KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by Ra77er View Post
    I should've known who was behind this all along. Opti is pushing the buttons!

Opti: JJ is crushing action, send in KVB with rational arguments, and fire up moar lock of the century threads
    Opti: Activate dormant posters to drive traffic by luring them with goodies
    Opti: Allow ghost accounts that seem eerily similar to big bear
    Opti: Send Fidel on a mental break over duck sauce and have KvB's family sent on vacation to up his post counts

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

The KVB MLB Contrarian Fund has added...

916 9-Jun KC -105

CaaaashFloooooooohhhhh!!!!!

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2762

My future wife!...

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    My future wife!...

I call seconds

DiggityDaggityDo

I made these yesterday. I forgot to take an after pic.

Anyways, I had an extra t-bone that I didn’t grill yesterday so I said fuk it and made tacos with it.

Points Awarded:

Da Manster! gave DiggityDaggityDo 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14368

Nice meat 🥩

DiggityDaggityDo

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    Nice meat 數

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32291

Quote Originally Posted by Ra77er View Post
    Did Steve break the internet with Griffey's 400 HR post?

KVB you are arousing digglr, keep it up
    That's right, blame the white boy.

wolfmanmeadows
    wolfmanmeadows's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2020

still working out the kinks

20220610/ATL/PHO 168.9
    20220610/CHI/CON 159.9
    20220610/NYL/IND 159.1
    20220610/SEA/DAL 162.7
    20220610/WAS/MIN 155.6
    20220611/LVA/LAS 175.8

DiggityDaggityDo

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post

wolfmanmeadows

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    I call seconds
    If you call sloppy seconds, I’ll take filthy thirds ya heard.
    Points Awarded:

Da Manster! gave BeatTheJerk 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ra77er

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Lean Was there. I actually have them winning in some forecasts, not so sure it's a good spot though. Line looks overall about right. Didn't really like such a move on Mia but if we could get +130 for Was, it might be a go.

But anything can happen in that one, probably not the best spot.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by wolfmanmeadows View Post

Virtually useless and unnecessary for attacking the markets. Not directed at you at all, but I was noticing that some information that people like, that I've posted recently, is useless while what I've posted that actually can help people win gets overlooked.

That has nothing to do with your chart, I was noticing this a while back.

That chart probably going to be far more useful if you apply it to an individual team and adjust and normalize for SOS.

Whatever the the opponent is, relative to the league or conference, at the time they played, compared to the team relative to the league or conference. That's a way to normalize.

Any rating of teams before comparing should already include the SOS. When teams are more than a standard deviation above or below, the market can't really adjust meaningfully. It's up to the teams to regress.

Against the right opponenent, you'll find edges and see the chart "confirm" them. These are good bets.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Phil Mickelson being introduced at the first tee today. <a href="https://t.co/kfJ9oWVsRU">pic.twitter.com/kfJ9oWVsRU</a></p>&mdash; Shooter McGavin (@ShooterMcGavin_) <a href="https://twitter.com/ShooterMcGavin_/status/1534918926982864896?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" >June 9, 2022</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Tried to get rile from Jerky earlier, I missed the mark.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Fortunately only that page broke. We got lucky.

It could have been worse.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32291

Fortunately only that page broke. We got lucky.

It could have been worse.

[IMG][/IMG]

Da Manster!

Here ya go "Fly Me" crew!...this might bring Fidels out of retirement...It's been a good minute since I've posted on my hooker updates but Torin Rose just made belch like a mothafukka!!.......She looks much better than her pics!...good looking, sexy, athletic body, clean, tight, shaved pussy!...we did 69, her snatch tasted sweet as honey! and then she hops on for some cowgirl action!...she rode me good for like 5 minutes and then we switched to mish, and did some K9 for the grand finale!...she was full of energy and pretty high strung!...at first she told me not to bust in her but then when I was nailing her doggy-style I nibbled on her ear and whispered "this is my pussy, bitch!"...and she starts throwing her nice shapely ass up against me at mach 5 speed and two minutes later I unload approximately 72 hours worth of baby batter deep inside her snatch!....

https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...s/216193922815

MaltedHopsFrenzy
    MaltedHopsFrenzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7439

That’s on the ‘outer’ Fremont Street part, but - and pretty good idea - you have to be 21 in order to even walk into the Circa, so no FU##ING families with double-wide strollers wandering around. There’s a checkpoint checking ID’s at each entrance. Enough with the Disney ‘Circus-Circus’, get back to some ‘old-school’ Vegas…..

BeatTheJerk

If you are making bets based on this kind of stuff, you are definitely getting the short end of the stick if not outright losing money.

You were supposed to get the mudslap gif as I was on the other side there..

I mean that particular trend is active & even/plus this particular year. It has made me money, although I obviously haven’t played it every time. I don’t like using trends based on multiple years of data. This qualifies as intangible play for me personally. I know you don’t specialize in handicapping players/teams based on prior performances, but it doesn’t mean sports-bettors can’t make money that way from my experience. I’m not riled up at all KVB. We can discuss this without any ego’s being tainted. That trend wasn’t the main reason I played that game just an incentive to pull the trigger. Timing is everything in this market. The last two games came in though on the RL as well for the Dodgers. I played the RL as stated that day. If you would tell us specifically why you picked up the White Sox on that day as it seemed you were following the market as you were in the middle of the value buy when you picked it up.

MaltedHopsFrenzy

I’ve always wondered what Dolph Lundgren would look like with a nice set of t!ts…..

C0-E8-C902-A94-D-443-E-9277-434-DA346-D210

MaltedHopsFrenzy

I made these yesterday. I forgot to take an after pic.

Anyways, I had an extra t-bone that I didn’t grill yesterday so I said fuk it and made tacos with it.

BF162873-C8-BF-4-BE2-ACEC-5394-B973-D99-B

DiggityDaggityDo

Quote Originally Posted by MaltedHopsFrenzy View Post

I’ve always wondered what Dolph Lundgren would look like with a nice set of t!ts…..

C0-E8-C902-A94-D-443-E-9277-434-DA346-D210

wolfmanmeadows

bieber 150K

BeatTheJerk

Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    I mean that particular trend is active & even/plus this particular year. It has made me money, although I obviously haven’t played it every time. I don’t like using trends based on multiple years of data. This qualifies as intangible play for me personally. I know you don’t specialize in handicapping players/teams based on prior performances, but it doesn’t mean sports-bettors can’t make money that way from my experience. I’m not riled up at all KVB. We can discuss this without any ego’s being tainted. That trend wasn’t the main reason I played that game just an incentive to pull the trigger. Timing is everything in this market. The last two games came in though on the RL as well for the Dodgers. I played the RL as stated that day. If you would tell us specifically why you picked up the White Sox on that day as it seemed you were following the market as you were in the middle of the value buy when you picked it up.
    Also KVB I opposed a question for you in the Angels losing streak thread. When you get some time to break down your POV that’d be great.

wolfmanmeadows

That chart probably going to be far more useful if you apply it to an individual team and adjust and normalize for SOS.

Whatever the the opponent is, relative to the league or conference, at the time they played, compared to the team relative to the league or conference. That's a way to normalize.
    Are you talking about forecasts or predictions here? Or are you talking about normalizing the data in the chart (combined score, closing line, combined score - closing line)
    Thanks for the insights, won't spend any time doing research against that specific league wide data in that chart to develop betting strategies. Need to reread your posts a few times and hopefully it will click. Need to close some major gaps on SOS

Da Manster!

Here ya go "Fly Me" crew!...this might bring Fidels out of retirement...It's been a good minute since I've posted on my hooker updates but Torin Rose just made belch like a mothafukka!!.......She looks much better than her pics!...good looking, sexy, athletic body, clean, tight, shaved pussy!...we did 69, her snatch tasted sweet as honey! and then she hops on for some cowgirl action!...she rode me good for like 5 minutes and then we switched to mish, and did some K9 for the grand finale!...she was full of energy and pretty high strung!...at first she told me not to bust in her but then when I was nailing her doggy-style I nibbled on her ear and whispered "this is my pussy, bitch!"...and she starts throwing her nice shapely ass up against me at mach 5 speed and two minutes later I unload approximately 72 hours worth of baby batter deep inside her snatch!....

*cough, cough*

Ra77er

I had no idea Manster was such a prolific XXX writer. Does Auto Donk know about this?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Da Manster!

BeatTheJerk

Not a bad piece of ass Manster. I wouldn’t pay for it though, in-fact I have never paid for it directly. Although you two seem to have nice sexual chemistry which I find fascinating with a prostitute. Thanks for the post & as wolf said you do have a gift for describing explicit personal content

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

#skippingthegames

The KVB MLB Contrarian Fund has picked up...

975 10-Jun CHI +221

Time to get some breakfast.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Da Manster!

Da Manster!

Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    Not a bad piece of ass Manster. I wouldn’t pay for it though, in-fact I have never paid for it directly. Although you two seem to have nice sexual chemistry which I find fascinating with a prostitute. Thanks for the post & as wolf said you do have a gift for describing explicit personal content
    BTJ,

here is my theory on this very delicate issue...we all "pay" for it one way or another!...whether it's a casual date, boyfriend/girlfriend, or marriage itself...IMO, marriage is nothing but legalized prostitution!...the man works hard, pays the bills, puts food on the table, etc. and in return he gets a female companion (his wife) to bang every night for his efforts...same theory if you go on a date...you wine her, dine her, etc. and then you expect to get some booty in return!...it's all the same bullshit, bro!...I just prefer the direct approach...pay her once and get down to the sukkin' and fukkin'!......and not to mention it's a lot cheaper that way (in terms of money, costs, expenses, etc.) in both the short and long run!...

Da Manster!

and another reason I chose her is the fact she only lives 10 minutes away from me!!...

Ra77er

#skippingthegames

The KVB MLB Contrarian Fund has picked up...

975 10-Jun CHI +221

Ra77er

Manster makes very solid points.

BTJ I think you have me confused. I am not wolfmanmeadows or anyone else. I only have one account.
    Points Awarded:

Da Manster! gave Ra77er 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

wolfmanmeadows gave Ra77er 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

First ... 4283428442854286428742884289 ... Last