Badlands
    Badlands's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Uefa Cup Tonight...

Two bets for me tonight.

Marseille to beat Shakhtar at 11/10.

Stad Velodrom is a tough place to go and Marseille fans always create a good atmosphere there. With the large arab population in Marseille, they sort of create a Galatassary sort of atmosphere inside the ground and tonight the ground will be rocking. Marseille come into this game in fine form, top of the league with 6 wins out of their last 7 games. I know the league and qualifying for the champions league is the priority for Marseille but it is the quarter final of the cup and i fully expect them to go for it tonight and beat Shakhtar tonight, Whether they will qualify or not, im not sure but i think they have the beating of Shaktar tonight and they did outplay them for large parts of the first leg as well.

Dinamo Kiev to beat PSG 4/5

Psg priority is the league and whilst that looks to have slipped away from them, qualifying for the champions league is a must and they are currently 3 points away from Bordeux for that lost spot. They also face Lyon away 5 days later in a season defining match, so i expect Leguen may rest some players tonight. Looking at Kiev now, They are 15 points clear at the top of their domestic league and had the luxury of being able to rest players at the weekend-something which PSG didnt do. Interesting to note that Kiev have never failed to score at home in Europe this season.

The other games, i can only really comment on the Man City match as i am actually from Manchester. Honestly, its a coin toss and i would save my wedge if you was thinking about having a bet in this match. Wouldnt be surprised to see Hamburg nick a win or City to turn it on and win by a few goals. It depends which City turn up and im sure Mark Hughes will demand a response after the loss to Fulham at home at the weekend, whether he will get one though i dont know and im not about to risk any of my hard earned to find out.

TurkzZ
    TurkzZ's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good picks man, i choose shakatar but marseille really should have won the game