1. #1
    vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-14-17
    Posts: 58,463
    Betpoints: 3673

    I Finally Had To Report Jayvegas....

    This guy wonít stop trolling my pick thread and now heís posting his own losing playing in my thread. Heís making up lies about when I post my plays and my record. This man is obsessed with me and I think he can only be help if mods step in. He has completely melted down. Iíve destroyed guys before but never seen a guy lose his mind like this.

    Those of you that like him, if anyone, please help him. Heís about to do something crazy and harm someone else or himself.

    Iíve turned him into knuckleheadz, stake1 and itsamazing.....just a troll trying to become Vitterd famous. Itís on you now mods.....I will not be responsible for what he does to himself or others. I did my job to get him help.

  2. #2
    Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-21-10
    Posts: 13,928
    Betpoints: 7708


  3. #3
    temple2010
    temple2010's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-16-10
    Posts: 1,361
    Betpoints: 4183

    Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    This guy won’t stop trolling my pick thread and now he’s posting his own losing playing in my thread. He’s making up lies about when I post my plays and my record. This man is obsessed with me and I think he can only be help if mods step in. He has completely melted down. I’ve destroyed guys before but never seen a guy lose his mind like this.

    Those of you that like him, if anyone, please help him. He’s about to do something crazy and harm someone else or himself.

    I’ve turned him into knuckleheadz, stake1 and itsamazing.....just a troll trying to become Vitterd famous. It’s on you now mods.....I will not be responsible for what he does to himself or others. I did my job to get him help.
    WTF??????? Oddest post I've ever seen

  4. #4
    vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-14-17
    Posts: 58,463
    Betpoints: 3673

    Quote Originally Posted by temple2010 View Post
    WTF??????? Oddest post I've ever seen
    Iím trying to help a guy that has lost it. Support the cause.

    #savejayvegas

  5. #5
    Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-30-05
    Posts: 58,074
    Betpoints: 36

    someone got into vitterd's head
    Points Awarded:

    stake1 gave Sam Odom 12 Betpoint(s) for this post.

    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: stake1

  6. #6
    vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-14-17
    Posts: 58,463
    Betpoints: 3673

    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    someone got into vitterd's head
    Iím trying to help a guy. If youíre his friend. You will get behind the cause. Heís making videos about me in his drug den basement all cracked out. His last 300 posts, 288 are about me. Letís help him.

    #savejayvegas

  7. #7
    Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-30-05
    Posts: 58,074
    Betpoints: 36

    hope this gets worked out

    hate to see SBR divided

  8. #8
    dustyy
    dustyy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-08-17
    Posts: 2,358
    Betpoints: 12

    Saloon this grade school, hall monitor attention seeking bs
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 12/05/2022


  9. #9
    Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-09-11
    Posts: 28,660
    Betpoints: 8039


  10. #10
    vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-14-17
    Posts: 58,463
    Betpoints: 3673

    Quote Originally Posted by dustyy View Post
    Saloon this grade school, hall monitor attention seeking bs
    This guy. He only shows up when he has Vitterd comments. Another troll. You should be helping Jayvegas. If I was posting picks in another guys thread.....you would be posting about it over and over again. Your hypocrisy has always been one of your worst attributes.

  11. #11
    JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-10-09
    Posts: 76,640
    Betpoints: 5242


  12. #12
    pablo222
    pablo222's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-03-19
    Posts: 8,554
    Betpoints: 20456

    Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    This guy won’t stop trolling my pick thread and now he’s posting his own losing playing in my thread. He’s making up lies about when I post my plays and my record. This man is obsessed with me and I think he can only be help if mods step in. He has completely melted down. I’ve destroyed guys before but never seen a guy lose his mind like this.

    Those of you that like him, if anyone, please help him. He’s about to do something crazy and harm someone else or himself.

    I’ve turned him into knuckleheadz, stake1 and itsamazing.....just a troll trying to become Vitterd famous. It’s on you now mods.....I will not be responsible for what he does to himself or others. I did my job to get him help.
    Calm down Karen. Have a glass of chardonnay and go get your nails done.

  13. #13
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 393,086
    Betpoints: 453

    Weíre looking into it right now

  14. #14
    Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-09-11
    Posts: 28,660
    Betpoints: 8039

    right jibs?

    ...whats next, a JayVegas420'sDaddy ghost account?

  15. #15
    Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-09-11
    Posts: 28,660
    Betpoints: 8039

    Quote Originally Posted by pablo222 View Post

    Calm down Karen. Have a glass of chardonnay and go get your nails done.
    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    We’re looking into it right now
    Thank Goodness, the manager has arrived

  16. #16
    pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-24-08
    Posts: 36,688
    Betpoints: 786

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Weíre looking into it right now
    Oh boy

    Thus wonít end well.

  17. #17
    Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-21-10
    Posts: 13,928
    Betpoints: 7708

    Good stuff

  18. #18
    gauchojake
    Fansplainer
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-17-10
    Posts: 32,276
    Betpoints: 5242

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/28/2022


  19. #19
    pologq
    Make SBR Betpoints Matter Again
    pologq's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-07-12
    Posts: 17,903
    Betpoints: 2707

    i am here waiting to see what happens


  20. #20
    Vyasports
    check raise re-raise all-in
    Vyasports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-27-19
    Posts: 5,012
    Betpoints: 1321



    This is the kind of thread we need in PT.

    NOT!!

  21. #21
    dustyy
    dustyy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-08-17
    Posts: 2,358
    Betpoints: 12

    Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    This guy. He only shows up when he has Vitterd comments. Another troll. You should be helping Jayvegas. If I was posting picks in another guys thread.....you would be posting about it over and over again. Your hypocrisy has always been one of your worst attributes.
    Quit being such a drama queen. It's obvious that you are drawing attention to yourself to get points for March POTM.

    Just do what you always do, report posters for picking on you. Do it quietly, nobody gives a shit.

    Points for POTM should be deducted for pulling this attention whoring post. If you ever want to know why you are banned at other sites.....look no further than posts like this
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 12/05/2022


  22. #22
    Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-09-11
    Posts: 28,660
    Betpoints: 8039

    Dusty gets it

  23. #23
    Tanko
    Slow roll
    Tanko's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-19-09
    Posts: 5,847
    Betpoints: 18503


  24. #24
    vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-14-17
    Posts: 58,463
    Betpoints: 3673

    Quote Originally Posted by dustyy View Post
    Quit being such a drama queen. It's obvious that you are drawing attention to yourself to get points for March POTM.

    Just do what you always do, report posters for picking on you. Do it quietly, nobody gives a shit.

    Points for POTM should be deducted for pulling this attention whoring post. If you ever want to know why you are banned at other sites.....look no further than posts like this
    Why would anyone listen to a ghost like you? Go change your name again or give us more predictions. Thatís the only thing youíve ever added here.

  25. #25
    vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-14-17
    Posts: 58,463
    Betpoints: 3673

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Weíre looking into it right now
    Thank you. Itís very important.

  26. #26
    Buckandadime
    Act as if
    Buckandadime's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-21-15
    Posts: 8,826
    Betpoints: 24


    Wait...
    What??

  27. #27
    Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-09-11
    Posts: 28,660
    Betpoints: 8039

    Moderator Gold has PM’d me & asked me to take a break from this thread during the preliminary stages of the investigation.
    Only because I respect your authority will I comply.

    Do the right thing here coach

  28. #28
    cincinnatikid513
    retrouver la sante'
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-23-17
    Posts: 45,490

    sbr canadians are nut jobs
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 12/05/2022


  29. #29
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 393,086
    Betpoints: 453

    Jay has contacted us

  30. #30
    cincinnatikid513
    retrouver la sante'
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-23-17
    Posts: 45,490

    jay chill out
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 12/05/2022


  31. #31
    stake1
    stake1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-19-18
    Posts: 17,193
    Betpoints: 12

    Poor viturd. Someone send that lil feller some tissues.
    She’s been crying for weeks on end now about Brad, bad air bet beats, Jay, and much more
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 12/05/2022

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 12/01/2022

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/28/2022


  32. #32
    vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-14-17
    Posts: 58,463
    Betpoints: 3673

    Quote Originally Posted by stake1 View Post
    Poor viturd. Someone send that lil feller some tissues.
    She’s been crying for weeks on end now about Brad, bad air bet beats, Jay, and much more
    This guy is an E list poster who threatened to come get me to collect money he says I owe him. I sent him two PMís to meet up....no reply. Fat boy knows better.

  33. #33
    ABEHONEST
    Say what? I'll bite your head plum off!
    ABEHONEST's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-27-09
    Posts: 9,471
    Betpoints: 2719

    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    hope this gets worked out

    hate to see SBR divided
    Odom's story is so unbelievable, I couldn't help but knee slap with laughter.
    Like this kid.

    Last edited by ABEHONEST; 03-10-21 at 12:41 PM. Reason: no video

  34. #34
    stake1
    stake1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-19-18
    Posts: 17,193
    Betpoints: 12

    Waa Waa Waa. All the same crybaby BS from viturd. Repeats himself on the hour, every day ruining players talk with his drivel
    Here you go mister 50%

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 12/05/2022

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 12/01/2022

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/28/2022


  35. #35
    stake1
    stake1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-19-18
    Posts: 17,193
    Betpoints: 12

    Send this abomination of a thread to where viturd's idol, hero and love of his life resides:



    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 12/05/2022

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 12/01/2022

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/28/2022


1234 ... Last
Top