Waterstpub87
    Slan go foill
    Waterstpub87's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7298

Can you buy copenhagen in Canada?

While reading the Wikipedia article on Quebec, and packing a lip, I wondered if you were able to buy copenhagen in Canada, and also if Quebecois really do hate english speakers. Thank you Canadians.

BAUS
    Back on post review re: Optimal
    BAUS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 558

Yes you can. Snuff and longcut. However, it is $22-23 per can in Canada, due to taxes.

BAUS

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Just bring a log, don't claim it, they search you, play dumb.

sickler
    Facade 101
    sickler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2983

yes and yes

RawBillyIce
    Big Bad Billy's, Sweet William Now!!
    RawBillyIce's Avatar Become A Pro!

I dip Copenhagen silver top

USA SC. $3.90/can

sickler
    Facade 101

Waterstpub, are you going to Quebec? The Quebecois will treat you better if you know a few French words to show effort (bonjour, allo, merci,....)....they think it's arrogant for anglos to start in with their English. odds are they know more English than you know French and will accommodate you. This is especially true in the Frencher parts of Quebec (Quebec city). But if you're going to Montreal English is rampant so don't worry about it.

ApricotSinner32
    ApricotSinner32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quit that shit it's a fukin bad habit. I quit about 6 months ago wasn't too hard to pull off.Withdrawal's are not as bad as people claim they are you can do it.

TheMetsSuck
    TheMetsSuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1482

I quit a 10 year tin a day habit last week. skoal mint was my main dip. Never really cared for copenhagen. Withdrawal hasn't been too bad so far. Get out of the habit after college if you can. shit is terrible for you. get oral cancer tests twice a year from your dentist if you dip/ or used to

Waterstpub87
    Slan go foill

Quote Originally Posted by ApricotSinner32 View Post
    Quit that shit it's a fukin bad habit. I quit about 6 months ago wasn't too hard to pull off.Withdrawal's are not as bad as people claim they are you can do it.
    Trying to quit smoking with it. Risk reduction. One step at a time.

Waterstpub87
    Slan go foill

To other, not going to Quebec or anything. Just always heard they hated english speakers with a passion. Don't ever hear to much about our neighbors to the north.

sickler
    Facade 101

Quote Originally Posted by Waterstpub87 View Post
    To other, not going to Quebec or anything. Just always heard they hated english speakers with a passion. Don't ever hear to much about our neighbors to the north.
    There are separatists in Quebec. They want Quebec to be a separate country. There has always been friction between Quebec and the rest of predominantly English Canada. Canada is officially bilingual (French and English). As such, there are sign laws but they aren't always adhered to.

icemaster47
    icemaster47's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2676

Most Quebecers could give a rats ass about English v French. Especially in Montreal but throughout the entire province. Separtists are out there but they are more and more the minority (for now anyway - seems to be somewhat of a cycle). There are some who are not thrilled with Anglos.

Tip - picking up french women while attempting to speak french does work - trust me. gotta show the effort but it's worth it.

I moved on from Montreal but loved my time there

KMM Sports
    KMM Sports's Avatar Become A Pro!

22-23$$ ??

KMM Sports
    KMM Sports's Avatar Become A Pro!

!!??

iceminers26
    iceminers26's Avatar Become A Pro!

will come in a plastic tin though, like you see TimberWolf here in US, plus have to watch out for the chew bandit up there... when you pack it first time, you'll see what I mean