OldBill
    OldBill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5246

omg now i have to sue this moddderrrfukkin mexicano on my own

i can get legal rep by contacing the phila bar assoc. or hire my own attorney which i cant do because of limited funds

i know thie jerk will not appear in court then the walls collapse around him fines as high as $15,000

fine by me hole also attorney told me on phone if he dont appear in court they will drop him and im sure he willbecause he is bussines owner transport people in these large multi seat vans

i dont care how long this takes either and now im going for personal injury because i was thrust into steering wheel of my car like some one pushed me from back

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11854

Get in touch with Thomorino. I'm pretty sure he practices in the Philadelphia area.

OldBill

i dunno how to get in touch with him without knowing his real name

OldBill

ok so resarch after i file claim on my own in magistrail court with evidence from body shop estimate in damages to my car and if the fawkkk dont appear in court he then gets hit with a bench warrant and fines of $10 k ..............then the bounty hunters step in but once his fuukkin insurance company gets notification then im sure they step in ...

if not he losses all 3 vans he owns and his biz goes down the drain

so far rough estimate to door fender and rear pass door plus the vinly body side molding and even pin stripes replaced $2150