TonyTall
    sober 8/18
    TonyTall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 769

wonder who will nuke damascus?

google the nuking of damascus. its going to happen. some will be ready. some wont

its so obvious only the laziest (me) would do nothing about it. i mean prepare themselves for it. hopefuelly i have a few years to help some ppl

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Tony, this may sound a little out there, but your soul lives forever.

When you are home (the after life), you are always learning. Some things can't be learned and have to be experienced.
    That's where coming here in the physical body comes into play. You want to learn humility, the struggles of alcohol
    dependency and all that comes with it.

There's not a person on this earth who isn't struggling with something.

By sharing your experience with others on this forum, you are actually helping people who are in the same boat.
    Those that aren't or were in the same boat, are helping you.

mcdonae101
    mcdonae101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2617

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGalt2341 View Post
    So I guess the logical answer is that god created the universe? When did he create it? Also, who created god? He ALWAYS existed right? I have no idea how or why the universe was created. But let's assume that god did create the universe. What I can't figure out is why god waited so long to send himself down to earth to sacrifice himself for mankind to save us from him. I'm sure it makes perfect sense to most people... but to me it somehow doesn't.
    My exact issue with the "there is a god" debate. Who created him then. Something nobody can answer except with "he was just there" which isn't gonna fly. I c it as u live and die and nothing more, that's why u should enjoy every day and make everyday a holiday

First 12