OldBill
    OldBill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5246

Sarah Palin On Insurrectionists' Prison Time: 'What's The Use In Being A Good Guy?'

omg i cant believe this

GOP firebrand Sarah Palin said Tuesday the prison time recently given to insurrectionists in the Jan. 6, 2021, Capitol attack “makes the good guy think, ‘What’s the use in being a good guy?’”

The interview with Newsmax’s Eric Bolling severely downplayed the prominent roles of Proud Boys gang members Zachary Rehl, Joe Biggs and Ethan Nordean. All received double-digit sentences after being convicted of seditious conspiracy for planning, encouraging and orchestrating the siege.

The so-called law and order party. Sarah Palin, a warped MAGA Republican, thinks the prison terms for the Jan 6 insurrectionists are too long, and it “makes the good guy think, what’s the use of being a good guy?”. Yes, she thinks they’re “good guys”.

fawkingggggggggggggggggg moronic beac h who quit on her state

TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3655

No surprise here. She never had anything between her ears.

slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6237

Would you hit it bill

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8533

Bill, you are sick. This is why I sometimes state certain people hate America.

The first person charged was a grandmother who had cancer. She spent 2 months in prison from trespassing. This week, 2 guys were sentenced to 17 and 22 years respectively for basically trespassing. They weren't violent on J6. They never hurt anyone. They were held is solitary confinement for years without charges and are now being made examples of for simply expressing their opinions on an obviously rigged election. Whether you agree with whether or not the election was stolen is irrelevant, you should be able to because you are a human being and you should be able to speak your mind. Inciting violence or advocating violence onto another person is different but that's not what's going on here. Those who rioted should pay. The government is fabricating lies to put away their political enemies and opponents.

Palin is right this time. When Trump gets reelected I sure hope he pardons all these non violent people who were at the Capitol on J6.

guitarjosh
    guitarjosh's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9472

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    Bill, you are sick. This is why I sometimes state certain people hate America.

The first person charged was a grandmother who had cancer. She spent 2 months in prison from trespassing. This week, 2 guys were sentenced to 17 and 22 years respectively for basically trespassing. They weren't violent on J6. They never hurt anyone. They were held is solitary confinement for years without charges and are now being made examples of for simply expressing their opinions on an obviously rigged election. Whether you agree with whether or not the election was stolen is irrelevant, you should be able to because you are a human being and you should be able to speak your mind. Inciting violence or advocating violence onto another person is different but that's not what's going on here. Those who rioted should pay. The government is fabricating lies to put away their political enemies and opponents.

Palin is right this time. When Trump gets reelected I sure hope he pardons all these non violent people who were at the Capitol on J6.
    Yeah, especially when you factor in that Jefferson Davis, Robert E. Lee, Edward Alexander, Thomas Clingman, etc., who formed a confederacy and fought a war against the country got no jail time. Alexander Stephens was the VP of the Confederate states and actually served in the House and as Governor of Georgia after the Civil War and General Alfred Colquitt became Georgia Governor after the Civil War.