evgeni99
    evgeni99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1812

Angers - Troyes // Chateauroux - Arles-Avignon

Two French games of interest for me. Still did not decided how I am going to play these out though.

Arles are a great compact team. Has he best defense in the league, and I think it will be a key advantage for this game, despite their scoring problems. Leaning to take them.

Angers are maybe 2nd place, but they are scraping wins and draws. They really have not impressed me this season. Troyes are not the best team away, but I think they will take something here. Leaning to take them, as well.

Opinions?

barca12
    barca12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 633

I usually just pick 3-4 games in french 2nd dovision to go over 1.5 first half. Every time I pick home favorite at 1.90 they end up losing 0-3 or something. So I just randomly take few overs. I know its wrong but the odds are so good, I cant help it. If you look at any teams recent form they all are L-W-D-D-W-L ..nobody seems to be able to put three wins together, I guess Im saying I dont trust this league and I always put small bets too..

puregambling
    puregambling's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3131

Too many draws in ligue2 no ones seems to be able to hit the back of the net on a daily basis and mostly unders if u look at certain games imo

evgeni99
    evgeni99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1812

I never bet on overs / unders. Especially unders, because hoping for teams to do nothing kills the enjoyment of the game. After all I want some entertainment and make money at the same time. Need to balance both.

My picks at the end:

Arles-Avignon DNB
    Troyes DNB

Creteil +1

Creteil is another good one that should win.