Login Search

q u a r a n t i n e

Last Post

GET UP. Get off your fat asses. Let's go. Walk outside. What the hell are you afraid of? You outnumber these freaks by the millions. Step outside that dam house right now. What's wrong with these people waiting for something to happen? Make it happen! Turn that f*cking TV off and Smash that POS phone. FOREVER! COMMMMMMMMMMMMMMONNNNNNN!

These aren't your masters. Wake the hell up. I'm gonna drive/walk/horseback my dam way to your place, drag you out of there myself.

I'm networked in with a bunch of patriot, ex military, militia, offgrid types and they're already talking about taking the country back if this quarantine shit doesn't end soon. Not only is it unconstitutional, it's irrational. These mfers are control freaks and freedom loving types aren't gonna put up with this shit too much longer. Based on what's happened in other countries though, I don't see the lockdown lasting much longer. Places that were slightly ahead of the U.S. outbreak have already eased up some.

Quote Originally Posted by habitualwinning View Post
I'm networked in with a bunch of patriot, ex military, militia, offgrid types and they're already talking about taking the country back if this quarantine shit doesn't end soon. Not only is it unconstitutional, it's irrational. These mfers are control freaks and freedom loving types aren't gonna put up with this shit too much longer. Based on what's happened in other countries though, I don't see the lockdown lasting much longer. Places that were slightly ahead of the U.S. outbreak have already eased up some.

Listened to this guy today, made a good point. The lockdown won't end until you disobey. He said don't do anything unconstitutional but disobey the current unconstitutional lockdown. Ideas are peaceful. History is violent. D-I-S-O-B-E-Y. If you don't, then you will keep sitting in that house.

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
Listened to this guy today, made a good point. The lockdown won't end until you disobey. He said don't do anything unconstitutional but disobey the current unconstitutional lockdown. Ideas are peaceful. History is violent. D-I-S-O-B-E-Y. If you don't, then you will keep sitting in that house.

Disobedience is the true foundation of liberty. The obedient must be slaves. --- Henry David Thoreau