1. #106
    JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-10-09
    Posts: 83,042
    Betpoints: 11738

    Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    a classic

    Joan has a clue and is pissed off for a reason. I agree with everything she says!

  2. #107
    JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-10-09
    Posts: 83,042
    Betpoints: 11738

    Put up a parking lot.


  3. #108
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 97,168
    Betpoints: 8041


  4. #109
    b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK
    b1slickguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-24-11
    Posts: 11,043
    Betpoints: 28873


  5. #110
    slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-01-15
    Posts: 14,383
    Betpoints: 10221

    Jewish people make up just 2.4% of the U.S. population but account for more than 50% of hate crime targets, according to FBI crime statistics. Anti-Islamic incidents make up nearly 10% of religiously motivated hate crimes.
    "I think every Jew is feeling more vulnerable. We have needed to increase our security both our visible presence and our undercover presence," said Rabbi Rachel Sabbath with the Har Sinai - Oheb Shalom Congregation in Maryland.

  6. #111
    JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-10-09
    Posts: 83,042
    Betpoints: 11738

    Blow up Gaza make it a waste land. Only way Israel will ever be safe from terror.
    Points Awarded:

    slewfan gave JIBBBY 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  7. #112
    Slurry Pumper
    Slurry Pumper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-18-18
    Posts: 2,700
    Betpoints: 8784

    Kind of shocked at the university lefties all crying for the Palestinians here on the day of Jihad. If I didn't know better they are out doing the ultra right skin heads that you never see anywhere with the Jew hating.
    Points Awarded:

    slewfan gave Slurry Pumper 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  8. #113
    JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-10-09
    Posts: 83,042
    Betpoints: 11738

    Quote Originally Posted by Slurry Pumper View Post
    Kind of shocked at the university lefties all crying for the Palestinians here on the day of Jihad. If I didn't know better they are out doing the ultra right skin heads that you never see anywhere with the Jew hating.
    Those people are the biggest threats to America and not MAGA and Jan 6 people.

  9. #114
    JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-10-09
    Posts: 83,042
    Betpoints: 11738

    Peace thru strength.


  10. #115
    slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-01-15
    Posts: 14,383
    Betpoints: 10221

    [QUOTE=Slurry Pumper;31239643]Kind of shocked at the university lefties all crying for the Palestinians here on the day of Jihad. If I didn't know better they are out doing the ultra right skin heads that you never see anywhere with the Jew hating.[/QUOTE

    Destroy from within. Just what Obama predicted and is still working Biden to his end. To fundamentally change the United States. Starting with economic hardships and crime right through the 6 million illegal, unvented aliens crossing the border. America is screwed for the next ten years or may never recover from the Biden administration..

  11. #116
    JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-10-09
    Posts: 83,042
    Betpoints: 11738


  12. #117
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 97,168
    Betpoints: 8041

    Quote Originally Posted by b1slickguy View Post
    The interviewer loses sight of the fact that Palestinians allowed a terrorist group into their country and their only goal is the destruction of Israel. Hamas gladly posted a video of how they dug up pipes which carried water to Gaza and used those pipes to fire rockets into Israel to kill innocent people at random.

    The interviewer would have a lot more credibility with his talking point if Israel were the ones shooting thousands of rockets into Palestine and paragliding assassins into their country who killed anyone they saw, including women and children.

    20,000 Palestinians came across to Israel everyday to work. Israel just wants to live in peace. Hamas are cowards.

  13. #118
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 97,168
    Betpoints: 8041


  14. #119
    JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-10-09
    Posts: 83,042
    Betpoints: 11738

    Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    The interviewer loses sight of the fact that Palestinians allowed a terrorist group into their country and their only goal is the destruction of Israel. Hamas gladly posted a video of how they dug up pipes which carried water to Gaza and used those pipes to fire rockets into Israel to kill innocent people at random.

    The interviewer would have a lot more credibility with his talking point if Israel were the ones shooting thousands of rockets into Palestine and paragliding assassins into their country who killed anyone they saw, including women and children.

    20,000 Palestinians came across to Israel everyday to work. Israel just wants to live in peace. Hamas are cowards.
    That's the fail and truth of it all. You need police your own Country and or State or you get punished for it in the worst way. Sorry, level it to rubble and dust.....

  15. #120
    Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 06-10-10
    Posts: 57,739
    Betpoints: 9179

    This is pretty graphic. Don't click play if you don't want to see dead blown up bodies.

    Reminder they are real humans. But for luck of birth location it could be any of us.


  16. #121
    JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-10-09
    Posts: 83,042
    Betpoints: 11738

    ^ Terrible Opti!

    The Middle East has always been all about holy wars, blood and death with extreme Muslim faith. Raised on hate. Barbaric!

    Lucky we live where we live. That's history repeating itself as usual in a nut shell over there. Usually it's Muslims killing Muslims with slightly different beliefs in different clans but now it's with the Jews.

    That's all I have to say about that....

  17. #122
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 97,168
    Betpoints: 8041

    Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    This is pretty graphic. Don't click play if you don't want to see dead blown up bodies.

    Reminder they are real humans. But for luck of birth location it could be any of us.

    humans are horrible.

    Let's remember that all those people in that video would be alive today if Hamas didn't fire thousands of rockets into Israel and hundreds of terrorists didn't slaughter hundreds of Jews a week ago today. Those deaths are on Hamas while their leaders are eating and drinking it up in Qatar.

  18. #123
    slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-01-15
    Posts: 14,383
    Betpoints: 10221

    Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Did I respond to Israel saying anything??

    I was responding to baby killing enthusiast Slewfan calling for punishing the baby killers with him killing babies to punish them.


    But if you personally want to say Israel should be simply murdering all the civilians trapped in Gaza as the solution, like maniacal Slewfan, I'd be happy to argue that point with you! Just not your made up point that I claim Israel said it.
    LOL. There goes the SBR mod Optionally incompetent, attacking me again. I told you a few weeks ago he was after me... d2bets understands the situation you fail to comprehend. He's trying to help you. Clearly you are incapable of solving this problem.

    You can use me as your crutch if you need help trying to make a point. I'm happy to help the less fortunate thinkers like yourself..

  19. #124
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 97,168
    Betpoints: 8041

    Quote Originally Posted by slewfan View Post
    LOL. There goes the SBR mod Optionally incompetent, attacking me again. I told you a few weeks ago he was after me... d2bets understands the situation you fail to comprehend. He's trying to help you. Clearly you are incapable of solving this problem.

    You can use me as your crutch if you need help trying to make a point. I'm happy to help the less fortunate thinkers like yourself..
    Diet does effect people and Opti's attacks increase noticeably after eating too much kangaroo is my guess. I am hoping it's more of a Ramen week coming up.
    Points Awarded:

    slewfan gave DwightShrute 30 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  20. #125
    slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-01-15
    Posts: 14,383
    Betpoints: 10221

    Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    Diet does effect people and Opti's attacks increase noticeably after eating too much kangaroo is my guess. I am hoping it's more of a Ramen week coming up.
    Oh that's what it is.??. I thought he was bit or stung by one of them poisonous snakes or spiders in Australia.

    He's anti-semitic, anti-American and angry the Jews are kicking the living shite out of the Palestinians. Also has TDS. I think I pissed him off.

  21. #126
    firstclass
    firstclass's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-10-08
    Posts: 2,581
    Betpoints: 4255

    Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    This is pretty graphic. Don't click play if you don't want to see dead blown up bodies.

    Reminder they are real humans. But for luck of birth location it could be any of us.

    That doesn't look like a bomb. Also, that could be Hamas killing fleeing Palestinians.

    A lot of things are not what they seem.

    Or maybe there were Hamas terrorists imbedded with them. they love to use innocents as human shields.
    Last edited by firstclass; 10-14-23 at 07:57 PM.

  22. #127
    Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 06-10-10
    Posts: 57,739
    Betpoints: 9179

    Quote Originally Posted by firstclass View Post

    That doesn't look like a bomb. Also, that could be Hamas killing fleeing Palestinians.

    A lot of things are not what they seem.

    Or maybe there were Hamas terrorists imbedded with them. they love to use innocents as human shields.
    It could be.

    And the video could have been about Hamas killings in Israel.

    The point was that the victims here are humans.

  23. #128
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 97,168
    Betpoints: 8041


  24. #129
    JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-10-09
    Posts: 83,042
    Betpoints: 11738

    Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    Diet does effect people and Opti's attacks increase noticeably after eating too much kangaroo is my guess. I am hoping it's more of a Ramen week coming up.
    I wonder what Kangaroo meat tastes like when cooked just right on the BBQ mate? Don't say chicken! ; )

  25. #130
    slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-01-15
    Posts: 14,383
    Betpoints: 10221

    This is where Iran got the funds to finance Hamas. Can't argue with the facts.




    "It's not a question of condemning or supporting it or whether Biden's being strong or weak, or whether he's saying the right stuff: He paid for this," Morris said. "He enabled this, because under Donald Trump, Iran had no capacity to launch this kind of an operation, and now it's overflowing with money because of one reason: Joe Biden."
    Under Trump deterrence policies and sanctions, Iran had the cash equivalent of Haiti after taking the reins from former President Barack Obama, according to Morris.

  26. #131
    JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-10-09
    Posts: 83,042
    Betpoints: 11738

    Biden Administration still kissing Iran's ass. Joey must be getting kick backs to fatten his wallet again on that 6 billion. I'd bet on it!

  27. #132
    stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 01-17-11
    Posts: 62,600
    Betpoints: 32261

    Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    humans are horrible.
    They're the worst.

  28. #133
    JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-10-09
    Posts: 83,042
    Betpoints: 11738

    Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    They're the worst.
    That's why I like aliens. ; )

  29. #134
    hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-28-08
    Posts: 7,856
    Betpoints: 4178

    Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    humans are horrible.

    Let's remember that all those people in that video would be alive today if Hamas didn't fire thousands of rockets into Israel and hundreds of terrorists didn't slaughter hundreds of Jews a week ago today. Those deaths are on Hamas while their leaders are eating and drinking it up in Qatar.

    Hmmm. The jews had been or have been violent towards Palestinians for years leading up to this. Basically, the Palestinians live in an open-air prison run by the jews. Basically, for a group of people that claimed they were put through a Holocaust (cough, cough), they sure know and like to do that to others don't they? Sure makes you wonder! Facts are they have been murdering Palestinians for years and what happened recently was a response not an initial attack.

  30. #135
    hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-28-08
    Posts: 7,856
    Betpoints: 4178

    Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Blow up Gaza make it a waste land. Only way Israel will ever be safe from terror.
    They sure can't and would not win a non-bombing campaign war against Hezbollah. Hezbollah would wipe the floor with those IDF homos in a fair fight same weapons.

  31. #136
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 97,168
    Betpoints: 8041

    Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    Hmmm. The jews had been or have been violent towards Palestinians for years leading up to this. Basically, the Palestinians live in an open-air prison run by the jews. Basically, for a group of people that claimed they were put through a Holocaust (cough, cough), they sure know and like to do that to others don't they? Sure makes you wonder! Facts are they have been murdering Palestinians for years and what happened recently was a response not an initial attack.
    Hmmm, did you know Jews were originally called Palestinians or the People of Palestine?

    Are you saying the Holocaust never happened?

    This is something everyone should watch if they really want to understand this Israel and Hamas thing. It comes down to good vs evil. There is no question about it.


  32. #137
    d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-10-05
    Posts: 39,775
    Betpoints: 21569

    Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    Hmmm. The jews had been or have been violent towards Palestinians for years leading up to this. Basically, the Palestinians live in an open-air prison run by the jews. Basically, for a group of people that claimed they were put through a Holocaust (cough, cough), they sure know and like to do that to others don't they? Sure makes you wonder! Facts are they have been murdering Palestinians for years and what happened recently was a response not an initial attack.
    What took you so long to jump in here? All your heroes are standing with Israel. Are you a member of The Squad now?

  33. #138
    BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-19-12
    Posts: 19,352
    Betpoints: 1995

    Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    What took you so long to jump in here? All your heroes are standing with Israel. Are you a member of The Squad now?
    In the long run, an army of one.

    Evil Vs Evil, who wins?

    In the long wrong, only Those who abuse Our Socially Sanitized Accepted Evils or Laws as policy,

    The No Win Of Mankind.

  34. #139
    d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-10-05
    Posts: 39,775
    Betpoints: 21569

    Quote Originally Posted by BOA12 View Post
    In the long run, an army of one.

    Evil Vs Evil, who wins?

    In the long wrong, only Those who abuse Our Socially Sanitized Accepted Evils or Laws as policy,

    The No Win Of Mankind.
    Confucius say.

  35. #140
    BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-19-12
    Posts: 19,352
    Betpoints: 1995

    Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Confucius say.
    All Chinese 2Me.

First 1234567 ... Last
Top