hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4250

The JEWS = KINGS OF PREDATORY USURY
    The JEWS = Constant Victim role playing and screaming anti-semitism (always playing the victim card) when you point out something they did/are doing wrong.

JEW - We just killed 10,000 Palestinian children
    YOU - You jew you just killed innocent children and families
    JEW - You are an anti-semite
    YOU - Wait, but you just killed and murdered innocent people and your defense is that I'm anti-semite and therefore I'm the problem and why you killed them?
    YOU - Yeah, okay you dirty filthy cunning jew.
    Last edited by hehfest; 11-28-23 at 10:26 PM.
    Points Awarded:

Da Manster! gave hehfest 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Da Manster!

dustyy
    dustyy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7271

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    The JEWS = Constant Victim role playing and screaming anti-semitism (always playing the victim card) when you point out something they did/are doing wrong.

YOU - Wait, but you just killed and murdered innocent people and your defense is that I'm anti-semite and therefore I'm the problem and why you killed them?
    I take it you aren't a huge Seinfeld fan.

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 117

Preach hehfest, preach my brother!!!

Da Manster!

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post

Funny thing is you can't tell that to the pea-brained idiots on this forum! They don't want to hear it! They've been brainwashed to believe otherwise! Just look at their political comments! LMAO! Talk about having your head buried deep in your ass! But I digress, getting back to the point, basically what I've been trying to say all along. Jews are responsible (whether directly or indirectly) for about 75% (perhaps more) of all the world's problems. They bring a lot of the "hatred" and "animosity" upon themselves. Like I said, this didn't just start yesterday...This has been an ongoing problem for thousands of years! But yeah let's blame the Persians, Arabs, Muslims, Palestinians, etc! when something goes awry! Pot meet Mr. Kettle!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12949

Hamas invaded Israel and killed 1400 innocent civilian Jews for no reason other then hate. Took innocent hostages. Committed horrific rape and burning of children. Who does that?

Blow Gaza and Hamas off the map I say.

We had to Nuke Japan to bring them to their knees and surrender after they bombed Hawaii. It worked. War over!

I'd absolutely rather live among Jews then extreme Muslims simply said. I'm not that fond of Israeli Jews either, I won't do business with them.

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11409

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    Funny thing is you can't tell that to the pea-brained idiots on this forum! They don't want to hear it! They've been brainwashed to believe otherwise! Just look at their political comments! LMAO! Talk about having your head buried deep in your ass! But I digress, getting back to the point, basically what I've been trying to say all along. Jews are responsible (whether directly or indirectly) for about 75% (perhaps more) of all the world's problems. They bring a lot of the "hatred" and "animosity" upon themselves. Like I said, this didn't just start yesterday...This has been an ongoing problem for thousands of years! But yeah let's blame the Persians, Arabs, Muslims, Palestinians, etc! when something goes awry! Pot meet Mr. Kettle!
    This is a comment filled with falsehood and antisemitism. I realize you are trying to make a point, but try and stick to the facts. Just sayin' ..

Da Manster!

Quote Originally Posted by slewfan View Post
    This is a comment filled with falsehood and antisemitism. I realize you are trying to make a point, but try and stick to the facts. Just sayin' ..
    I did stick to the facts! what part don't you understand? (insert popcorn emoticon)

Da Manster!

Quote Originally Posted by slewfan View Post
    well this is an antisemitism thread!

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8923

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JIBBBY

Da Manster!

First 12