chuda
    chuda's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14266

what`s up with odds?

eredivise : vitesse @ 1.25 and falling v go ahead eagles @ 10 and rising...

last time vitesse won was 5 games ago against mid table "williams" team... they both are shoulder to shoulder in stats and table...

here, i couldn`t find anything such a . are they playing second team or something ?

and as well about too high odds..
    bundesliga : herta berlin @ 15 v bayern...

herta has only one loss in last 5 games at home, beating teams like wolfsburg, sttutgart and hamburger... bayern changing they superstars more than i am socks... that`s not good for team chemistry, who is coming after midweek away play, even thou they rested few and swainstaiger coming back, still ... AH +2 is @ evens ... bayern has been held by shlake, moenchengladbach and hamburger this season already ... i think this one could go tighter , than 3 goal difference.

bettingpix
    bettingpix's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

Vitesse have a lot of quality players en can be a strong team. They are the biggest upset in a negative way this season and are nowhere close to where they should be on the ranking. Go Ahead just got promoted. Like usual the high expectations make the odds this low, even though Vitesse aint performing like a team to win 4 out of the 5 meetings with GA to justify the odds.
    Points Awarded:

chuda gave bettingpix 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

chuda
    chuda's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14266

herta 0 - 1 bayern
    vitesse 2 - 2 g.a. eagles