Login Search

Off topic: Window Tint %

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by sourtwist View Post
You're a jerkoff for thinking people are smart for driving high and driving drunk. What a penetrating ridiculous excuse not to have tinted windows.
Have 3 beers and drive somewhere...100% fine to drive but may blow a .08...now exactly like paco said. Cop going to make you jump through all the hoops. Don't have tinted windows then there's no reason you're pulled over and out of car doing field sobriety.

BigDeem do you have laws in your state? Michigan does... nothing on the driver window or passenger side. You're allowed to have tint on your backseat driver and backseat passenger... but that would look if you didn't have tint on driver side/passenger side windows. So no one really does that. Your hatch or back window can have tint but I don't know what the percentage is? Also, your front windshield can only have 4 inches of tint from the top of the window.

I had a Camaro a long time ago... 35% on the driver side and passenger side windows. I think the 35% looked dark enough... and it looked sharp. I believe 5% on the hatch. State troopers would pull me over all the time. It sucked.

Why would anyone have windows tinted??

The guys that do around here are usually between 18-20, non athletic jerkoffs looking for attention and the guidos

Deener your a guido???

I thought you were a midwestern boy that is educated and driving new age trendy type of car??

Quote Originally Posted by BigDeem5 View Post
20% all around is what I'm leaning.

I'm doing em all the same, kinda dumb to use different %s rear/front
deem I agree but it all depends on the state you live in and whats legal. In Mass 35% is what is legal. When they put the tester on it or any tint for that matter it shows up 2.5% less so it would show up as 32.5%. So if you have a 4 door and you have to do 35% all around its not that dark. So if you then do your back window which they cant test at 15 or 20% it makes everything look darker. That's why people do it