Karayilan9
    FENER / TRABZON
    Karayilan9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 105

Arse-anal

I've seen some bad beats but this one was ridiculous, 2-0 up against Wigan with 10 minutes left and they couldn't even manage that! Arse-and Wanker decides to sit back and bring on the kids, Fabianski makes another blunder, Arse-anal couldn't string a pass together and were barreled in against Wigan.... they let in 3 goals against Wigan in 10 minutes

Anyway, rant over, that was the most pathetic meltdown, the manager has to take the blame, he tried to sit back something the team can't do, wouldn't bring on Van Persie, bought on some kids and couldn't find any answers to Wigan's onslaught. A weakhearted team with an uninspirational stubborn manager.

All the team does is fail epically. Arse-n Wanker's team has won nothing in 5 years, he refuses to buy players but his so-called great youth players are soft and clueless, he is so stubborn! won't change things up, has a narcissist mentality thinking he knows it all.... winning nothing in 5 years for a team wanting to be the best in Europe, a team with great finances and support base, its not acceptable, another season of misery for the gooners.
    Last edited by Karayilan9; 04-18-10 at 09:35 AM.
    Points Awarded:

hedgejob gave Karayilan9 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

lakerboy gave Karayilan9 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

looch10
    looch10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1565

after nearly breaking my hand on my table, twice, I managed to laugh too. what a sick, sick joke. only arsenal. ****in hell.

Tommy_de1st
    Damn, she's hot
    Tommy_de1st's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7897

You right
    same happened when they played Tottenham. That team couldnt win a title coz they dont deserve it

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina
    Dark Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wow. The toughest beats are the bets already won.

(On a sidenote. I asked a book, that is extremely player-friendly, to refund the toughest beat of the year to each bettor. The type of loss you would remember ten years later. They said they would bring it up in their next meeting...).

Irish Jet
    Irish Jet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Hahahahahahahaha!

SRBI
    SRBI's Avatar Become A Pro!

Arse-anal's train-crash:

samitarian
    samitarian's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

brilliant from arsenal

Karayilan9
    FENER / TRABZON

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Horse View Post
    Wow. The toughest beats are the bets already won.

(On a sidenote. I asked a book, that is extremely player-friendly, to refund the toughest beat of the year to each bettor. The type of loss you would remember ten years later. They said they would bring it up in their next meeting...).
    Paddy Power sometimes have funny clauses sometimes, I remember they had something like if the team you bet on lets in a goal in injury time they refund the bet, can't remember the exact details but something like that.

All I can say is congratulations Wigan, they didn't give up, showed alot of heart and passion to come back like that.

"I believe that Fabianski is top, top level and has massive potential."
    Arse-the Wanker

Fabianski who almost cost Arsenal the CL and cost them the league, he seems to think every player he buys will be the next world class players...

Last edited by Karayilan9; 04-18-10 at 09:48 AM.

Sforz
    SBR CHAT KING!
    Sforz's Avatar Become A Pro!

this one hurt

tankman777
    tankman777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

seems my chelsea will have another tough game against this wigan

winM
    winM's Avatar Become A Pro!

Keep going!

althelegend
    althelegend's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17312

But Isn't it Arsenal who are the team known for scoring late goals?

Bit of a come uppance for them, then.

fuglyboy86hi
    fuglyboy86hi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 67

HAhahahaaaa, oh My God, I cant stop laughing, Hhahahahhaha !!

ji03
    ji03's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 315

It looked like they forgot to play the last 10 minutes.

Yabatumba
    Yabatumba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

This is gambling, It's called gambling for a reason - deal with it.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

I agree with Kara 100%.Wanker is a clown and im so sick of this shit. They should fire him and bring in somebody who wants to win. Every year the board tells this jerkoff he has money to spend and he never does and then finally he says now he needs money and has been strapped. He has made boat loads of money selling off all his former assets. You know your fukked when Sol Campbell is in central defence.

pitman
    Gmbln isthesureway 2getnothin frm sumthn
    pitman's Avatar Become A Pro!

Never have made a bet on arsenal away in my life for this reason. They seem like they play for the draw at most away games.
    arshavin was too busy shavin his arse

Karayilan9
    FENER / TRABZON

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    I agree with Kara 100%.Wanker is a clown and im so sick of this shit. They should fire him and bring in somebody who wants to win. Every year the board tells this jerkoff he has money to spend and he never does and then finally he says now he needs money and has been strapped. He has made boat loads of money selling off all his former assets. You know your fukked when Sol Campbell is in central defence.
    Arsenal can be great to watch for the neutral and they have so much potential, unfortunately Wenger is so stuck in his ways. Arsenal have one of the best financial situations in the EPL, they are run very well and could compete with nearly any team in the world when it comes to bringing in players but he refuses to. The worst part about the whole Campbell thing is that he looked like the only one trying today

Arsenal doesn't deserve this, with a proper defense and GK this is a team that could go head to head with Barcelona but the manager refuses to accept the team has problems, that's the most frustrating part.

stomptheboard
    stomptheboard's Avatar Become A Pro!

shambolic stuff by arsenal

nulldah
    nulldah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 312

wtf?? i went out buying supper at scoreline 1-2 with thought "probably wigan will get the equalized goal n win my "given up" draw, no way wigan will win it" came back check the score

but i really think you cant really blame wenger, it's his style (try to change life style of old man, anyone try before?). no doubt bout it. the invisible team he built few years back is not from expensive signings, its all development. its the PLAYERS that their fans should blame. once they shine n other clubs interest with greater salary, they left the poor club n fans. i wont be suprised there will be second invisible team if cole, flamini, hleb, reyes, adebayor, toure n other players i dont know stick together.

now they can just hope cesc, van persie, diaby, clichy or other key players not leaving this summer. otherwise, they can expect another trophy-less season again. sad, but money just kill modern football..

Karayilan9
    FENER / TRABZON

Quote Originally Posted by nulldah View Post
    wtf?? i went out buying supper at scoreline 1-2 with thought "probably wigan will get the equalized goal n win my "given up" draw, no way wigan will win it" came back check the score

but i really think you cant really blame wenger, it's his style (try to change life style of old man, anyone try before?). no doubt bout it. the invisible team he built few years back is not from expensive signings, its all development. its the PLAYERS that their fans should blame. once they shine n other clubs interest with greater salary, they left the poor club n fans. i wont be suprised there will be second invisible team if cole, flamini, hleb, reyes, adebayor, toure n other players i dont know stick together.

now they can just hope cesc, van persie, diaby, clichy or other key players not leaving this summer. otherwise, they can expect another trophy-less season again. sad, but money just kill modern football..
    Are the players really to blame though?

Look at what the likes of Pulis of Stoke, Hodgson of Fulham or Mcleish of Birmingham have done at their teams, half the players wouldn't make the Arsenal reserve team but they have worked wonders with players who arn't in the same league as alot of these Arsenal players.

Its the managers job to motivate and inspire a team to play well, they are responsible for getting the best out their players and working on their weaknesses. Arsenal have a serious problem in defense and goalkeeping but instead of accepting and working on improving this he denies the existence of the problem and refuses to do anything about it.

If those managers I listed above, especially Hodgson or Mcleish had Arsenal's team at disposal I wouldn't be surprised if they did a better job.

DolphinSpurs
    Representin' that 305.
    DolphinSpurs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 50

Arse better realize their hold on 3rd or a CL spot for that matter isnt settled either if this is how they are going to play in their final run-in.

hedgejob
    hedgejob's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5164

Arsenal team morale must be shattered after defeats to Spurs and Wigan. If it means Wenger will get fired I hope they lose the rest of their games and miss the CL.

Kemalettin
    Kemalettin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

stupid gunners

minet123
    Is JJ a Higher Power ?
    minet123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3753

Woo Hoo

jumbomet
    jumbomet's Avatar Become A Pro!

"time for monsieur go back to french land"