistic, Football Factory is better, The Firm is OK and CASS (Cass Pennant) is superior to all of them and a true story, Rise Of The Footsoldier is fantastic and also a true story but based more on life after Carlton Leach's Football Hooligans days.
    Last edited by TheMoneyTree; 04-10-11 at 05:33 AM.

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

I bet biker gangs could beat the sh*t outta all these Soccer hooligans gangs.

TheMoneyTree
    TheMoneyTree's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by NYSportsGuy210 View Post
    In sheer strength of numbers i doubt it but level amounts of people i think Biker Gangs are more Hardcore and i wouldn't like to be up against them.

SoV
    "Why always me"
    SoV's Avatar Become A Pro!

Biker gangs

Pretend to be hard-asses. Would easily have their arses handed to them on a plate.

Spaceviews
    Spaceviews's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by SoV View Post
    Biker gangs Pretend to be hard-asses. Would easily have their arses handed to them on a plate.
    Ya! Say that to a H.A. or a D.D. or an Outlaw...or excuse me, try saying that to
    ANY one of the soldiers from those friendly Biker "Gangs"! Oh, & if you make that mistake, make sure you bring 2 friends with you.......
    1 to hold the dustpan while the other sweeps up whats left of you. I'm not trying to be a tough guy. Hopefully you take this as a heads up from a FRIEND. Those guys are not to be tangled with. I dated a D.D.s
    daughter in my younger years and saw first hand what these guys have done to people(men/women) who were dumb enough to talk sh#t. Great movie though E.P.-Break a Leg

Karayilan9
    FENER / TRABZON
    Karayilan9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 105

Oh please.....I never even heard of Millwall. I just finished watching Football Factory (really entertaining movie) but can't really relate to this nonsense here in the United States. This team Millwall, were they even ever in the EPL? I know Chelsea is....they are still a pretty good team. But all these mediocre teams like West Ham and Millwall I don't understand how can they have such hard core hooligan fans when they suck year in and year out? I never see hard core Washington Nationals fans like this.....

None of these retard hoologans seem to have any real lives....it actually seems quite sad.
    Soccer is more than just a sport for some people, they can represent political views, class groups, ideologies, religions etc etc

Teams like Millwall and West Ham have a loyal following because the locals in the neighborhood support the team, their fathers supported them, their grandfathers supported them. Supporting the team isn't just about the team, its about representing their area and other tribal ideas. Alot of these areas are or were working class when they started getting a hardcore loyal following.

People who support teams because they are "good" aren't considered "real" fans in some soccer circles
    Last edited by Karayilan9; 04-11-11 at 03:34 PM.

First 123