Login Search

Soccer picks from Serbia:)

Last Post

Kortrijk-Ostende LOST
Dragovoljac-RNK Split LOST
Waterford-Shelbourne WINNNN
Now what to say,didnt have luck this time,both games loosed by penalties,Shelbourne make it through.
Alex i hope that you played only that one...im sorry for other two games.
And i made a BIG mistake today,i cant believed it yet what i have done.I wanted to parlay Shelbourne to win and Kortrijk to score over 1.5.I put my bet and expected a very very huge payout.Watched a Kortrijk game,2 goals in first half.Shelbourne later win(lucky me).I came home full of joy log in on my betting account and there is no any additional money.Shocked!!!!!!!!Then i saw that i accidentaly put instead Kortrijk to score FIRST TEAM TO SCORE Kortrijk!!!!!!!!FUKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK KKKKKKKKKKKKK

This is worst than anything i did in my betting carrier.I feel like a stupidest guy in world,my fukkking english and my speed in everything i do in life take a revenge on me.If i didnt did that i will be like 6 average wages in Serbia on one day betting,make a withdraw to the bottom and geta hell out of there.Kill me God

ma brate igrao sam shelbourne neki dan i dodam kotrjik super ponudu znas kako to mi kladionicari hehe.. imao st patrick 3+ i prodju mi te 2 i padnem kotrjik.. al nije mi zao para ni sekundu zato sto sam sam kriv reko sam pratit shelburne i ubacim onda i ovu.

dobar pogodak milan i srecno sa ostalim utakmicama ako budes danas igrao