Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2486

Easy, Quick, and Delicious Recipes!

I love to cook and most of these meals can be done in 30 minutes or less!...A sure way to impress your loved ones and/or significant other!...you guys and gals won't be disappointed...this first one is my very own creation and I encourage everybody to try it out and let me know what you think!...Pics included!....

1)Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Farenheit and fry up 6 pieces of bacon very lightly (only a couple of minutes on each side and then place on a plate and remove to the side)..or just put six pieces of raw bacon aside.

2) take two boneless chicken breasts (small to medium size) and put them on a sizzler and/or baking tray..helpful hint: I always use aluminum foil on the sizzler/tray before I place the meat on it because it makes cleaning a lot easier (if any at all)!

3) Pour a little bit of Extra Virgin olive oil on top of the chicken breasts (lightly coated)...then squirt some lemon on each breast. then sprinkle some salt, pepper, oregano, and garlic powder on each breast.

4) Add 3 strips of lightly fried bacon or raw bacon on top of each breast.

5) then Add 2 or 3 slices of portabella mushrooms on top of each breast...and then pour some tomato sauce/paste over that so it is completely covered.

6) then place your feast in the oven!...let it cook for about 15 minutes at 350....then pull the tray/sizzler out and top off each chicken breast with Mozzarella cheese slices!..Make sure the whole breast is covered!

7) then put back in the oven and cook another 15-20 minutes and VIOLA your done!....pull out and let it cool for a few minutes...Eat and Enjoy!..A delicious meal that is sure to impress your loved ones!

8) One final note and tip...the only reason we didn't put the mozzarella cheese on top at the start as we did with the other ingredients is because the cheese will cook and burn too fast before the meal is fully cooked...that is why we bake the chicken for 15 minutes before topping it off with the Mozzarella...Believe me, I learned that lesson that hard way...So, in a nutshell, you have a delicious, gourmet'ish meal in a little over a half-hour!..Also, if you don't like chicken, you can subsitute veal and/or pork chops instead! Just follow the directions the exact same way!...PS...serve with Pasta, potato, or side salad!...

If the feedback is positive, I will be more than happy to give you some other Da' Manster recipies that is sure to please your tastebuds!
    ======================================== ======================

======================================== ======================

======================================== =====================

======================================== ==================

======================================== =====================

======================================== ========================

Da Manster!

Tilapia Florentine

Remember, ladies and gents, you can also substitute Salmon, Cod, Whiting, or whatever else type of fillet fish that you crave...Here are the Ingredients:

1lb. of Talipia (or whatever fish fillets)
    2Tbsp. dry sherry (or vegetable broth)
    Lemon, pepper and herb seasoning
    1 10oz. package of frozen creamed spinach
    1 cup of frozen artichoke hearts
    1/2 cup of italian style bread crumbs
    2Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese

1)Preheat oven to 375 degrees farenheit...spray a small to medium sized baking pan with Pam or any other no stick
    spray...Remember, use aluminum foil on the pan to reduce cleaning..then you can spray the foil with non-stick spray.

2)Lay the fish fillets in the pan (don't overlap)..Sprinkle with Sherry, Lemon, Pepper and Herb seasonings.

3)Place in the oven and bake for 15 minutes..while this is going on, cook the creamed spinach for only HALF the time
    listed on the packaging directions. Cook artichoke hearts in a small covered dish in the microwave for 2 minutes.

4)Remove the fish from the oven..top it with Artichoke hearts and creamed spinach...combine the bread crumbs and the
    parmesan cheese and then sprinkle over the fish...Return to oven and bake another 10 minutes..Pull out and serve
    immediately!..Before eating, sprinkle some fresh lemon on top of it!..Delicious and Nutritious!

smokenjoke
    smokenjoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 427

I see you Sazon your chicken Manster Looks good!!!

innovation
    innovation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 239

had no idea Manster....that tilapia dish sounds dank.....I get a kick out of grilling & BBQ but other then that it's microwave and whatever my lady whips up.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12975

Da Manster knows the sherry trick! Sherry, bacon, and shallots are the key ingredients to life imo.

Da Manster!

Thanks guys!........Yeah, I've been independent my whole life and picked up lots of tips from my dad who did most of the cooking in our house...I want you guys to try these recipes I post and let me know!...Like I said, most can be done in 30 minutes or less!...I will post more as this thread goes on...I'm hoping the feedback is positive!...

Da Manster!

LEMON SHRIMP WITH ASPARAGUS AND ANGEL HAIR PASTA

Ingredients:
    1 lb. of asapragus spears trimmed and cut into one inch pieces
    1TBsp of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
    half pound of medium shrimp, peeled and cleaned
    half cup of chopped, red pepper
    1 cup of Half-Half
    half teaspoon of salt
    3 TBsp of Lemon juice
    half box of Angel Hair Pasta (very thin spaghetti)
    quarter cup of parmesan cheese

Bring a small saucepan of water to a boil..Add Asparagus; boil for 30 seconds. Drain; rinse under cold water and set aside.

Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat..Add asparagus, shrimp, red pepper and cook for 5 -7 minutes or until shrimp is cooked and vegetables are tender..Always stirring occassionally!

Reduce heat to medium-low and add Half-half and salt..Heat thoroughly, stirring occassionally.

Cook the Angel hair pasta according to package directions; then drain, and return to pot.

Then add the shrimp sauce to the hot pasta and toss...Add Lemon juice..toss again..serve on a plate...then add your parmesan cheese!...Eat and Enjoy!

Another tip: you can also subsitute red pepper with green, orange or yellow pepper.

Da Manster!

COOL TROPICAL SMOOTHIE!

1 (6-8oz) carton of Vanilla Yogurt
    1 cup of whole, reduced fat, or skim milk
    1 cup of frozen dice fruit (you can use your favorites, it doesn't matter: Mangos, pineapple, blueberries, strawberries, raspberries, peaches, etc, etc)
    half of a medium sized banana
    half teaspoon coconut extract
    half cup of ice cubes

Combine all ingredients in a blender!..Blend until smooth!...Makes about two servings!...Enjoy!.

Another Tip: What I have done in the past is used a different combinations of fruit!..Use your imaginations and be creative!..A couple of my favorites are Peach & Mango...I also like Strawberry & Pineapple...you could also do a black raspberry & red raspberry combo..the possibilities are endless!...And of'course, as far as Milk goes, It's whatever you prefer and/or drink..I think I'm the only person alive that still loves and drinks whole, natural vitamin D milk!

JMon
    I'd be a lot cooler if you did.
    JMon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10742

Right on Manster...love to cook too. Will through up some of my creations..

pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Thanks Mansy, looks so delicious.

Da Manster!

thanks JMon and Pronk!......I'll keep posting!...and please feel free to post your recipes!...

SHELLS WITH SPINACH PESTO & MUSHROOMS

Pesto: (Freshly made)
    2 cups of fresh Spinach leaves(2-3 oz.)
    1 cup of fresh Basil leaves
    4 garlic cloves
    one third cup of extra virgin olive oil

1 box of medium pasta shells (16 oz.)
    2 TBsp extra virgin olive oil
    2 cups of thinly sliced mushrooms (whichever kind you prefer)
    half-cup of chopped onion
    half-cup of chopped red pepper
    half tsp. of salt (once again, you can use more or less to suit your tastebuds)
    half tsp. of ground black pepper (^^^^^^^)
    half cup of grated parmesan cheese

Combine Spinach, Basil, Garlic in a blender or food processor; mix well...Gradually add oil, blending until thickened; set aside.

Cook shells according to package directions. Drain and Return pasta to pot.

Heat oil in large skillet over medium high heat. Add mushrooms, onion and red pepper; cook 4-5 minutes stirring occassionally..Season with salt and pepper.

Add Pesto and Vegetable mixture to hot Shells. Toss and add a little water to desired consistency..Transfer to serving platter and then top off with parmesan cheese!..Enjoy!

nash13
    nash13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7160

400 ml coconut milk
    400 g tomato (s) happened,
    800 ml vegetable stock
    1 tsp curry paste, red
    3 garlic clove (s)
    1 piece ginger, about 3 cm
    2 lime (s)
    1 bunch green onion (s)
    250 g shrimp (s)
    1 tablespoon oil
    Fish sauce (or regular salt)
    Coriander leaves (for garnish)
    Palm sugar (or brown sugar)

Add the garlic, cut the ginger and spring onions as small as possible.

All in oil fry. Pour in the coconut milk and the tomato puree and curry paste to give, briefly boil and then add the vegetable broth. If desired, puree everything now. Season with the fish sauce, sugar and lime juice.
    Let stand 15 minutes, the shrimp in the soup.

Season to taste again the end before serving and sprinkle with coriander.

Tips: The amounts can be varied without problems according to taste, only the ratio of coconut milk to tomatoes should always be 1:1.

The shrimp can of course be omitted or replaced. But meat is in my experience not particularly for this soup.

If you get fresh lemongrass, you can also use this for soup, one should then, however, only clear lime.

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15060

You seem to like Italian, so I'll give you another option for your chicken recipe here.

This recipe got me laid a grand total of two times, not bad!

Gluten-Free Chicken Scallopine

2 Boneless skinless chicken breasts, split horizontally into 4 thin cutlets (don't be an asshole and get them pre-packaged. Get them from a butcher's counter and you can even ask them to split it for you.)

8 slices prosciutto

Pack of sage leaves

Butter

Olive oil

Black pepper

1 egg

4 thick slices of Provelone cheese

White wine

Put about 2 tbsp of olive oil in a pan on medium heat. When it starts to sizzle, place 4 sage leaves in the oil for about a minute. Set fried sage leaves aside. While doing this, fine chop 4 more unfried sage leaves and set aside.

Season the chicken breasts on both sides with black pepper (no salt though -- plenty in the prosciutto), place a fried sage leaf on each piece and wrap with one or two pieces of prosciutto, however many makes it so the whole piece of chicken is covered. Beat one egg. Dip each piece of chicken in the egg, and set in the pan of now sage-infused oil. Cook about 3 minutes on each side.

Set oven to broil. Place 1 slice of cheese on each cutlet, and put each cutlet on a broiling pan (a baking pan is fine). It should take less than 2 minutes to get the cheese golden brown on top.

Pour out the excess of the pan. De-glaze by pouring a cup of the white wine into the pan and reduce to about a half cup. Add half a stick of butter and let it melt in, whisking as you go. Add chopped sage leaves, about a minute before you're done (you're done when butter has been all the way melted for a couple of minutes). This is your sauce, pour on top. Really really good, and not that hard to do. You'll look like the fukking man.

Serve with the rest of the wine, and a salad, or something else light. You'll have something that will fill both of you up, and not weigh you down for whatever you do later.
    Last edited by Ralphie Halves; 01-26-14 at 12:17 AM.

chipper
    chipper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2174

Maybe it's because I'm REALLY hungry right now but these recipes/photos look AWESOME!

Da Manster!

@Chipper, they are awesome brah!.......Give them a try!...you won't be disappointed!...

@Ralphie, thanks for your dish!...I will give it a shot!...PS...Like most people, I love good food period...not just Italian...

Da Manster!

BEEF PASTA PORTOBELLO

1-1.5 lbs. of sirloin steak cut 1 inch thick
    8 oz. of angel hair pasta (half of the box)
    2 garlic cloves (peeled, cleaned, & crushed)
    8 oz. portobello mushroom caps (cut in half, then cut crosswise into quater inch thick slices..once again, you can subsitute your favorite shrooms here)
    1 medium red, yellow, orange or green bell pepper (cut into one-eighth inch thick strips)
    2 TBsp of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
    1 tsp of salt
    1 tsp of ground, black pepper (remember, you can always use more or less salt & pepper according to your tastebuds)

Cook Pasta according to package directions; drain...Keep Warm...Meanwhile trim fat from beef steak. Cut steak lengthwise in half and then crosswise into one-eighth inch thick strips...In a large skillet, heat 1TBsp of oil over medium-high heat until hot..Add Beef and Garlic, one-half at a time, and stir-fry 1 to 2 minutes or until the outside surface is no longer pink. Remove from pan and then season with salt and pepper...Keep Warm...In same pan, heat the other TBsp of oil until hot..Add mushrooms and bell pepper strips...Stir fry 3 -4 minutes or until mushrooms are tender..Remove from heat and mix with beef..Place Pasta on a large dish and top with beef and pepper mixture!..Makes about 4 servings...Enjoy!

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15060

Manster, do you ever try your hand at homemade pasta? Before I went low-carb, I dabbled in it, but couldn't commit enough to getting it right. I worked for restaurants that churned out beautiful dark yellow ravs and tagliatelle, and watched them make it, but just couldn't duplicate it at home.

Da Manster!

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie Halves View Post
    Manster, do you ever try your hand at homemade pasta? Before I went low-carb, I dabbled in it, but couldn't commit enough to getting it right. I worked for restaurants that churned out beautiful dark yellow ravs and tagliatelle, and watched them make it, but just couldn't duplicate it at home.
    Sup Ralph!.....No, I've never done or made any homemade pasta myself but I've seen it done at Greek and Italian Restaurants all the time!..pretty impressive...I really love the Barilla Pasta brand which can be bought almost anywhere at any local grocery store...

Creamy Dijon Dip for Veggies, Chips, Pretzels, and Crackers!

1 cup Sour Cream (regular or fat-free depending on your preference)
    2 TBsp of Mayonnaise (^^^^^^^)
    1 TBsp of Dijon Mustard
    1 tsp of dried tarragon
    A few squirts of red tabasco sauce

Combine all ingredients and mix well!...Refrigerate several hours prior to serving so the flavors can acclimate, blend, and develop well...Makes about one cup..You can always double ingredients to make two cups if serving several people or if you need a larger amount for the occassion...Goes great with Veggies, Chips, Pretzels, and Crackers!

Da Manster!

Barbecued Pork Chops

4 (4 ounce) boneless pork chops/or regular center-cut porkchops
    Salt and pepper
    1 medium green pepper
    1 medium onion
    3/4 cup bottled barbecue sauce (your favorite kind)

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a no stick skillet with nonstick spray. Place over medium heat. Season chops with salt and pepper. Add pork chops; brown on both sides. Transfer chops to a shallow baking dish and/or baking pan. Slice green pepper. Peel and slice onion. Pour barbecue sauce over chops, top with sliced onion and pepper. Cover pan with foil. Bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes, or until chops are tender...Quick, Easy, and Delicious!

Da Manster!

Greek Souvlaki..or Beef/Pork Kabobs

1/2 cup light olive oil and 1/2 cup of red wine (carbarnet sauvignon)
    2 Tbsp. chopped fresh oregano (or 1 tsp. dried oregano)
    2 Tbsp. lemon juice
    1 clove garlic, minced
    1 1/2 pounds pork tenderloin, trimmed and cut crosswise in 1 1/2 inch pieces
    1 large red onion
    Cucumber Sauce (Recipe follows)
    Combine olive oil, red wine, oregano, lemon juice and garlic in a mixing bowl. Add pork cubes and mix well. Cover and refrigerate several hours or overnight.

To make kebabs, peel onion and cut in half lengthwise. Cut each onion half into quarters. Separate onion into sections. Drain pork. Reserve marinade. Using metal skewers, thread meat and onion alternately on skewers.

Bring reserved marinade to a boil in small saucepan. Grill kebabs over a medium fire for four minutes. Turn and baste with marinade. Continue cooking 8 to 10 minutes or until temperature reaches 160 degrees. Remove from grill and tent with foil. Let rest 5 minutes before serving. Serve with Cucumber Sauce and pita bread.

Cucumber Sauce

1/2 of a medium cucumber, peeled and seeded
    1/2 cup nonfat plain yogurt
    1/2 cup nonfat sour cream
    Garlic powder, to taste
    1 tsp. dried dillweed
    Grate cucumber. Place on a paper towel and squeeze dry. Combine cucumber and remaining ingredients and mix well. Best if made several hours ahead and refrigerated.

Da Manster!

CHICKEN, BEEF, OR PORK STIR FRY

1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts and/or sliced pork, beef (usually sirloin works good)
    1 Tbsp soy sauce
    1 Tbsp. vinegar
    1 clove garlic, minced
    1/2 tsp. ground ginger
    2 tsp. vegetable oil
    1 (1 pound) bag frozen Oriental style vegetables

Sauce ingredients:

3/4 cup chicken broth or beef broth if you are doing pork/beef stir fry
    2 Tbsp. soy sauce
    1 Tbsp. cornstarch

Slice chicken, beef, and/or pork into 1/4 inch wide strips. Marinate in soy sauce, vinegar, garlic and ginger for 10 minutes. Heat vegetable oil in a nonstick pan until hot. Add chicken/beef/pork and stir fry 4 to 6 minutes, until meat is no longer pink. Add vegetables (do not thaw); cover and steam for 5 to 7 minutes. Meanwhile, combine sauce ingredients. Add to pan when vegetables are crisp tender. Stir constantly until sauce thickens. Serve over steamed rice or pasta of your choice.

boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

Thread needs more pics manster.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Bet10Heinekens

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Good stuff, got some pork chops in the fridge, may try out that recipe.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Deuce ate the recipes

Da Manster!

CHICKEN AND/OR STEAK FAJITAS

4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves or 16 oz sirloin steak

2 teaspoons ground cumin

1 1/2 teaspoons Tabasco sauce

1 teaspoon chili powder

1/2 teaspoon salt

SPICY TOMATO SALSA:

1 large ripe tomato, diced

1 tablespoon chopped cilantro

1 tablespoon lime juice

1/2 teaspoon Tabasco sauce

1/4 teaspoon salt

CORN RELISH:

1 (11-ounce) can corn, drained

1/2 cup diced green bell pepper

1 tablespoon lemon juice

1/4 teaspoon Tabasco sauce

1/4 teaspoon salt

FAJITAS:

8 (6- to 7-inch) flour tortillas

1 tablespoon vegetable oil

3 large green onions, cut into 2-inch pieces

1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese

1/2 cup sour cream

Cut chicken breasts/steak into 1/2-inch strips. In a large bowl, toss chicken and/or beef strips with cumin, Tabasco Sauce, chili powder, and salt until well mixed. Set aside.

Combine all ingredients for Spicy Tomato Salsa in a bowl; mix well and set aside. Combine ingredients for Corn Relish in another bowl; mix well and set aside.

Wrap tortillas in foil and place in preheated 350°F oven for 10 minutes or until warm. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, heat vegetable oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken/beef and cook 4 minutes, stirring frequently. Add green onions and cook 1 minute longer or until chicken/beef is browned and tender.

To assemble, place strips of chicken in center of each tortilla and top with tomato salsa, corn relish, cheese, and sour cream; roll up tortillas...Enjoy your feast!

Another Tip: you can also add avocado to your fajitas ( a lot of people love it)...But me personally, I'm just not a gaucamole/Avacado fan.

Da Manster!

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Good stuff, got some pork chops in the fridge, may try out that recipe.
    Cuse, I always say 45 minutes or less because people are a little funny when it comes to pork being well done...but the truth of the matter is you probably only to bake them for 30 - 35 minutes!...Let me know how they come out!...

Da Manster!

APPLE CRISP

1 cup peeled, sliced tart apple (1 medium..preferably a Granny Smith or you could use Red/Gold Delicious)
    1 1/2 Tbsp. brown sugar
    1 Tbsp. flour
    1 Tbsp. oatmeal
    1/8 tsp. ground cinnamon
    Pinch of nutmeg
    1 tsp. light margarine

Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray a small square pan with no stick cooking spray...Place the sliced apples in the pan..In a seperate bowl, mix all ingredients together and thoroughly..Sprinkle and spread evenly over apples. Bake 30 minutes or until apples are tender and topping is golden. Serve warm. Top off with two tablespoons of vanilla flavored yogurt, or a scoop of vanilla ice cream! (If desired)...Enjoy!

Bet10Heinekens
    Bet10Heinekens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5044

a picture of the recipe would be awesome

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

In the crock pot

Pork Tenderloin
    red potatoes
    cut up an onion
    slice a few carrots
    two cans of cream of mushroom
    1/2 cup water
    1/2 cup milk
    a little... oregano, thyme, basil, rosemary
    a few splashes of Dale's seasoning.

Cook on low for 5-6 hours.

Life changing

smokenjoke

Chicken broccoli
    1-2 pounds chicken cut in thin strips
    1-2 heads of broccoli
    4-6 carrots diced
    Garlic minced/crushed
    2 packs McCormick brown gravy
    Soy sauce
    Olive oil

In large pot prepare gravy as directed add extra cup water and 1-2 tbs garlic bring to boil then set to low. Add 4-6 tbs soy sauce.

In frying pan add 2-3 tbs olive oil and cook chicken. Add tbs garlic last minute before chicken is done to prevent garlic from burning.
    Transfer chicken to pot with gravy
    Repeat process with carrots. (Sauté About 1-2 minutes) add to pot with gravy. Stir
    Repeat process with broccoli (sauté about 3-4 minutes/broccoli will turn bright green) set broccoli on top of chicken and carrots. Add soy sauce to taste.
    Cover and set to low simmer for 20 minutes. Stir together 15 minutes in. If you like your broccoli on the soft side stir 10 minutes in.
    Enjoy with a side of rice and some fried noodles.

Da Manster!

thanks smokenjoke and DB!.......will definitely give those a try and let you guys know how they turned out!.......PS...the more, the merrier!...I encourage any SBR member that has good recipes to post them on here as well!...

LEMON PEPPER CHICKEN

4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
    1 lemon
    4 Tbsp. honey
    1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
    1 tsp. fresh ground black pepper
    1 1/4 lbs. baby Yukon gold potatoes, washed and cut in half if large

Slash each chicken breast crosswise 2 or 3 times with a sharp knife. Grate zest from lemon. Cut lemon in half and squeeze out the juices. In a measuring cup, combine lemon zest, lemon juice, honey, mustard and pepper. Mix well. Place chicken in a self-sealing plastic bag. Pour marinade over chicken; seal bag. Marinate in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes. Can be marinated overnight. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray a 9 by 9 inch baking dish with no stick spray. Remove chicken from marinade; place chicken in pan, surround with potatoes and add marinade to pan. Bake 30 to 40 minutes or until chicken is brown and potatoes are tender...Makes about 4 servings!..Enjoy!

Da Manster!

BEAN and CHEESE QUESADILLA

Makes a delicious snack or a quick lunch.

4 (8 inch) flour tortillas
    1 (16 ounces) can refried beans, black beans, or pinto beans (whichever you like best)
    4 ounces grated Queso Quesadilla (can be found in the dairy case of a Hispanic supermarket) or cheddar cheese

Place tortilla on a cutting board. Spray with no stick spray. Turn tortilla. Spread half of the tortilla with 1/2 cup beans. Sprinkle with 1 ounce of cheese. Fold tortilla in half to cover beans and form a half moon shape. Repeat with remaining ingredients.

Spray a large heavy skillet with no stick spray. Place over medium heat. Place quesadillas in skillet; cook until golden, turning once. Transfer to a plate; cool for 3 minutes. Cut in wedges with a pizza cutter and/or knife. Top off with sour cream, chopped tomatoes, scallions, and salsa!

Da Manster!

2 12-16 oz. Steaks (whichever you prefer..my favorites are ribeye and porterhouse)

3 cloves of garlic (cleaned and crushed)

1 tsp dried thyme

1 tsp dried rosemary

one-third cup of lemon juice

1 TBsp of Soy Sauce or Worcestershire sauce

1/2 tsp of black pepper

Mix all ingredients and place in a marinating bag or a glass bowl/dish with meat...Marinate for a few hours or overnight..Grill steaks over medium-hot gas/charcoal grill roughly about 4-6 inches from heat...turn once, halfway during cooking...how long you cook your steak depends strictly on preference!..I eat mine medium-rare so I usually do about 4 - 5 minutes on each side!...Enjoy!...

smokenjoke

Homemade Zeppolies/Donuts

Pan/Deep Fry pillsbury biscuit dough till brown (about 40 seconds)

Sprinkle powdered sugar and/or cinnamon on top or put in paper bag and shake till coated
    Enjoy

cecil127
    Horses and Hockey Biatch!
    cecil127's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6871

easy as phukk to make Super Bowl dip...
    2 packages of Philly cream cheese...
    1 can of Hormel chili LABELED: "NO BEANS"!!! NO BEANS I SAID!!!
    1 package (16 oz) shredded cheese...Mexican blend, cheddar..whatever.
    1 jar of jalapenos (sliced)
    take a square pyrex dish-2 qt? (I dunno, I don't look anymore-I just grab it..)
    smear the cream cheese evenly on the bottom....
    open the can of chili up (NO BEANS!) and spread evenly over top of the cream cheese....
    pile the shredded cheese on top of that and even it out...
    finally top it off with the sliced peppers...DO NOT USE THE JUICE...just the slices....
    bake at 325 for ~ 30-40 min....hit it with a tortilla chip at 30 min and see how its doin....
    chit is BANGING!!!!! & its got some bite/kick....

*serve with/on top of tortilla chips.....u wont be sorry.

1234 ... Last