1. #150116
    DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-30-08
    Posts: 118,057
    Betpoints: 26185

    Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    Dude, seriously, are you having some kind of big party or cookout?...I'm being 4 reelz!...
    Today is my bday

    and it’s fight night

    I’m bout to cut the cheese

    Points Awarded:

    MaltedHopsFrenzy gave DiggityDaggityDo 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

    Ra77er gave DiggityDaggityDo 7 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  2. #150117
    KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-29-14
    Posts: 82,719
    Betpoints: 9285

    Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    Not one of your better buys.
    Why not?

    Line dropped to about +160 by game time, looking at a 1-1 tie in the 9th inning.

    Seems pretty stable to me.

    No indication it was a bad buy, and as a bonus the game is competitive.

  3. #150118
    KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-29-14
    Posts: 82,719
    Betpoints: 9285

    I think I see Jerky, there's a double header today and I'm in rotation #909 in the post, that was game 1.

    You might be looking at the game 2 line.


  4. #150119
    BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-19-07
    Posts: 31,322
    Betpoints: 5563

    Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    I think I see Jerky, there's a double header today and I'm in rotation #909 in the post, that was game 1.

    You might be looking at the game 2 line.

    Yeah I was, carry on this was stable & you have a shot here, my bad.

  5. #150120
    KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-29-14
    Posts: 82,719
    Betpoints: 9285

    Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    Yeah I was, carry on this was stable & you have a shot here, my bad.
    Last night's Cubs +221 took the Yanks to 13 innings before losing 2-1.

    Now this Colorado game looking to go to extras too.

    Trying those cubs again at +207.


  6. #150121
    stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-17-11
    Posts: 58,427
    Betpoints: 24182

    Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post


    I’m bout to cut the cheese


  7. #150122
    Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-13-07
    Posts: 16,119
    Betpoints: 1945

    Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    Today is my bday

    and it’s fight night

    I’m bout to cut the cheese
    Happy Birthday, brother!.......thanks for sharing!...



    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DiggityDaggityDo

  8. #150123
    stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-17-11
    Posts: 58,427
    Betpoints: 24182

    Deb, and Ally, and Cooper, and Tessie Dog, and especially your pal Nasher all say "Happy Birthday Diggity Daggles!

    We all love you.




    Last edited by stevenash; 06-11-22 at 07:36 PM.
    Points Awarded:

    DiggityDaggityDo gave stevenash 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  9. #150124
    MaltedHopsFrenzy
    MaltedHopsFrenzy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-08-10
    Posts: 8,779
    Betpoints: 7224

    Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    My birthday is this Saturday. What are you guys getting me?

    I’m expecting a 4 course meal from Hopper, obviously

    A Nasher burger would be neat too

    We’ll be visiting family out of state next week, so we didn’t want a bunch of leftovers here - not cooking today.

    But, I will be celebrating your Birthday today! Happy Birthday DDD!


    669-C4085-4-D5-F-40-D8-834-C-DFF0-AB4624-FC
    Points Awarded:

    DiggityDaggityDo gave MaltedHopsFrenzy 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  10. #150125
    KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-29-14
    Posts: 82,719
    Betpoints: 9285

    Nasher in your post, right before your Beatles youtube clip, you'll see an extra tag about font sizing.

    See if you can delete that in a post edit.

    It sent the page awry, I think.


  11. #150126
    Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-20-11
    Posts: 11,055

    Happy Birthday 3D!

    Points Awarded:

    DiggityDaggityDo gave Ra77er 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  12. #150127
    Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-13-07
    Posts: 16,119
    Betpoints: 1945

    Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Nasher in your post, right before your Beatles youtube clip, you'll see an extra tag about font sizing.

    See if you can delete that in a post edit.

    It sent the page awry, I think.

    Them fonts so big even Stevie Wonder can read this page!...

  13. #150128
    BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-19-07
    Posts: 31,322
    Betpoints: 5563

    HBD to my Daggles
    Points Awarded:

    DiggityDaggityDo gave BeatTheJerk 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  14. #150129
    DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-30-08
    Posts: 118,057
    Betpoints: 26185

    Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Deb, and Ally, and Cooper, and Tessie Dog, and especially your pal Nasher all say "Happy Birthday Diggity Daggles!

    We all love you.



    Quote Originally Posted by MaltedHopsFrenzy View Post

    We’ll be visiting family out of state next week, so we didn’t want a bunch of leftovers here - not cooking today.

    But, I will be celebrating your Birthday today! Happy Birthday DDD!


    669-C4085-4-D5-F-40-D8-834-C-DFF0-AB4624-FC
    Quote Originally Posted by Ra77er View Post
    Happy Birthday 3D!

    Than you, fellas.

    My SBR family.
    Last edited by DiggityDaggityDo; 06-12-22 at 10:14 AM.
    Points Awarded:

    MaltedHopsFrenzy gave DiggityDaggityDo 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  15. #150130
    Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-20-11
    Posts: 11,055

    Today's Gemini Horoscope for June 11, 2022 - June 12, 2022 TODAY

    Sudden sparks could fly under Saturday’s impulsive hookup of romantic Venus and shock jock Uranus. But with this duo nestled in your secretive twelfth house, the object of your attraction might not be 100 percent available. Think twice before pursuing anything clandestine or complicated. While it might seem exciting for a few hours, once this fleeting energy passes, you could be left with a regrettable cleanup job. Here’s a better idea: Think of ways you can add more spice and fantasy to your current romantic situation. With the moon getting lured into Neptune's enchanted forest this Sunday, common sense won’t be your strongest suit. Creativity, on the other hand, propels your vision to both spiritual highs and soulful depths. Let go of the need to be practical and see what flows in. Record any stirring insights—they could inform your path when you're ready to hit the gas again tomorrow!

    Sounds wild today 3D best of luck!!!

  16. #150131
    DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-30-08
    Posts: 118,057
    Betpoints: 26185

    Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    HBD to my Daggles

  17. #150132
    DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-30-08
    Posts: 118,057
    Betpoints: 26185

    Quote Originally Posted by Ra77er View Post
    Today's Gemini Horoscope for June 11, 2022 - June 12, 2022 TODAY

    Sudden sparks could fly under Saturday’s impulsive hookup of romantic Venus and shock jock Uranus. But with this duo nestled in your secretive twelfth house, the object of your attraction might not be 100 percent available. Think twice before pursuing anything clandestine or complicated. While it might seem exciting for a few hours, once this fleeting energy passes, you could be left with a regrettable cleanup job. Here’s a better idea: Think of ways you can add more spice and fantasy to your current romantic situation. With the moon getting lured into Neptune's enchanted forest this Sunday, common sense won’t be your strongest suit. Creativity, on the other hand, propels your vision to both spiritual highs and soulful depths. Let go of the need to be practical and see what flows in. Record any stirring insights—they could inform your path when you're ready to hit the gas again tomorrow!

    Sounds wild today 3D best of luck!!!
    Definitely sounds like fight night shenanigans!!!

    Leave your socks at the door, fellas!!!

  18. #150133
    KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-29-14
    Posts: 82,719
    Betpoints: 9285

    Quote Originally Posted by Ra77er View Post
    Today's Gemini Horoscope for June 11, 2022 - June 12, 2022 TODAY

    Sudden sparks could fly under Saturday’s impulsive hookup of romantic Venus and shock jock Uranus. But with this duo nestled in your secretive twelfth house, the object of your attraction might not be 100 percent available. Think twice before pursuing anything clandestine or complicated. While it might seem exciting for a few hours, once this fleeting energy passes, you could be left with a regrettable cleanup job...
    Oh wow, it's like they knew it was Fight Night!!FightNight!!!

  19. #150134
    stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-17-11
    Posts: 58,427
    Betpoints: 24182

    Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Nasher in your post, right before your Beatles youtube clip, you'll see an extra tag about font sizing.

    See if you can delete that in a post edit.

    It sent the page awry, I think.

    OK, reset.

    Let's see if that works.

  20. #150135
    DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-30-08
    Posts: 118,057
    Betpoints: 26185

    Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Oh wow, it's like they knew it was Fight Night!!FightNight!!!

  21. #150136
    KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-29-14
    Posts: 82,719
    Betpoints: 9285

    Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    OK, reset.

    Let's see if that works.
    It's still there. When I quote you to reply I see it. Also, DDD already quoted you so no he may need to edit...

    I think this is the culprit but if we can't fix it no big deal, should be fine on the next page.

  22. #150137
    stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-17-11
    Posts: 58,427
    Betpoints: 24182

    Dags?

    Victoria Justice, or Miranda Cosgrove, or Jeanette McCurdy, or Ariana Grande?






  23. #150138
    stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-17-11
    Posts: 58,427
    Betpoints: 24182

    Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    It's still there. When I quote you to reply I see it. Also, DDD already quoted you so no he may need to edit...

    I think this is the culprit but if we can't fix it no big deal, should be fine on the next page.
    OK, I just tried again to reset.

    Oh, we still love DDD btw

  24. #150139
    KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-29-14
    Posts: 82,719
    Betpoints: 9285


  25. #150140
    Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-20-11
    Posts: 11,055

    What did she do wrong?

  26. #150141
    slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-12-13
    Posts: 21,272
    Betpoints: 4078

    Kvb would you bang her

  27. #150142
    Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-13-07
    Posts: 16,119
    Betpoints: 1945

    Quote Originally Posted by Ra77er View Post
    What did she do wrong?
    I heard about this story last week...supposedly, she was dancing in the stands and If I'm not mistaken, some wardrobe malfunction and tit slippage occurred...I guess someone or somebody complained and then stadium security escorted her out.

  28. #150143
    KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-29-14
    Posts: 82,719
    Betpoints: 9285

    Story is she was dancing and her were hanging out.

    If that story is true, then yes slayer.

    Yes I would.


  29. #150144
    Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-20-11
    Posts: 11,055

    Quote Originally Posted by slayer14 View Post
    Kvb would you bang her

    How did slayer sneak in here?

  30. #150145
    Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-20-11
    Posts: 11,055

    Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    I heard about this story last week...supposedly, she was dancing in the stands and If I'm not mistaken, some wardrobe malfunction and tit slippage occurred...I guess someone or somebody complained and then stadium security escorted her out.
    That seems ridiculous. She was having a good time or so it seems? Stuff happens. Probably a super cool chick.

  31. #150146
    stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-17-11
    Posts: 58,427
    Betpoints: 24182

    Has Daggles cut the cheese yet?


  32. #150147
    Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-13-07
    Posts: 16,119
    Betpoints: 1945

    one of my favorite songs "Our House" by Madness digitally remastered!...



  33. #150148
    gauchojake
    Fansplainer
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-17-10
    Posts: 32,451
    Betpoints: 8886

    Happy Birthday brother. Hope it was a good one.

  34. #150149
    slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-12-13
    Posts: 21,272
    Betpoints: 4078

    She got nice nipples that LA fan i am sure most here would bang her

  35. #150150
    DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-30-08
    Posts: 118,057
    Betpoints: 26185

    Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    Happy Birthday brother. Hope it was a good one.
    Thanks Gaucher!

    I had a fukkin blast last night night with family and ate about 2 tons of food and 3 tons of alcohol.

    Great night

First ... 4287428842894290429142924293 ... Last
Top