Called Black Players Slurs Like ‘Porch Monkey,’ ‘Jigaboo’ Charged After Allegations of Physical and Emotional Abuse!

A high school principal who was inducted into the Oklahoma Coaches Association Hall of Fame in 2022 now faces a year in jail after being charged with outraging public decency.
Authorities have been collecting accounts from players from the school’s football team that point to him cultivating a toxic environment for students.
The Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation says Ringling High School principal and head football coach Phillip Koons created a “cult-like environment” that espoused toxic masculinity, homophobia, racism, and other forms of social and physical abuse.

During the first half of the September 5, 1983 Monday Night Football game between the Dallas Cowboys and Washington Redskins, Cosell's commentary on wide receiver Alvin Garrett included "That little monkey gets loose doesn't he?" Cosell's references to Garrett as a "little monkey," ignited a racial controversy that laid the groundwork for Cosell's departure from MNF at the end of the 1983 season.

JIMMY THE GREEK' FIRED BY CBS FOR HIS REMARKS

Some of the statements Snyder made in the interview with Hotaling included: "They've {blacks} got everything; if they take over coaching like everybody wants them to, there's not going to be anything left for white people."
Snyder described blacks as being superior athletes because generally, he said, they work harder than white athletes.
not exactly quoted they are bred to better athletes

now what really ticks me off blacks can call other races any thing they want and walk away laughing.

but if black man coach calls other blacks names you hear CRICKETS

has to stop now and here they want respect so do we dont call me cracker or white trash because i'am neither !!!

GOD for bid if even think about calling them names i'm aressted