1. #1
    OldBill
    OldBill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-02-21
    Posts: 3,500
    Betpoints: 4046

    SLOT machines how they work and a method to use to determine if they gonna pay out

    OK here it is yes they have changed big screens and actors singers etc...

    Which you really do not want to play those types themed slots like ones using an actor or singer or tv show etc..

    these are Higest Votality machines which means you need huge cash to play them also watch how fast 5 reels spin

    if it's less than 1.5 secs a real quick stop your going to lose faster

    you want to play machines that are slow rolling

    i also notice every machine when you get free spins way slower than regualr spins i mean like 2 secs

    most spins is like 5 until it stops but in free spins the reels roll 10 times before it stops

    each reel will roll 5 time in regular spins try different machines in your casino and you do not need to bet max to win $1000's

    Basically here's what i do i use 10$ bills always soon as i get a win of double that amount or more BOOM cash out put ticket in wallet and keep playing with my cash i have left.

    also make sure what your wins are look at the pay table because ehhhhhhh they do screw up.


    one thing i learned through my own experience say you start with $500 bank and your losing down to $50 then boom you hit a bonus or 2 on different machines and won back $400 this is like after 6 hours time hello YOU won you got free rewards free comps and every thing else on your card and only lost $50 cash GO HOME

    because in reality you washed $800 in action losing and winning. What happened to me 100% is i lost every thing trying to win some profit and i seen others do it too.

    plaease DO Not get more cash out of bank account or ************ huge fees charged in casino like $6 per transaction ok yes if you have like $5000 or more in account go for it.

    NOW a method i use that works

    SLOT STRATEGY I use 10 spins you may use more if you wish like 20

    Select the number of spins you would like to make. In most cases, players choose to play ten spins but this does not mean you cannot opt for another number. However, you have to stick to your chosen number.

    The next step you have to take before you start spinning the reels is to set an amount you want to invest in playing your preferred slot game. The best way to determine the right amount is to multiply the number of credits by the number of spins.

    Let’s see what would happen in the following situation. You have an overall bankroll of 1,000 credits($10), want to bet 0.25 credits per round and intend to play 10 spins during a session. You, therefore, would wager 250 credits in total. 0r $2.50 cash

    When the ten spins are over, you should have a total of 2,000 credits minus the $2.50 credits you wagered during the session. In other words, your credits should amount to 1,440 plus those you have won during the ten spins.

    In order to determine your profits, you are supposed to calculate the difference between the aforementioned 1,440 credits and those that are in the machine, provided that you have generated some winnings during the ten spins, of course.

    The number is divided by 56 and you get the number of spins you can perform.

    im not sure about using 56 to divide let me see

    ok credits in machine $2000 - $1440 = $5.60 profit divide by 56 = 10 ok that means you can go 10 more spins!!



    Then, you have to set the number of spins and repeat the above-mentioned steps. If your credits reach the critical 750 or go down, you better cash out and finish your game session at this slot machine.

    However, if you win a prize during the second “set” of spins, that means you can continue playing and this time, you are enabled to choose more than 10 rounds per betting session. It all depends on the credits you have earned. Repeat the steps above and cash out whenever the number of your credits reaches the critical level.

    Let’s give another example. If you have 1,450 credits after the second “set” of spins and you take out 750, you are enabled to wager the other 700, which makes 28 more spins. If you continue winning, then you must have found a loose slot machine. In this case, applying the Box technique is recommended, so whenever you decide to stop playing, you will be able to take home some winnings.

    There is an easier way to determine whether a particular slot machine is worthy of playing, though. You can just play with a small amount of money and you have two options: you will either lose your money or you will start winning. Yet, the first technique is considered more effective by experienced players as it requires them to think of the winning strategy and decide when it is time to stop playing.

    Thus, there is a chance to have only a few pennies left and to trigger a bonus game on the last spin. There is something like an unwritten law – always make your final spin with the total amount you have been playing.



    Another thing worthy of emphasizing is that the amount you have to set aside to determine which slot machine is loose, depends greatly on the bankroll and most of all, on your stakes. Anyway, the amount of stakes is variable but the technique for playing with a fixed number of spins stays the same.

    The easiest thing is to keep investing money into a slot machine that gives back insignificant wins on occasion but this is not going to be too profitable for you. That is why it is critically important to change the machines you are playing until you find a loose one.

    It does not matter which one of the aforementioned strategies you use, you do have to move from one slot machine to another until you find the one that meets your requirements.



    how to know you have loose machine or one that keeps paying out ....

    it's known as machine is jackpotting huge wins maybe a full screen blackout 2 - 5 more which depending on how much you wager can win 1000's $

    i seen it happen also many times i play a machine and it paid lots of small wins like .50 .40 .10 etc i take card out of machine wait 5 mins then put cash back in all of a suddeen like in 1st 5 spins bam pow bingo i win $35 - $55 $

    and it dosent matter if your on a penny slot because max bets on penny slots can be $5 which is more than a 3 line $1 slot only $3 but that would be a 1 line slot

    prefer multiple lines of action 25 - 50 some machines are huge max credits minimum .88 then max is $8.80

    add up $8.80 in 10 spins thats a huge amount of $88.00 in short you want to use no more than 5% of bank per spin or per machine so if you have $2000 cash you should play no more than $1 per spin half that if only $1000

    and way less if bank is only $200 say you have $200 you do not want to play machines with higher than .50 minimum because 10 X 50 = $5 lots of penny slots are only .25 .30 .40 some are 9 line slots and you can chose less lines on many machines to bet more like say 9 lines you play 7 now it's only .14 cents instead of .18 your saving .04 cents per spin 10 x 4 = .40 cents saved and trust me your going to win on lines 1-7 as often as 1 - 9

    I done this 1000's of times over n over 14 cents bet hit big multipliers and won $50 only put $5 in machine was down to last $25

    ok thats all hope you win a huge jackpot

  2. #2
    las8
    BigdaddyQH is a pedophile
    las8's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-09-09
    Posts: 1,214
    Betpoints: 17231

    Makes sense!

  3. #3
    Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-01-08
    Posts: 35,710
    Betpoints: 9545

    It all seems so simple now. I hope Joseph Evers from Cesar’s palace doesn’t read this.

  4. #4
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-27-12
    Posts: 3,254
    Betpoints: 1258

    Bill, give up the slots. They are negative expectation games thus you will never win.

  5. #5
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-27-12
    Posts: 3,254
    Betpoints: 1258

    Bill, here is my accounting for MGM Springfield, MA. The only casino I've played at in2022.

    Slots (Wifey) -$2,256

    Baccarat Table (the only game I play) +$14,749

    Net to date is +$12,493

    Slots is a losing proposition. Baccarat is the best table game in the casino.


  6. #6
    pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-07-12
    Posts: 19,489
    Betpoints: 5157

    nice job goose

    these posts are why Bill is our POM. go Bill!!!

  7. #7
    Auto Donk
    biden is an incestuous pedo!!!
    Auto Donk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-03-13
    Posts: 43,222
    Betpoints: 353

    use this method:


    Points Awarded:

    KVB gave Auto Donk 3 Betpoint(s) for this post.

    KVB gave Auto Donk 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

    KVB gave Auto Donk 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: KVB

  8. #8
    OldBill
    OldBill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-02-21
    Posts: 3,500
    Betpoints: 4046

    ok Golden goose i get your point but i have videos on my phone of quite a few slots wins my wife has won huge money online

    I like it i can play $10 in machine and just know when to quit a slot like get down to last $2 and pays me back $7 or less

    i always leave any slot when free spins like 10 pay less than my money wagered like if .50 i only win $3 bye bye fast because every time i kept playing i lost all the money ...... many times lost like $150 on craps table took a shot on slots boom win $200 got me back on craps game and turned around to win another $150 or more.

  9. #9
    Auto Donk
    biden is an incestuous pedo!!!
    Auto Donk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-03-13
    Posts: 43,222
    Betpoints: 353

    Quote Originally Posted by OldBill View Post
    ok Golden goose i get your point but i have videos on my phone of quite a few slots wins my wife has won huge money online

    I like it i can play $10 in machine and just know when to quit a slot like get down to last $2 and pays me back $7 or less

    i always leave any slot when free spins like 10 pay less than my money wagered like if .50 i only win $3 bye bye fast because every time i kept playing i lost all the money ...... many times lost like $150 on craps table took a shot on slots boom win $200 got me back on craps game and turned around to win another $150 or more.
    after reading this, and all the 2$ bullshit, seven dollar cash out shit, "I always this", "I can this or that", I can only say this:


    I would rather hit myself in the head, repeatedly, with a ballpeen hammer than play slots as you play, OldBill.......

    or, even worse, have done to me the following till I die:






  10. #10
    KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-29-14
    Posts: 82,763
    Betpoints: 8943

    Did you see it?

    Did you see the unit on that guy^^^^?

  11. #11
    slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-01-15
    Posts: 12,116
    Betpoints: 5361

    I like the Double-Double progressive poker machines. The machines being set to pay out certain amounts, it is 'hit or miss' on the machine you choose. Some people jump around, some stay at one machine..

    First off, I've put 200 in one machine and ended up with nothing. I've dropped 20 dollars in a machine, as a last resort, as I'm ''out the door'' and walked away from that machine with 2000.

    There is some strategy but, it all depends of course, on when you sit at the right machine. Not only that.?.

    Two weeks ago I sit at a machine, $1.00 double double bonus and within 5 hands it gives me 4 Aces with a kicker. (a 2,3 or 4) for two thousand bucks. Waiting for the guy to bring the W2g form to sign, the guy sitting on the machine to my right told me he just hit the same machine for the same hand. 4 aces with a kicker, for a higher progressive payout. He wasn't lying because the progressive was only advanced two dollars. I've hit it as high as $2400.

    I'm not refuting anything Bill say's . It is so random though. It doe's not take much thought. There are some machines I call my ''out the door'' machines. If I lose 500 on the progressives, I throw the other hundred in an ''out the door'' machine. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. When it does, it is saweeeeet.

    Best thing to remember.?. Don't get mad and don't bring more than you want to lose in a particular session.. Often times, whatever you have in your pocket is going into the machine. (me anyway) If you only want to lose 500, don't take 6 or 7 hundred in with you. Takes discipline.

    In any event, Good Luck because that's all you really need. Money helps and a strong stomach is blessed.

  12. #12
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 91,679
    Betpoints: 7799


  13. #13
    JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-21-10
    Posts: 19,053
    Betpoints: 25894

    I usually go after midnight and win

  14. #14
    OldBill
    OldBill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-02-21
    Posts: 3,500
    Betpoints: 4046

    Quote Originally Posted by JMobile View Post
    I usually go after midnight and win
    love this because what was lost by others on machines has to be paid back 85%

    works great for me on craps tables players that were winning are tired n thats one rule in gambling never to be broken

    they keep playing n increasing bets and all u here is 7 out and watch dealers rake in $1000's maybe in less than 2 minutes

    and who gets paid me on the don't pass and they love paying me $50 every time no body making points full table dice go round sometimes 2 x full table 10 players 7 out 100% im #11 not shooting dice coellcting $50 or more each time x 20 yup $1000 profit in maybe 30 mins time

    the dice toss only takes 2 secs counting the players quirks

  15. #15
    stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-17-11
    Posts: 58,586
    Betpoints: 25415

    Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Did you see it?

    Did you see the unit on that guy^^^^?

  16. #16
    StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-09-10
    Posts: 12,114
    Betpoints: 3531

    I've noticed most of the time when you have a good run it's within the first 5 minutes of sitting down you see a streak of hits (matches, free games, bonus plays, etc).

  17. #17
    KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-29-14
    Posts: 82,763
    Betpoints: 8943

    Quote Originally Posted by StackinGreen View Post
    I've noticed most of the time when you have a good run it's within the first 5 minutes of sitting down you see a streak of hits (matches, free games, bonus plays, etc).
    Maybe Stackin, but don't tell me you've never hit something on you "last pull."

    I feel like that's happened a lot for me back in the day.


  18. #18
    StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-09-10
    Posts: 12,114
    Betpoints: 3531

    Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Maybe Stackin, but don't tell me you've never hit something on you "last pull."

    I feel like that's happened a lot for me back in the day.

    Yes, that's why I said most of the time. If you play enough, you'll see it all. As you know from sports bets.

  19. #19
    StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-09-10
    Posts: 12,114
    Betpoints: 3531

    Quote Originally Posted by OldBill View Post
    love this because what was lost by others on machines has to be paid back 85%
    The problem is that no one says that the math has to work in a particular day, rather, it's RNG and odds for what, months?

    You are suggesting that the odds change after a day in which a particular machine didn't pay out, for whatever reason. When the clock strikes 12am, the machine becomes a pumpkin (or opposite) payout machine all of a sudden?

Top