1. #1
    hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-28-08
    Posts: 7,856
    Betpoints: 4178

    White Student Beat to Death at LV Rancho HS by 15 THUGS!

    Las Vegas - They needed a group of 15 to bring this boy down because 2 of them couldn't do it. That's how they fight in groups like cowards.

    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...eath-15-thugs/

  2. #2
    hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-28-08
    Posts: 7,856
    Betpoints: 4178

    Too bad someone with an AK wasn't there to mow down these thugs to save this boys life.

  3. #3
    stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 01-17-11
    Posts: 62,600
    Betpoints: 32261

    I wouldn't be caught dead (poor choice of words there) in North Las Vegas.

    Didn't Greg Anthony grow up there and played his HS hoops?

  4. #4
    b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK
    b1slickguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-24-11
    Posts: 11,043
    Betpoints: 28873

    Eight teens arrested after Las Vegas high school student's beating death



  5. #5
    mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 03-14-15
    Posts: 21,887
    Betpoints: 943

    Hopefully they find all the thugs and execute them. Unfortunately nothing will probably come of it.

  6. #6
    slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-01-15
    Posts: 14,381
    Betpoints: 10221

    There were 10 total. They have 8 between the ages of 13 and 17. Going to charge them with murder. Or so they say.

  7. #7
    JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-11-11
    Posts: 28,169
    Betpoints: 47598

    Quote Originally Posted by slewfan View Post
    There were 10 total. They have 8 between the ages of 13 and 17. Going to charge them with murder. Or so they say.
    They are not being charged with a hate crime however.

    Can you imagine if the roles were reversed and it was 15 white kids ganging up on and beating a black kid to death? Not only would all be charged with hate crimes, the entire country would be on fire.
    Points Awarded:

    Da Manster! gave JAKEPEAVY21 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  8. #8
    Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-13-07
    Posts: 17,666
    Betpoints: 2654

    Can you imagine the uproar, outrage, etc. and non-stop media coverage 24/7 if this was a black kid that got beaten up by an angry mob of white kids? We wouldn't hear the end of it...but news like this hardly makes a blip on the radar. Disgusting and disturbing on many levels!
    Points Awarded:

    JAKEPEAVY21 gave Da Manster! 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  9. #9
    slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-01-15
    Posts: 14,381
    Betpoints: 10221

    Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    They are not being charged with a hate crime however.

    Can you imagine if the roles were reversed and it was 15 white kids ganging up on and beating a black kid to death? Not only would all be charged with hate crimes, the entire country would be on fire.
    We all can imagine the outrage. But we all have to live with what we've created. They voted in an administration who promised to bring the country together. Their lies go without consequence by the media and politicians.
    Points Awarded:

    JAKEPEAVY21 gave slewfan 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  10. #10
    slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-01-15
    Posts: 14,381
    Betpoints: 10221

    Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    Can you imagine the uproar, outrage, etc. and non-stop media coverage 24/7 if this was a black kid that got beaten up by an angry mob of white kids? We wouldn't hear the end of it...but news like this hardly makes a blip on the radar. Disgusting and disturbing on many levels!
    Biden Administration sows discord and confusion on the people they promised to protect.

  11. #11
    Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-13-07
    Posts: 17,666
    Betpoints: 2654

    Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    They are not being charged with a hate crime however.

    Can you imagine if the roles were reversed and it was 15 white kids ganging up on and beating a black kid to death? Not only would all be charged with hate crimes, the entire country would be on fire.
    just got done posting the same thing. unreal isn't it?

  12. #12
    Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-13-07
    Posts: 17,666
    Betpoints: 2654

    Quote Originally Posted by slewfan View Post
    Biden Administration sows discord and confusion on the people they promised to protect.
    this doesn't have a fukkin' thing to do with Biden. Quit making everything about goddamn politics Slewfan!...you want the truth? you want to know who really is to blame? The goddamn Jews! why? you see shit like this all the time in the media, right? the hypocrisy and double standards when it comes to racism, police brutality, murder, etc. (all of those taboo subjects) and how they are treated differently and how sometimes they are shoved down our throats 24/7 like George Floyd and how this senseless beating basically gets "swept under the rug" (for all intents and purposes) and who controls the media? The Jews! who constantly stirs up trouble regarding politics and race? The Jews! and yet they wonder why people hate them and why a lot of people are anti-Semitic and probably the very reason why you see people that are pro Palestine and sympathize with the Muslims.

  13. #13
    ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-30-08
    Posts: 7,675
    Betpoints: 11589

    Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    They are not being charged with a hate crime however.

    Can you imagine if the roles were reversed and it was 15 white kids ganging up on and beating a black kid to death? Not only would all be charged with hate crimes, the entire country would be on fire.
    We would know their names, their addresses, and every bad thing they ever did via school mates blabbing to newspapers. That way every pearl clutching moralist in the United States could just know them personally and publicly bemoan white hatred (and what could possibly make them happier - think: Duke lacrosse case). And that's a fact.

    Instead we have a media that would rather not cover the story because ... appearances.

    This country has to face a fact or two every once in a while. I wouldn't wish a white kid going to a black school anywhere in this country. Might as well be a black kid in white Mississippi in the 40s or 50s. No help and no one's got their back.
    Points Awarded:

    JAKEPEAVY21 gave ByeShea 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  14. #14
    JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-11-11
    Posts: 28,169
    Betpoints: 47598

    Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    just got done posting the same thing. unreal isn't it?
    Yes sir...we are thinking on the same wavelength because I was about to post what you stated about this story hardly getting any run nationally because it was a white kid that got killed. It would be a national news story if it was a black kid that died. Agree 100% with what you posted.
    Points Awarded:

    Da Manster! gave JAKEPEAVY21 3 Betpoint(s) for this post.

    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Da Manster!

  15. #15
    Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-13-07
    Posts: 17,666
    Betpoints: 2654

    Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    Yes sir...we are thinking on the same wavelength because I was about to post what you stated about this story hardly getting any run nationally because it was a white kid that got killed. It would be a national news story if it was a black kid that died. Agree 100% with what you posted.
    because the truth is the truth and facts are facts. Both You and I Jake, just like my real life Republican friends, do think a like and agree on many topics. and as you know, I'm a democrat! not a bleeding heart, but a moderate with a slight lean towards the left. but I call a spade a spade and I'm not a bullshitter. I'm a straight shooter and tell it the way it is my friend!

  16. #16
    JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-11-11
    Posts: 28,169
    Betpoints: 47598

    Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    because the truth is the truth and facts are facts. Both You and I Jake, just like my real life Republican friends, do think a like and agree on many topics. and as you know, I'm a democrat! not a bleeding heart, but a moderate with a slight lean towards the left. but I call a spade a spade and I'm not a bullshitter. I'm a straight shooter and tell it the way it is my friend!
    When I was younger, i used to think I was a Democrat and liberal. I grew up in California and have always had a live and let live type of attitude. I never had any interest in politics either. However, the definition of liberal has greatly changed and I am not on board with this new age liberal at all. I'm more of a common sense type of person and there is little to none of that anymore these days!

    The current state of the country is really disheartening and sadly, I do not see it getting better anytime soon.
    Points Awarded:

    Da Manster! gave JAKEPEAVY21 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  17. #17
    slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-01-15
    Posts: 14,381
    Betpoints: 10221

    Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    this doesn't have a fukkin' thing to do with Biden. Quit making everything about goddamn politics Slewfan!...you want the truth? you want to know who really is to blame? The goddamn Jews! why? you see shit like this all the time in the media, right? the hypocrisy and double standards when it comes to racism, police brutality, murder, etc. (all of those taboo subjects) and how they are treated differently and how sometimes they are shoved down our throats 24/7 like George Floyd and how this senseless beating basically gets "swept under the rug" (for all intents and purposes) and who controls the media? The Jews! who constantly stirs up trouble regarding politics and race? The Jews! and yet they wonder why people hate them and why a lot of people are anti-Semitic and probably the very reason why you see people that are pro Palestine and sympathize with the Muslims.
    It actually has everything to do with the Democrats and the Biden administration which I can safely guess is actually being run by Obama on his third term. It started with Waters in California telling people if you see Trump supporters, harass them. Then they started with the white supremacy crap. The Biden administration is just a continuation of the fundamental change Obama said he was seeking. You don't have to agree with me because we differ in our beliefs.

    I'm not Jewish. I will tell you what I know of them. they as a people have been attacked, harassed, and murdered for thousands of years. But yet they never ask for a handout from the government. They are a successful people in all aspects of life. That is fact.

    I respect your beliefs. A friendly discussion is always good and healthy.
    Points Awarded:

    Da Manster! gave slewfan 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Da Manster!

  18. #18
    Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-13-07
    Posts: 17,666
    Betpoints: 2654

    Quote Originally Posted by slewfan View Post
    It actually has everything to do with the Democrats and the Biden administration which I can safely guess is actually being run by Obama on his third term. It started with Waters in California telling people if you see Trump supporters, harass them. Then they started with the white supremacy crap. The Biden administration is just a continuation of the fundamental change Obama said he was seeking. You don't have to agree with me because we differ in our beliefs.

    I'm not Jewish. I will tell you what I know of them. they as a people have been attacked, harassed, and murdered for thousands of years. But yet they never ask for a handout from the government. They are a successful people in all aspects of life. That is fact.

    I respect your beliefs. A friendly discussion is always good and healthy.
    Most of what you say is true and I can't deny or refute. (as it pertains to the Jews and the very last sentence of your post). However, the black on white beatings have been going on for the last 30+ years (perhaps longer). Again, it has absolutely nothing to do with political affiliation. Quit saying that, you come across as fukkin' retarded or just plain stupid. or some kind of bloviating blowhard. IMO, this really started and escalated during the Rodney King Riots. (circa early 90's). Let me give you a refresher course. Do you remember who was president at the time of the riots? George Bush! A Republican! So was he to blame for what happened to Reginald Denny? (the white truck driver who was nearly beaten to death by a group of savage monkeys?). Well enough of that, let's get back to the point. You usually see this abhorrent behavior with ghetto thugs and hood rats from the inner city whom the vast majority have grown up in fatherless homes. and especially in today's social media and internet age, it's usually blacks that commit these atrocities. (murder, rioting, looting, beatings, etc.) not all the time mind you, but they definitely commit their fair share. Again, it's more about a certain culture and/or group of people and upbringing then it is about politics...Just try to remember that next time you post. That's all I'm going to say on this matter.

    Now to the Jews. again, solid points you made. undeniable truth and facts. but again thousands of years ago it was Israel who took away the Palestine lands and basically have enslaved them, murdered them, and kept them oppressed. so while what you say is true, one can definitely also make the argument that Israel is guilty of the same exact things as it pertains to the Arabs. This correlates directly to my previous posts about both sides being responsible. Yes, they are successful in life and don't ask for government handouts but why would you when you control the banks, media, and money?!! they already have all the power in the world and use it to influence global and international issues (i.e. hidden agendas, ulterior motives, etc.) and because of this phenomenon (for lack of a better term) are responsible (both directly and indirectly) for approximately 75% of the world's "problems". And I do respect your beliefs as well. you actually have a brain and can think which a lot more than I can say for others on this forum. and 100% agree that friendly discussions, constructive arguments, and being open minded is always good and healthy. Just remember, don't make everything about politics like the other pea brained simpletons on this forum do. That's all I'm going to say on this matter as well.

  19. #19
    stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 01-17-11
    Posts: 62,600
    Betpoints: 32261

    Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    When I was younger, i used to think I was a Democrat and liberal. I grew up in California and have always had a live and let live type of attitude. I never had any interest in politics either. However, the definition of liberal has greatly changed and I am not on board with this new age liberal at all. I'm more of a common sense type of person and there is little to none of that anymore these days!

    The current state of the country is really disheartening and sadly, I do not see it getting better anytime soon.
    I've always been a 'Ronald Reagan Young Republican' but I've drifted a little more to the center in recent years.

    When it comes to our Governor Ned Lamont a democrat I strongly endorse, I've crossed party lines several times to vote him in.

  20. #20
    OldBill
    OldBill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-02-21
    Posts: 6,010
    Betpoints: 5210

    truth be told the jews are then enemy here near phila a once high ranking area knowm as germanton with houses n long steps gate ways etc.. after jews moved out sold out to blacks now i would never even wanna drive through that town and they do it every where they live

    and how many movie studios are run by jews any one wanting to be an actor has to perform on thier knees and goobble it up evry drop

    proof look at epstein and weinstein teens at parties got fawkeddm

  21. #21
    stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 01-17-11
    Posts: 62,600
    Betpoints: 32261

    We can finger point all day and night until the cows come home but the bottom line remains Israel was attacked, an unprovoked attack, and Israel retaliated.

    I have no dog in this fight, but there was no way Israel was going to 'roll over', everybody had to know Israel was going to come strong at them.
    Points Awarded:

    slewfan gave stevenash 10 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  22. #22
    slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-01-15
    Posts: 14,381
    Betpoints: 10221

    Quote Originally Posted by OldBill View Post
    truth be told the jews are then enemy here near phila a once high ranking area knowm as germanton with houses n long steps gate ways etc.. after jews moved out sold out to blacks now i would never even wanna drive through that town and they do it every where they live

    and how many movie studios are run by jews any one wanting to be an actor has to perform on thier knees and goobble it up evry drop

    proof look at epstein and weinstein teens at parties got fawkeddm
    The Jews saw ahead to what the future would wrought. So they vaulted.

    Wrought: For yourselves know how ye ought to follow us' for we behaved not ourselves, disorderly among you' neither did we eat any man's bread for nought; but WROUTH with labour and travail night and day, that we might not be chargeable to any of you.

    The hate of Jews is a great deal jealousy.

    By the way, disgusting as Epstein was, he provided a service not to Jews maybe, but to politicians, hollywood and so, so many others.

  23. #23
    Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-13-07
    Posts: 17,666
    Betpoints: 2654

    Quote Originally Posted by slewfan View Post
    The Jews saw ahead to what the future would wrought. So they vaulted.

    Wrought: For yourselves know how ye ought to follow us' for we behaved not ourselves, disorderly among you' neither did we eat any man's bread for nought; but WROUTH with labour and travail night and day, that we might not be chargeable to any of you.

    The hate of Jews is a great deal jealousy.

    By the way, disgusting as Epstein was, he provided a service not to Jews maybe, but to politicians, hollywood and so, so many others. PEDOPHILES!

    Fixed! Come on Slewfan! I thought we were being honest here! no way in hell you can condone or defend that creep! and yes he catered to garbage on both sides of the spectrum...Democrats, Liberals, Conservatives, and Republicans...every one of them dirty and rotten to the core! Hope every one of those goddamn bastards burn in hell!

  24. #24
    JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-10-09
    Posts: 83,037
    Betpoints: 11737

    This was terrible!

    What is even worse the main stream media isn't even covering this murder and story because it doesn't fit their race agenda when reporting.

    If this were a black kid that got killed by a group of white kids it would be reported on every channel and plastered all over the internet. Would probably be riots.

  25. #25
    Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-13-07
    Posts: 17,666
    Betpoints: 2654

    Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    This was terrible!

    What is even worse the main stream media isn't even covering this murder and story because it doesn't fit their race agenda when reporting.

    If this were a black kid that got killed by a group of white kids it would be reported on every channel and plastered all over the internet. Would probably be riots.
    Jibs, as usual, you are a day late and a dollar short pal! We've already made these very points and have discussed them ad nauseum on this very thread. Wash, Rinse, Repeat!

  26. #26
    JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-10-09
    Posts: 83,037
    Betpoints: 11737

    Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    Jibs, as usual, you are a day late and a dollar short pal! We've already made these very points and have discussed them ad nauseum on this very thread. Wash, Rinse, Repeat!
    I don't always read the entire threads. My bad. Points well made then..
    Points Awarded:

    Da Manster! gave JIBBBY 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Da Manster!

Top