Hi, im gonna be posting my picks and insights, should be exciting. Lets do this!

Napoli vs Lazio:

Well for one, Napoli couldn't score against Catania on the weekend, even though they played about 90 minutes ONE MAN UP. On the other side, we have Lazio who stumbled to a 0-1 home loss vs Genoa, and i'll admit I didn't watch that one. However, from recent experience, I know Lazio play almost as well away as home, which they have done for several years now. They showed well vs Tottenham in the EL and I know they're better than a 0-1 home loss to Genoa. Looking for them to rebound vs a Napoli team seeming off the mark, with DC or +0.5 seeming good value today.

Take Lazio +0.5 for 2 units.

Stuttgart vs Hoffenheim:

Nothing much to say, but the fact that Stuttgart needs wins AND soon. Hoffenheim finally won on the weekend but are still an average team and Stuttgart should see this as a great opportunity to mark their first home win of the season.

Taking Stuttgart ML (-0.5) for 1 unit.

Freiburg vs Werder:

To be honest, I don't have a good angle for this one, but last year Freiburg finally got some points off of Werder with their 2-2 draw at home. I honestly believe they can go 2 points higher today, so I'll take them for a bit.

Take Freiburg ML (-0.5) for 1 unit.

Roma vs Sampdoria:

YES, I know Sampdoria look good this season but that always comes to an end sooner or later. I have no ****ing clue what happened with Cagliari vs Roma on the weekend, its nonsense, but apparently Roma got a walk-off 0-3 win, so I assume they're happy with that. Lots of people are betting Sampdoria today but I feel they're in for a let down. I was going to take AC Milan as well but they might even **** it up vs Cagliari, who are probably devastated to lose with a walk-off.

Roma -1 looks good in this one - 2 units

Real Betis vs Atletico:

This will be a thrilling game, because both teams are looking good, especially Atletico. They hammered Chelsea in the Super Cup and are on a 3-game winning streak in the league. However, I don't think they'll just run over Betis today. This really feels like a DRAW to me and I won't be surprised to see a home win as well. Betis play smart and play fast, similar to Atletico's game, and I feel possession will be relatively equal. Overconfidence tends to play a big part in La Liga and teams tend to fail when they 'seem' invinsible, just like what happened to Real early this season. Yes, Atletico can win against almost anybody but it just won't happen today.

Real Betis +0.25 for 2 units, love this pick.

Well, hopefully I can get off to a good start with these picks, today is packed with good games and should be exciting as hell. Note that nice game with United hosting Newcastle, no pick for this one but should be a blast to watch!